X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki_laBoricua
    started a topic Difficult to find..

Difficult to find..

I'm a Puerto Rican woman with a great deal of pride in my culture and my Puerto Rican men. With that said, I have just returned to the dating scene and would really like to find a Puerto Rican guy with the type of values that I look for in a partner. Because of my location, it is difficult...so I figured that I would post and see if any other men/women are experiencing something similar due to location...

• MissLuvly
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikki_laBoricua View Post
    I'm a Puerto Rican woman with a great deal of pride in my culture and my Puerto Rican men. With that said, I have just returned to the dating scene and would really like to find a Puerto Rican guy with the type of values that I look for in a partner. Because of my location, it is difficult...so I figured that I would post and see if any other men/women are experiencing something similar due to location...
    Buena Suerte!

Maybe you want to try Match.com or eharmony.com?

Where I live there are not many boricuas either, I only get to see pr guys when I visit my family in NY. I know exactly how you feel. Have a preference but it's hard to be exposed to them to be able to meet and choose.

good luck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X