GIVE ME YOUR OPINION NICELY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIVE ME YOUR OPINION NICELY

HOMBRE PUERTORIQUENO CASADO 34 ANOS Y SU MUJER 36 ANOS LLEVA 5 ANOS FELIZMENTE CASADO Y LA QUIERE MUCHO, PERO COMO SIEMPRE HAY UN PERO EL HOMBRE FELIZMENTE CASADO CON SU MUJER BORICUA TIENE UN AMANTE PERO ESTA AMANTE ES UN HOMBRE PUERTORIQUENO 34 ANOS Y LLEVAN 5 MESES YA DE RELACIONES
    OCULTAS, YO QUIERO A MI MUJER BASTANTE POR QUE ME HACE FELIZ Y ME LLENA POR COMPLETO EN TODO LO QUE SE DICE UNA MUJER BORICUA, PERO AL MISMO INSTANTE NO QUERIA CAER EN LA TENTACION QUE SE QUE ES DEL DIABLO? PERO CAE, QUE QUEDE CLARO QUE YO SI TUVE UNA AVENTURA EN SAN JUAN CUANDO TENIA 18 ANOS CON UN PROMINET ABOGADO DE PUERTO RICO QUE ACTUALMENTE ES EL ABOGADO DEL GOBERNADOR ACTUAL, Y CON ESE SENOR TUVE MI PRIMER EXPERIENCIA CON UN HOMBRE, Y DESDE ESA NO HE TENIDO RELACION CON MAS NINGUN OTRO HOMBRE HASTA 5 MESES QUE CONOCI A ESTE BORICUA, EN EL HOSPITAL DONDE TRABAJO, NO LO LLEVE RAPIDO A LA CAMA SE TARDO MES Y MEDIO HASTA CUANDO PASO LO QUE PASO, PERO ESTOY CONFUNDIDO Y NO SE QUE HACER, SI NO ME VAS A DAR UNA BUENO CONSEJO, O INSULTOS POR FAVOR NO DEJES CONTESTACIONES, SI NO TE GUSTA EL TOPICO NO LO HUBIERAS LEIDO.

Originally posted by bisexual
    HOMBRE PUERTORIQUENO CASADO 34 ANOS Y SU MUJER 36 ANOS LLEVA 5 ANOS FELIZMENTE CASADO Y LA QUIERE MUCHO, PERO COMO SIEMPRE HAY UN PERO EL HOMBRE FELIZMENTE CASADO CON SU MUJER BORICUA TIENE UN AMANTE PERO ESTA AMANTE ES UN HOMBRE PUERTORIQUENO 34 ANOS Y LLEVAN 5 MESES YA DE RELACIONES
    OCULTAS, YO QUIERO A MI MUJER BASTANTE POR QUE ME HACE FELIZ Y ME LLENA POR COMPLETO EN TODO LO QUE SE DICE UNA MUJER BORICUA, PERO AL MISMO INSTANTE NO QUERIA CAER EN LA TENTACION QUE SE QUE ES DEL DIABLO? PERO CAE, QUE QUEDE CLARO QUE YO SI TUVE UNA AVENTURA EN SAN JUAN CUANDO TENIA 18 ANOS CON UN PROMINET ABOGADO DE PUERTO RICO QUE ACTUALMENTE ES EL ABOGADO DEL GOBERNADOR ACTUAL, Y CON ESE SENOR TUVE MI PRIMER EXPERIENCIA CON UN HOMBRE, Y DESDE ESA NO HE TENIDO RELACION CON MAS NINGUN OTRO HOMBRE HASTA 5 MESES QUE CONOCI A ESTE BORICUA, EN EL HOSPITAL DONDE TRABAJO, NO LO LLEVE RAPIDO A LA CAMA SE TARDO MES Y MEDIO HASTA CUANDO PASO LO QUE PASO, PERO ESTOY CONFUNDIDO Y NO SE QUE HACER, SI NO ME VAS A DAR UNA BUENO CONSEJO, O INSULTOS POR FAVOR NO DEJES CONTESTACIONES, SI NO TE GUSTA EL TOPICO NO LO HUBIERAS LEIDO.
    Hola,

Unfortunatly my Espanol is not good enough to know what you have posted, but I would like to give you my honest opinion of what it is you are asking....can you maybe translate this for me??

