Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do puerto rican guys even like black women??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First let me say that no one is under any obligation to like or prefer or dislike or not prefer anything. So if a majority of women in certain countries prefer black men, them that's their choice and they shouldn't be tagged as racist, bigots or anything of the kind. The same applies to men from all cultures and races. Each person prefers what he naturally prefers finds attractive what he does because that's the way the person feels and feelings are a person's right.

That being said, there are Puerto Ricans who love black women and even prefer black women over all others.
    Then there are Puerto Ricans who prefer Nordic looking women over all others. There are Puerto Ricans who find both equally attractive. There are Puerto Ricans who feel comfortable within the black culture. There are others who do not. Especially those who were raised on the island as opposed to those raised in New York. Many factors are involved and each person has a right to feel whichever way he feels and have whatever preferences he has without having to feel he has to feel guilty about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuAh4YouBaby View Post
      I'm 19 years old african american female living in Spanish Harlem NYC. I'm living in a puerto rican community and puerto rican men as well as other latin men from other ethnicities hit on me just as much as african american men do. Rarely do i see a black girl with latin men and i'm hesitant to get with a latin male because of that. I know when it comes to latin men, especially puerto ricans they have much pride in their puerto rican women and basically stick to puerto rican women, or other latin girls. It's common to see a latina with a black guy but i hardly ever see latin men with black girls. I would just like to get some feed back on how puerto rican men feel about african american women.
      ~Much Luv~
      MUAH
      I am a Puerto Rican triguegno male (brown skinned) and I love dark chocolate women; that been said, its all a matter of taste, I like all women, and even though I prefer brown or dark skinned women, I think all women are beautiful regardless of skin color, however, not all latinos are think same way since we all come from different backgrounds with different personalities. lol

Comment

• Well I too am a Black American woman who is interested in dating a Puerto Rican man (I should also include Cubans and Domincans) at some point in my life. I have yet to experience their culture or them as men to the fullest and they interest me. I also think more Black women should stop being scared and introduce themselves and be more open regardless of what others may think. When the opportunity presents itself I do plan on purusing a Latino man or vice versa

Comment

• Originally posted by MuAh4YouBaby View Post
          I'm 19 years old african american female living in Spanish Harlem NYC. I'm living in a puerto rican community and puerto rican men as well as other latin men from other ethnicities hit on me just as much as african american men do. Rarely do i see a black girl with latin men and i'm hesitant to get with a latin male because of that. I know when it comes to latin men, especially puerto ricans they have much pride in their puerto rican women and basically stick to puerto rican women, or other latin girls. It's common to see a latina with a black guy but i hardly ever see latin men with black girls. I would just like to get some feed back on how puerto rican men feel about african american women.
          ~Much Luv~
          MUAH
          Good topic, I wonder this same thing. I do see some latino/ black woman couples but often and in some places I rarely see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoseNestor View Post
            I am a Puerto Rican man and I have been married to a black woman for ten years. We have two kids, who we love very much. I think the secret is to get pass the fact that you are black and he is latin and love each other for what you truly are inside. You also have to be open to take that other person's culture into your own because after all you share everything in marriage. Although I agree with you that I do see many black men with latin women as couples. My wife and I are not unique. We know of many other couples just like us. Having said all that, love comes unexpectedly from unexpected places, and chance plays a big part. There is no true guarantee who you will eventually end up with, but being at the right place at the right time helps a lot.

Take care and good luck.
            Oww, that sounds sweet and I agree with the part of your post I've bolded. As a couple it's important to get past racial differences and focus on the similarities and what's inside!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tylenol View Post
              I don't believe that Puerto Ricans stick to girls of their own nationality for any particular reason. I just think that women/men who have been raised in a different cultural atmosphere are bound to have a harder time filling the expectations of another on the same situation. Itís like asking a Tibetan to be 100% compatible with a conservative Muslim. So I think that in other to maintain a good relationship with a Puerto Rican partner you have to get to know their tastes and the things they want from their mate.

Though most people don't understand the adventure of actually doing something different.
              word cause im puerto rican and i dont stick to girls in my nationality all i date is black women and thats all ima continue dating.im from brooklyn and i grew up around alot of black people especially the women and im more comfortable with black women more than puerto rican women and thats just truth

Comment

• Originally posted by cubanricanpa View Post
                me i don't really like black girl's.they be bytch's and be acting like they got they ****ing periods 24/7 and to me that's a turn off.me i LOVE MY RICAN MAMI'S.but im not gonna lie they do to.but i had bad experience's with some black's.none stop calling me spic goya bean ect.... and they be 2 face i knew this girl that was mix dominican and black and she was cute and i never had a problem she use to do my hair and we use to talk and laugh.but then one day she back stab cuz i was checking her out.and i allway's did and she never had a problem.but im allway's nice to every girl i met but on the real i can't see my self with a black girl.and i met some girl's that were black and attracted to me and i turn them down .they were hit and some of them were cute.and i turn them down and some try to get me jump .but much love to every body peace

wow i didnt know you was really this phucking dumb.ni99a i love black women and im not gonna let no dumb@$$ bytch ni99a like you make rules for a puerto rican man like me look bad.you can have them puerto rican mamis.i dont date puerto rican women anyway..i likes my chocolate baby not pecan ok papi boy

Comment

• Wish all these posters were blind.

Comment

Working...
                  X