X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just want to apologize to all of you

Even you Ran.

Dolores

Why are you apologizing, did I miss something?

Comment

You need to read

Men suck and

oh yeah-I can give you numerical proof girls are evil

Comment

Dolores,
        There is nothing to appologize about, you have something that is hurting you and we are here to help you get it out. We are your sounding board. Just maybe we could do it in a more constructive manner than what was done.

Every now and then we need to get things out if not we will go mad. Just remember not to channel the issues to the wrong person.

We all learn from our experiences and from others. It is sad that men and woman at times can be so hurtful and cause so much anger when it should have been a wonderful experience.

When the heart calls the mind goes blind and we do not see the red flags telling us it is not a good idea. Then we blame everyone except ourselves. Yes the other person should have been thruthful yet they were only being themselves.

Simle there is always another day.

Comment

Dolores,

We all one time or other blow steam off and it is ok, we all understand, but there is no need to apologize, we are only human.

We enjoy to quote one another and you are such a beautiful person to even let anything or anyone get you so upset unless they really get out of hand, and if ever that was to happen, we will be here for you.

Girl put a smile on your face and lets keep this forum going....OK!!!

By the way.....WHERE IS TRUTHANGEL?....Don't tell me she is out still looking for Clifford?

Comment

Thank You

Flor for your kind words--

They mean alot to me.

Comment

You make me laugh

My cousin's name is clifford, so everytime I see that name and associate it with a monkey I laugh. So be truthful with me, is clifford really a monkey???LOL

Comment

No need to feel badly...

Dolores, don't worry about it. I understand perfectly where you are coming from. It is very big of you to apologize. It shows you are a good person, to say the least. Many times people say things they don't mean. If you or Fausta need to talk I'm here for you to offer support anytime. O.K.?
                Annie

Comment

Gracias!

I have the worst luck with men. If there is a loser in the crowd I pick him up. But, things could be worse(atleast thats what I keep telling myself).

Again, Thank you R2 y tu dolores.

Comment

I accept your apology dolores_beltran.

Comment

Sniff...

Aww...And now that everybody apologized, hugged, made up etc. stop, you're making me hold back the tears.
                      Annie

Comment

Well, while I do not think that you needed to apologize, it shows a lot of character to do so. I respect you greatly. We know your heart here and appreciate you for being "real," a quality missing in a lot of people these days. Be well, Dolores!

One love,
                        D.

Comment

I DONT THINK U NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO US BY THE WAY WHY R U APOLOGIZING TO US??
                          CHINA

Comment

Dolores,

There's no need to apologize. We do suck.

Comment

"For it is told by men of olde, t'is far better to suck than to blow."

-Ran

Comment

Working...
                              X