What should I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

Here's the thing, schools over today and I have a boyfirend. I can't see him during the summer because I'm going to Puerto Rico to visit my family over the summer. He told me he wants to keep going out until school starts again and I want to keep going out with him also, but I know that guys cannot be alone for sooooo long without their girlfriends next to them. He tells me that he has no problem with me going to Puerto Rico because we can write through each other on the email and call each other on the phone. I have no problem w/that because I know that I WILL NOT CHEAT on him because I dont do those kind of things. The thing is that I dont know what he's going to be doing over the summer, he just told me that he was going to be working. Besides that he could be doing some other things without me not knowing them. I dont know if I should believe him and stay with him until school starts again, or if I should break up w/him, and call it quits?????? Any advice PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just afraid that he's going to cheat on me or something without me finding out while I'm gone.
    Sexy Boricua

If you really like this guy then you should continue dating him. Trust him until he gives you a reason not to. Just remember females get that gut feeling, when we feel like somethings not right. Until then see how it goes, same situation happened to me but a little different and things turned out fine. Why cuz I trust him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoriMex18 View Post
      If you really like this guy then you should continue dating him. Trust him until he gives you a reason not to. Just remember females get that gut feeling, when we feel like somethings not right. Until then see how it goes, same situation happened to me but a little different and things turned out fine. Why cuz I trust him.
      Hello BoriMex18! Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your postings which I personally welcome.

FYI, notice that the post you are responding to was posted on 2007. Just thought I'd point that out to you.

All the best!

TipoConSuerte
      (Moderator)

Comment

Working...
      X