Thanks

Comment

IN BETWEEN TWO LOVES

I AM PUERTORICAN 34 YEARS OLD, PROFESIONAL NURSE AND MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS WITH MY WIFE WHO ALSO IS PUERTORICAN. HERE WE GO, WHEN I WAS 18 I EXPERIENCE MY FIRST MALE SEX INTERCOURSE WITH ANOTHEER MALE, AND AFTHER THAT I NEVER DID AGAIN, INTO 5 MONTH AGO THAT I STARTED TO SEE THIS PUERTORICAN MALE AND BEEN HAVING RELATIOSHIP WITH HIM, LET ME CLEAR ITS BEEN 16 YEARS BEFORE I HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN, IT WAS NOT APPEAL TO BE WITH ANOTHER MALE. I MEET THIS PUERTORICAN WHERE I WORK, HE ALSO IS A MALE NURSE, I HAVE NOT BEEN WITH HIM TO A GAY BAR HERE IN SOUTH BEACH, DUE TO DONT LIKE THE BAR SEEN, BUT HE HAS BEEN WITH ME TO STRAIGHT BARS AND CLUBS, HE DOSEN'T LOOK GAY AT ALL, IF YOU SEE HIM YOU COULND'T SAID THAT HE IS GAY, AND AFTHER GOING OUT WITH HIM TO THE CLUBS(STAIGHT) NOT GAY, WE BECAME CLOSER DUE TO HE WORKS WITH ME AND HE WORK THE ER DEPARTMENT, WE GO OUT LO LUNCH, TAKE OUR BREAKS TOGETHER AND NOTHING MORE. ONE NIGHT WE WENT TO HOLLIGANS TO HAVE COUPLES BEERS AND SOMETHING TO EAT AND WHAT HE DID HE LEFT HIS CAR IN THE HOSPITAL AND WE WENT IN MY JAGUAR AND RETURNING BACK TO THE HOPITAL EMPLOYEES PARKING ALOT HE KISS ME AND I DID RESPONDED, THAT DOSEN'T MEAN THAT EVERY FRIEND THAT I HAVE KISS ME, NO THAT IS NOT IT, WHAT HAPPEN IS I THINK WE BOTH FIND BOTH OF OUR PERSON ATRACTIVE, AND FRON THERE STARTED. WE DON'T GO OUT EVERY WEEKEND NOR I SEE HIM EVERY DAY OUT OF WORK, HE UNDESTAND I AM MARRY AMD HE IS NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING OR NO PRESSURE AT ALL. I DO SEE HIM AT WORK BECOUSE HE WORK WITH ME, BUT WE SEE EACH OTHER EVERY TWO WEEKS, AND ENJOY THE TIME WE HAVE, I WOULD LIKE A NICE OPINION AND IF ANYONE READING DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAID WELL DON'T ANSWER. THAT IS THE TRANSLATION THAT YOU REQUESTED. TAKE CARE THE BISEXUAL

Comment

MY OPINION

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time out to translate this for me.

In my opinion, I do not personally choose "bisexuality" but I don't place judgement on those who do. So to me that is not an issue here. The issue I do believe exists is that you have cheated on your spouse. The attraction is there and the kiss did happen

That is not really a good thing. I think you should be up front and honest with your wife. Maybe you could try to look deeper into the reasons why you feel the way you do. There maybe things in your life that ARE NOT working for you, try to find out why and how you can change that. If you are making the choice to be bisexual, the choice of protected sex should go along with that. For your sake and everyone else involved. Ask yourself how you would feel if your wife cheated on you with another hombre or mujere for that matter! You would probably feel betrayed or some sort of unhappiness.

