Here's My Love Story. Tell Us Yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's My Love Story. Tell Us Yours

She was coming out of a relationship and needed time and space. When I demonstrated interest in her, she made herself clear by stating, "we can be friends."

I was patient, and waited. Never pushed or insisted. Gave her time, space, and maintained distance. But precisely from a distance, I everso delicately, lightly, and respectfully made my interest known.

An infrequent invitation to breakfast or lunch. Something casual, not formal. An ambiance where she could feel stress free, and at ease. A moment she might want to repeat on her own terms, if she so pleased.

Breakfast and lunches eventually lead to dinner, and an arm-in-arm stroll down Colorado Boulevard. We gazed at storefront windows and cafe crowds in the cool of the night. Several dinners later, we kissed. . .and have not stopped ever since.

Originally posted by TipoConSuerte View Post
    She was coming out of a relationship and needed time and space. When I demonstrated interest in her, she made herself clear by stating, "we can be friends."

I was patient, and waited. Never pushed or insisted. Gave her time, space, and maintained distance. But precisely from a distance, I everso delicately, lightly, and respectfully made my interest known.

An infrequent invitation to breakfast or lunch. Something casual, not formal. An ambiance where she could feel stress free, and at ease. A moment she might want to repeat on her own terms, if she so pleased.

Breakfast and lunches eventually lead to dinner, and an arm-in-arm stroll down Colorado Boulevard. We gazed at storefront windows and cafe crowds in the cool of the night. Several dinners later, we kissed. . .and have not stopped ever since.
    aww sounds sweet, if you and her are still together, I wish you two luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MissLuvly View Post
      aww sounds sweet, if you and her are still together, I wish you two luck!
      Yes. We are very much still together, enjoying life's little moments, laughing at every opportunity, and looking forward to growing old together. We are in our 50's and had lost hope of ever again engaging in a serious relationship. She's my life's little surprise. I could not be happier.

Comment

Working...
      X