Yo Tengo Una Problema....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Tengo Una Problema....

I have a problem with a guy that I met just recently. Me and my boyfriend broke up a little while ago, but I have met a new guy since then. But, i don't know where his head is at, I really don't know where we stand. We have gone out a couple of times, you know the usual stuff, but he's just confusing me because he tells me one thing, but then he does something else. Like, it's been hard to catch up with him after we spent some time together. I don't feel like he's avoiding me, but i really can't tell, because when I do speak to him, he acts very nonchalant.
    I just can't tell what he feels, if he really does feel anything at all. I mean, it's not serious, but he's not giving me anything to go on as to where the "friendship"is gonna go.
    AYUDAME PORFAVOR!

confusion..

Hello again!

I know how confusing men can be. It is a sad but true fact. All of us women have experienced that at one time or another. What exactly is this guy saying that is confusing you? Does he say he is not ready to be tied down to one person, but than acts as if you are the only one for him?? Be careful! Some men do this to get one thing from you and than they are finished. They move on while we sit and gripe about what happened to us! If I were in your position I would ask him straight out what it is he is looking for. Let him know what kind of person you are, and what kind of morals and values you hold true to your heart. If he is a decent guy he will respect you!

Comment

IN MY OPINION IT LOOKS LIKE THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE --- YOU COULD STAY FRIENDS WITH HIM IF YOU WANT, BUT DON'T LOOK FOR AN EVERLASTING RELATIONSHIPS--LOOKS LIKE HE'S NOT. YOU'RE YOUNG, THERE ARE MANY MORE WHERE HE CAME FROM.

Comment

Been there, done that!!!!

Well unfortunantly mixed signals mean bad signals!! I say play his game. Don't go looking for him either. Go on your regular dates and then go on with your life.Some men seem to think that we have to sit at home and try to figure out what they mean with all these different signal there giving us I say to hell with that,go out with other guys and try to find a man that will be strait up with you instead of playing little boys games. Good luck girl.

julie

Comment

Good Point

U have a point julie, because my friend told me the exact same thing, and then I started thinkin about it. And I said that I wasn't gonna sweat it, I'm just gonna wait awhile and let him come to me. If he really wants to continue our friendship, he won't lead me on. I'm taking u and my friends advice, because I'm NOT gonna sit around and wait for him... I got better things to do! (winky winky)
          ---NUYORICAN BORICUA

Comment

Working...
          X