PUERTO RICO SHOULD EXPLODE INTO DUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUERTO RICO SHOULD EXPLODE INTO DUST

PUERTO RICO SHOULD EXPLODE INTO DUST and God should creat it again...but with another kind of Puertorican people.Why? Because everytime I log into PR.com the majority of things I read is just pure garbage.Us Puertoricans offending one another,criticising one another and always looking at what the other is doing instead of us doing for our own benefits and welbeing.I adore my Island of Puerto Rico but the Puertoricans here in the United States and as well as in Puerto Rico do nothing but look for bochinches.When someone from another country visits PR.com,instead of every one welcoming him\her with love,we first want to know if he\she is black or white.If that person happense to be black,a lot of the brainless and ignorant Boricuas start talking about racism.Its very rare I read posts of anyone giving thanks to God for anything,but I do read a lot of post of people talking garbage.Even those that mention the sacred name of God spell it in small letters...god,instead of "God"! I feel deeply ashame as a Puertorican when someone from another country visits this forum and being inocent of everything is criticised and offended due to his\her skin color and or nationality.I feel deeply ashame of being a Puertorican when I read posts of other Puertoricans talking and expressing themselves about other Puertoricans with hatred.I give so much thanks to God almighty for me being the way I'm.Am NOT a typical Puertorican which makes me a UNIQUE individual and Human Being.If I was a normal Puertorican,I would've had prefer not to even be born and living a life around BOCHINCHEROS that do nothing for the betterment of his\her life but offend,criticise and talk bad about other people and nationalities.I know for a fact that who ever response to this post is or are the BOCHINCHEROS because they just detest reading reality.BOCHINCHEROS,YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD BUT INSTEAD JUST READ IT AND LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT! PUT YOUR TONGUES TO REST AND YOUR MINDS TO FUNCTION...AT LEAST FOR ONES IN YOUR LIFE'S! Through this post am expressing all the anger that's in my heart due to the vast ignorant people of mine that do nothing but talk garbage day after day and year after year.WHAT A SHAME!
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

I am behind you every step of the way!.........If that's how you feel,
    yo estare contigo hasta la muerte!

Comment

I AM SORRY TO DISAGREE WITH YOU . NOT ALL PR'S ARE WHAT YOU SEE ON PR.COM SO DO NOT ASSUME THAT WE ARE ALL ALIKE BECAUSE ONCE YOU ASSUME YOU MAKE AN ASS OUT OF YOU AND ME. TAKE THIS AS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM AS WELL. NO OFFENSE INTENDED.

Comment

PLEASE READ AND DO SOME RESEARCH

Lety,did or have you done any reading throughout the FORUM'S here before you answer to me what you just have said? Please notice that am NOT refering to ALL but to a vast majority.Before one takes the freedom to reply to anything,one must FIRST read and re-read.I have NEVER mention in anyway whatsoever nor incorporated the word..."ASSUME".Here everything is said with realistic facts which are written all over this forum.Am not assuming anything whatsoever,but rather what I read is what I write about.I forgive you for your verbal expresion towards me even know you included yourself.It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me if I would be talking out of my rear end instead of my visual experiences as I and you can see here.Don't you think that more nonsense and ignorance is being written here than love and respect? My love and respects goes for ALL those that speak with the truth and honesty.My love and respect goes to ALL those that speaks from the heart instead from their rear ends like many here do every day.My love and respect goes to ALL those that when speaking makes sense and write the name of God correctly.My love and respect goes to ALL those that when speaking through this forum express their feelings and not their anger due to skin color or what others are doing.My love and respect goes to ALL those that when expressing anything has done his\her homework BEFORE putting his opinions and or contradictions in writing.And eventually my love and respect goes to ALL those that before speaking and giving his\her opinion has read several times before replying.With all due respect to you...your reply was and is irrelevant unless otherwise you can proof me wrong by first reading ALL the offense,criticism,blasphemy agaisnt God,and so much more which makes us Puertoricans look bad? I personally challenge YOU to proof me wrong...please! As a matter as fact to make things even much easier on you,I personally challenge anyone here specially the "BOCHINCHEROS" to please proof me wrong because I can and have a vast amount of Information to back me up which is all written here on this forum.
        GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Re: PLEASE READ AND DO SOME RESEARCH

Originally posted by netlee
          Lety,did or have you done any reading throughout the FORUM'S here before you answer to me what you just have said? Please notice that am NOT refering to ALL but to a vast majority.Before one takes the freedom to reply to anything,one must FIRST read and re-read.I have NEVER mention in anyway whatsoever nor incorporated the word..."ASSUME".Here everything is said with realistic facts which are written all over this forum.Am not assuming anything whatsoever,but rather what I read is what I write about.I forgive you for your verbal expresion towards me even know you included yourself.It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me if I would be talking out of my rear end instead of my visual experiences as I and you can see here.Don't you think that more nonsense and ignorance is being written here than love and respect? My love and respects goes for ALL those that speak with the truth and honesty.My love and respect goes to ALL those that speaks from the heart instead from their rear ends like many here do every day.My love and respect goes to ALL those that when speaking makes sense and write the name of God correctly.My love and respect goes to ALL those that when speaking through this forum express their feelings and not their anger due to skin color or what others are doing.My love and respect goes to ALL those that when expressing anything has done his\her homework BEFORE putting his opinions and or contradictions in writing.And eventually my love and respect goes to ALL those that before speaking and giving his\her opinion has read several times before replying.With all due respect to you...your reply was and is irrelevant unless otherwise you can proof me wrong by first reading ALL the offense,criticism,blasphemy agaisnt God,and so much more which makes us Puertoricans look bad? I personally challenge YOU to proof me wrong...please! As a matter as fact to make things even much easier on you,I personally challenge anyone here specially the "BOCHINCHEROS" to please proof me wrong because I can and have a vast amount of Information to back me up which is all written here on this forum.

