Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, im just looking for a nice hispanic girl,to love forever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, im just looking for a nice hispanic girl,to love forever.

Thats right, forever!..i just want to love 1 girl.for the rest of my life,...can this,be possible? or is this, just an illusion,.are there any females out there,that think like me?... ----------}-}-@

[Edited by CocoRico on 27th May 2001 at 06:07]

Originally posted by CocoRico
    Thats right, forever!..i just want to love 1 girl.for the rest of my life,...can this,be possible? or is this, just an illusion,.are there any females out there,that think like me?... ----------}-}-@

Comment

hey

honey anything is possible when love is involved. n/e body email me at ninita100185@aol.com

Comment

I often woneder

Hey How are you? Me great just chillen here in cali I often wonder that same question but havent found the right answer for me to live with I am a mex and rican female always lied in cali wish I was in Rico but never have been there. I love cooking I am going to school to be a chef and hopefully own my own restaurant some day but I also want to be a Emergency Med. Tech. I have some pictures if you would like to see them you can email me at patty 4rm ca@aol.com or at prettycoolme209@yahoo.com Always Patricia

Comment

Hey Sweetie!

Hey, I'm looking for the one, the one who I can be with for the rest of my life. Now a days all guys want are to be players. I want someone who I can love and he can love me back. Lesliesantiag84@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by CocoRico

[Edited by CocoRico on 27th May 2001 at 06:07]
            That is an illusion..... but don't think of it like that.. you will find your one true love, but untill then you must have loved & lost to appreciate the right one.

Comment

hey

hey where you stay at?
              drop me a line at puertoricospice69@terra.com

Comment

Hello Coco,

Hello my name is ShaSha and I thought i would stop to say hello.What type of woman is it that you seek.What is it that you are looking for in a woman that you want to love forever.How old are you and what do you looke like and are you full puerto rican or or are you mixed with something.So why dont you tell me about your self.

P.S. Write Back

ShaSha

Comment

Working...
                X