WHO SHOULD I BELEAVE MY WIFE OR MY FAMILY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO SHOULD I BELEAVE MY WIFE OR MY FAMILY

I RECENTLY MARRIED MY FIANCE WHO I'VE KNOWN AND BEEN TOGETHER WITH FOR TWO AND A HALF YEARS.MY FAMILY HAS NEVER GOTTEN ALONG WITH HER FAMILY AND NOW IT'S WORST.MY COUSING,MY AUTS,NEIBORS OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS KEEP ON TELLING ME THAT SHE IS CHEATING ON ME AND THAT SHE IS A HO AND THINGS LIKE THAT.I DON'T CALL MY FAMILY ANY MORE AS OFTEN AS I USED TO BECAUSE AS SOON AS I SAY HI THARE THEY GO CON BOCHINCHES AND I'M TIRED OF IT.IF SHE WORKS IN A RESTAURANT THEY SAY SHE WORKS IN A BAR IF SHE GOES TO THE MOVIES THEY SAY THAT SHE WAS IN A MOTEL.I'M IN THE MILITARY AND I REALLY CAN'T KEEP MY MIND ON MY JOB.I CAN EASILY GET KILLED OUT HERE IF I DON'T KEEP MY HEAD CLEAR.MY WIFE LIVES INPR AND I'M IN VIRGINIA. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'M BRINGING MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER HERE WITH ME,BUT MY FAMILY IS GOING TO HATE ME.

Fist I do not know if you understand Spanish wellbut here it goes: Amor de lejos amor de pendejos.
    Si puedes traerte a tu esposa para alla contigo mucho mejor
    asi esta contigo y cuando puedas estas con ella.
    Ahora if you are here only for military reasons you have to close your ears and do for our country what you have to do.
    And because is nothing that you can do about it you Got tho get it out of your head and deal with it when you get there.

Comment

First of all, I feel bad for you that you have to deal with this stuff when you have enough stress on you. But ask yourself. Do you think your wife has fooled around on you in the past? And, is your family prone to jumping to conclusions and gossip and not giving people the benefit of the doubt?

Elbrujo, if you have never even suspected your wife before, and your family has a history of gossip and maybe even twisting the truth, then stick by your wife. You have no proof. You're already married to her too. Let your family hate you. They're not the ones who have to live your life. Besides, I don't believe they will hate you. Be a man and take care of your wife and kid. Your family will respect you for it later.

But if you suspect that your family IS telling the truth, and you've been suspicious of her yourself in the past, then maybe it is happening. It would be good if your family has proof though. Maybe you can even tell them that to shut them all up. Tell them when they send you a picture of her with another guy, you'll break it off with her. If down deep inside, you do suspect her maybe you have to rethink this relationship. It's not the way to live with someone you can't even trust.

Whatever you do, take care and good luck.

Comment

My man!

Let me start by sayin' that I'm also in the military, and i was statione in ft buchanan for 2 1/2 yrs and let me tell from experience that if your family is telling you that she is playin' you 90% of it might be truth. I don't want to alarm you but your family has no reason to lie to you so do like i did I confronted both my EX-Wife and the person in my family who were saying this things person to person!

Comment

Working...
        X