Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 More Month Then No More Howard Stern

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 More Month Then No More Howard Stern

    There is a light at the end of the tunnel. There is a guy at work who always listens to a morning show on the radio with Howard Stern. Since I can't wear ear phones at work and he is the main man in that part of building I can't really change the station. Good thing I'm only in that part of the building for about an hour everyday. Even though I'm there for such a short time my whole day gets ruined by that revolting Howard Stern. I have never seen a public figure more nausiating than him. One day he was poking fun at a mentally challenged girl. When I move to PR next month I hope I will never be in a position where I have to hear that subhuman thing called Howard Stern again.

  • #2
    Good for you!!!

    He is a sick person, I have no Idea how any one can listen to him.....Well it's a good thing you will be moving or you might have been stuck you a while.

    Good Luck In Puerto Rico

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Bugsie

      I must agree with you on this one! I think he is revolting and absurd! He is the most rediculous entertainer (If that is what you want to call him) that has ever been ALLOWED TO broadcast such nonsense.
      I'm saddened to say my brother thinks he is the funniest guy that walks the face of the earth. My brother was just recently in NYC and met Howard Stern's wife...he was so excited....and I think to myself...for what? Why? I hate what that man does each day. Goes to show you just how sick people really are these days. They will listen to anythning.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ladies, ladies....don't hate

        The few times I've seen and heard the Howard Stern show I enjoyed it, lol! To me, he is very funny and very sick. It's more of as guy thing. Males have more of a vulgar humor than females.

        Comment


        • #5
          SOME Men Have A More Vulgar Humor

          Some men not all men have a more vular sense of humor. Take ole bugsie here for instance. Never a vulgar word ever escapes me mouth. Many women have said that all men are dogs but not Dennis (Bugsie) he is still a puppy. Chow.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bugsie43
            Some men not all men have a more vular sense of humor. Take ole bugsie here for instance. Never a vulgar word ever escapes me mouth. Many women have said that all men are dogs but not Dennis (Bugsie) he is still a puppy. Chow.
            I never wrote that all men have a vulgar humor. What I meant was that men do have a sense of humor more riské than women do. Though that doesn't mean a woman can't be perverted or a man can't be a saint, lol. Just writing what I've always seen. Ciao.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ecuajey

              Just another man that thinks Howard's sick humor is funny...he is degratiing to women, and for a man to find that funny is just plain ignorant. He can also be preverse and nasty in other forms and subjects, and I just wonder, how is he accepted in what he does..??? Why is this ok?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Italia_Lena
                Just another man that thinks Howard's sick humor is funny...he is degratiing to women, and for a man to find that funny is just plain ignorant. He can also be preverse and nasty in other forms and subjects, and I just wonder, how is he accepted in what he does..??? Why is this ok?
                That is my sense of humor and I don't think that's ignorant. You could think I'm ignorant, but trust me, many many more would think otherwise on many other subjects. Whatever you say, can't change that. I don't follow his views of women, but it's all for a laugh. I would say the same and have done it before for women who talk about men the way he talks about women...and trust me, I've heard lot's of that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ˇˇˇGloria a DIOS!!!

                  [i]NO MORE Howard Stern, PRAISE GOD!!!

                  I couln't be a happier human being.

                  That
                  man[b] is a disgrace to EVERYONE.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by El_Jibaro
                    NO MORE Howard Stern, PRAISE GOD!!!

                    I couln't be a happier human being.

                    That man is a disgrace to EVERYONE.
                    He didn't write that the show will be canceled. He wrote that he won't hear it anymore because he will be leaving his job where someone always listens to it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Euacajey

                      You say you don't agree with his views on women, but you laugh and think its funny, which to me in my eyes is a form of supporting. So thumbs down to you!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Italia_Lena
                        You say you don't agree with his views on women, but you laugh and think its funny, which to me in my eyes is a form of supporting. So thumbs down to you!
                        It's in your eyes. I really don't care what your eyes see, I care about others. Thus, you could think what you want about me, but it doesn't matter to the women in my life who know more about me than you do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          And thats fine

                          you are entitled to think what you want as I am too.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X