Dear Netlee: You have really gotten my attention. I am
          interested in stopping the racists here on pr.com and anywhere, an injustice against one is an injustice against all! We can take on the Bochincheros. Please just post some of those awfully racist comments for everybody to react to and to back up the vast amount of information posted here on pr.com by racist BOCHINCHEROS!

(there is a lot of information in these forums and you must understand not everybody has time to read all of them).

You go, girl, take them all on, and it is true, not everybody in Puerto Rico or in Puerto Rico.com is a bochinchero racist. But you gotta take them on!

Sincerely,

La Yautia
          Paz Para Vieques!

Comment

I WILL NOT EVEN CONTINUE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU .OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK AND THINK THAT YOU KNOW IT ALL. REMEMBER THAT THOSE WHO ARE ON THESE BOARDS ARE HERE BY CHOICE AND IF THEY ARE BEING OFFENDED THEN THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES. I ON THE OTHER HAND ONLY CAME ON TO MEET MY FELLOW PR'S NOT TO BE IN CONFLICT WITH SOME ONE WHOM SAYS MY ISLAND SHOULD BE DUST.SO PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DELETE YOURSELF FROM THE FORUM IF YOU ARE THAT UNHAPPY WITH WHAT YOU READ.

Comment

ALL the offense,criticism,blasphemy agaisnt God,and so much more which makes us Puertoricans look bad?
              Although I can understand this sort of righteous indignation, I don't think that it justifies the destruction of Borinquen and Boricuas. It is a reflection on the individuals making nasty comments on not an entire people. Anyone with maturity can understand this.

It is also a slippery slope when one attempts to define what "blasphemy" is. If "blasphemy" implies merely possessing differing views on the existence or nonexistence of a deity then "blasphemy" is nothing more than a personal view and as such does not warrant a punitive response.

Comment

And who created all of this?

GOD!

Comment

dolores_beltran,

Maybe you are right or maybe you aren't. But with unquestioning belief come risks.

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.

-Francis Bacon

Comment

Does Mr Bacon believe in God?

for you to quote someone you must know him.

Comment

dolores_beltran,

Atheism leaves a man to sense, to philosophy, to natural piety, to laws, to reputation, all which may be guides to an outward moral virtue, though religion were not, but superstition dismounts all these, and erecteth an absolute monarchy in the minds of men.

-- Francis Bacon, The Essayes or Counsels, Civill and Morall (1625)

Comment

well does it make it right because

he, a mere man said it. and you believe it--or else you wouldn't be quoting from him-
                        but none the less Jesus who was here, was mentioned in the torah as the messiah--you can't believe --why?

Comment

LETY23,HOW OLD ARE YOU? 11? 12,MAYBE 13??

I adore My lovely Island of Puerto Rico along with ALL the people in it and those living world wide.What I personally posted here has nothing whatsoever to do with hatred towards any Puertorican in particular let alone against my Island where am from.Am simply expressing my very own personal feelings being hurt by reading so much stupidities,total garbage,basura y mucha caca from those that only love expressing hatred through racism and talking bad about others not having any consideration for feelings and to make matters even worst,never apologizing when he\she has offended any one in this forum.Some body have to come out and say something against those brainless jack-asses.We even have people misspelling God's name by writing it in small letters without respect whatsoever.People who so-said that were in church,people who said that read the Holy Bible.I mean,if I don't come out,then who will? Who here has the balls to really try putting a stop to those brainless mans and womens of all ages and educational background from offending at free will those black people that with respect and love come into this forum to know us and to chat with us.I never spoken to Yautiawomen yet she has never spoken to me being this the very first time she has reply to one of my postings and I highly respect her.Why would you feel this posting to be so degrading and or offensive to you.Are you one of those BOCHINCHEROS that all thewy do is criticise,offend and talk bad a bout God? Of course not.So then why should you defend anyone when all am doing is reffering to all those that do so? Am like this and because of me being like this is how I gain respect and the respect for others.If you are too young to understand any information of mine,simply don't reply.Its that simple.Notice that am not under any circumstances telling you to delete your self freom this forum.I have to much manners,respect and consideration towards feeling regardless if I know you or not.With all due respect,may the love of God be with you and this am saying it from the bottom of my heart to you!

Comment

DOLORES BELTRAN,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Dolores,don't or didn't you know by any chance that those who strongly believe in science strongly detest God and all of His creation.For scientist,God means nothing to them.For scientist God is non-existant.So please Dolores,don't waste your precious time.Then them all think the way they have always thought.Man always wants to defy God in any and every which way possible regardless if such thing is to make themselves look like total jack-asses.It simply fills my heart with so much sadness to know that ones these same individuals were once intelligent and now their brains seems to have become inbalance in every which way.Becides Dolores,you are smarter than that to be trying to argue something that you know deep in your heart that anything and everything was created by God and God only.I consider you to be an extremely smart young lady,continue with us that strongly respect and love God.Leave science to those human-gods!

Comment

well does it make it right because
                              he, a mere man said it. and you believe it--or else you wouldn't be quoting from him-
                              but none the less Jesus who was here, was mentioned in the torah as the messiah--you can't believe --why?
                              I am not attacking your beliefs. They are yours and you are welcome to them. However, I just wanted to point out that not everyone starts out with they same basic set of assumptions when interpreting the origins of our world and us. You don't have to respect differing views; I would not expect that kind of open-mindedness from you. However, I will make sure that these differing views are voiced.

Comment

Working...
                              X