I know you probably feel like you have not cheated on her, but IN MY OPINION, I feel like you have. You owe it to her and yourself to reconsider all of this. THINK HARD ABOUT IT, AND REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE INVOLVED!

Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVISE AND OPINION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME ALSO TO FOR YOUR ADVISE AND YOUR OPINION.

LET ME TELL YOU I AM BREAKING MY HEAD IF I SHOULD TELL MY WIFE, I DON'T WANT TO TELL HER CAUSE I WANT TO QWORK OUT THINGS FOR US, BUT IN THE OTHER HAND I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE OTHER PERSON. DON'T THINK I DON'T HAVE A HEART, I DO I THINK IT WILL BE PAINFUL FOR HER IF I LET HER KNOW THAT I HAVE A MALE RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER MAN. I LOVE MY WIFE AND SEXUALLY IAM VERY SATISFY WITH HER I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM LOOKING FOR NOTHING ELSE AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY CONFUSED. THE BISEXUAL

Comment

confusion

Hi again!

I am glad to give you my opinion. I don't expect you to do what I say to. I just hope you can gather some helpful insight from my replies. I do see that you are very confused. It is quite clear to me in your post. You say that you love your wife, I cannot doubt that. You still should try to tell her, only because the longer this goes on the harder it will become. What I gather from your post is that you are afraid to tell her for fear you will lose her. You can't predict her reaction, you are not a mind reader. I know if I were her I would definatley be crushed to hear that my husband is interested in another hombre. Like I said before, I do not choose that type of life style so it is hard for me to actually KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I am doing MY best however, to give you clear and fair opinions and information that you can either choose to take or choose not too.

Good luck with this situation and I will check back to see how things are with you. If you want to ask me anything else please feel free to do so!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Tu amiga

Comment

THANKS ALOT

HEY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ADVISED, AND YOU ARE RIGHT I AM VERY CONFUSED, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM REALLY SCARED TO TELL HER CAUSE HER REACTION, THAT SHE WILL LEAVE ME YOU ARE RIGHT, BECOUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE BY MYSELF AND DON'T WANT TO START AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM, DO I SOUND SELFISH, I DO DONT I
              FROM A POINT OF VIEW OF A WOMAN WHAT WILL BE HER REACTION AND TELL PLEASE HOW CAN I TELL HER, SHOULD I WAIT AFTHER THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, WHEN I SHOULD TELL AND HOW? PLEASE HELP ME

Comment

Bisexual, you know what I think? I think that any person has the potential for being sexually attracted to the same sex. I think that as sexual beings, when the hormones are running high, and the circumstances are right, the attraction can happen. And if the physical stimulation is right, it will feel good no matter who you're kissing or doing whatever to--the nerves respond.

It's what you do when it's happening that makes a difference. Just because it feels good, does that make it right? So you responded sexually to another man. He pressed the right buttons, your mind was obviously open to it.

But you're feeling guilt, because you know it's wrong. If you don't want to lose your wife. I say you should stop seeing this guy. Your wife might find out anyway if you continue. What if this guy begins to love you? And he demands that you choose? As you said, you don't want to lose what you have. Then turn away from what happened. You said you're sexually satisfied with your wife, then why go anywhere else?

You've taken the name bisexual, but I don't think you have to be.

Comment

Again, just my opinion...agreeing with Lorelei you might want to consider cutting off any kind of relationship with this other "guy". You should tell your wife if you are going to tell her and not put it off. Like I said before, the longer you wait the more complicated it will all become!

I read that you are confused, it seems you post as "bisexual" but you don't sound too sure of that. Did you ever consider going to counseling?? Believe me, it can do wonders for you. Someone with professional abilities may be able to help you sort through all of this better.

