LOVE AND ROMANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE AND ROMANCE

I BEEN WITH MY GIRL FOR 10 MONTH AND I LOVE HER. SHE KNOWS IT, I BUY HER FLOWERS, JEWELRY AND EVEN SLIP SOME MONEY IN HER POCKET WHEN I KNOW SHE ONLY HAS ABOUT FIVE DOLLERS TO HER NAME. SO I ASK YOU DO YOU THINK IM WIPED?

[Edited by pr_scooby_doo on 8th December 2000 at 00:01]

first love?

Hey Prsoobydoo!

May I ask you something?? Is she your first "true love"? Have you ever felt this way about anyone else? Try and ask yourself what are the real reasons you buy her things and give her money? Are you afraid if you do not buy her things she will leave? Do you just do it, because you know she enjoys it, and also LOVES you in return? Does she do nice things for you? How does she treat you?

Love is a strong strong feeling. It can be hard when you tell someone you "love" them, if you really don't feel it or mean it. I am not in any way trying to minimize you feelings...I just wanted to share with you that it is SERIOUS when you say you love someone. Hopefully she feels the same, but if not...I would take a closer look at the relationship. If you don't mind me asking...how old are the two of you?

Comment

I totally agree with Italia on this count. Think about how she treats you and determine if the relationship will actually get anywhere.

Best of luck!

Comment

I do love her no doubt and she does love me. I don't have to give her money, I just do because I know I can help her out. Ya there was a time in my life that I thought I was in love, but it changed when I came to find out that the one I was going to marry was sleeping around. And you know what if at that time in the past she would have told me maybe I would have forgave her, but hell no she sleeped around with not one but four other niggaz. At the time my heart was broken real bad. But that was a long time from now, I'm with some one else and at first I didn't trust here but I do now. I love her and I'll do anything for my "lil" tanama (taino for butterfly). Her family opened there arms to me and my girl Krissy opened my eyes for the first time in a long time. I just had to ask my people from my mother land what did you think. I know I'm not wiped, I'm just a man in love....

Comment

Working...
        X