Comment

TURKEY DAY

Are you stuffing or getting stuffed? Either way confess or loose your wife. It takes a man to have some verguenza and dicha. But you sure are picking the wrong season to begin with. Good Luck

Comment

SURFING THE FORUM

You know what? Your asking us to waste our time giving you advises and to feel sorry for your @#$ and here your are looking for people to "work out with in south beach" You don't look confuse to me when you said "just because I'm bisexual doesn't mean" bla,bla,bla. Just hope you have some cojones and stop CHEATING on your wife, BISEXUAL!!!!!

Comment

COME OUT

AT LEAST I AM NOT IN CLOSET LIKE YOU ARE MY DEARS JUST COME OUT FROM THERE AND STOP GOING BEHIND HIDDING FROM PEOPLE.

COME OUT OF THE CLOSETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOU A@%#!@$%^&*()_

Comment

Salistes del closet? Entonces dile a tu mujer, no me cuentes tus penas. Contesta solamente si salistes de verdad.

Comment

DECISIONES, DESICIONES, MALDITAS DESICIONES

Bisexual;

Aunque en realidad mi importa un comino tus razon de ir o venir tengo que estar de acuerdo con "Dkenton" en algo debes tener el mismo saco de "COJONES" para decirle a tu mujer lo sucedido como para hacerlo.

Esto esta Kbron sabes creo que tu mujer no va esta tan molesta por tu decepcion pero la vas a destruir que le pegasta los tarros con un hombre. La via del chocolate debe usarse de salida solamente pero nuevamente digo ese es tu truco sigue con tus juegos y el tiempo tendra sus turno contigo!
                            HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

Decidete es tu vida y nadie mas que tu sabe lo que quieres

hola bisexually
                              antes que todo quiero decirte que aunque no sea como tu te entiendo.. claro no apruebo que le mientas a tu mujer pero se es dificil lo que estas pasando.. i got tonz of friend who are gays or bisexual and i am always around them and i know threw all the sicological problemas you guys go threw. well antes que todo dejame decirte que todos tenemos el derecho de estar confundidos..lo malo es que si al pasar por esa confucion le vas acer dano a otra gente eso si esta mal.. talves digas que tu esposa no lo sabe todavia.. pero este mundo es redondo y todo pero todo se sabes y el dano sera mayor por que ya no sera la disputa de tus preferiencas sexuales sino la mentira y creame que eso duele mas..la falta de confianza en tu relacion como decimos los boricuas " puede mandar todo al carajo ".. por ultimo.. la manera mejor de solucionar estos si es que realmente quieres salvar tu matrimonio es poniendo tu relacion de 5 meses en una balanza con tu relacion de 5 anos.. talves la gente dira no pues la de 5anos tiene mas fuerza.. pero no siempre es asi, no digo que en tu caso sea lo mismo pero suele pasar.. vamos a cer inteligente aqui.. estas de acuerdo conmigo que todo tiene " su por que de ser".. si tu empesastes la relacion con este hombre fue por algo.. inconsientemente no eres feliz con tu mujer.. y no lo quieres aceptar o el amor se acabo pero sigue el carino.. por que si no es eso entonce tiene que ser que quieres los dos y sabemos que eso no esta bien... tienes que acer una decision para lo que quieras... recordando que no puedes tener los dos....otra cosa no me quiero meter muy adentro de este problema.. pero recuerda una cosa... ay muchas enfermedades hoy en dia que son trasmitidas por las relacions gays y bisexuales.. no digo que tu o tu pareja gay las tenga pero cuidate papa y sigue andelante..... and look for the true ur self... aqui nostros podemos darte consejos pero no te podemos decir que agas con tu vida

PS...
                              y para esa gente que dio o va dar commentarios negativos sobre este topico.. Mejor mantenganse callados... Creo que el amigo aqui lo que quiere son consejos... el no quiere oir las ignorancias de la gente que por lo visto no entienden lo que esta pasando....No aprobo la mentira pero tampoco los insultos

Ojosdulces
                              "It takes a minute to have a crush on
                              someone, an hour to like
                              someone and a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

If all my friends were to
                              jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them,
                              I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Comment

Working...
                              X