• Show
Clear All

• MY JOB SUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$@#$@!$#!$#@!$#@$#@!$#@&%#@%#&%

I hate it!!

????

Breathe in breathe out--

you have time off??

take the rest of the day off.

If not, take your time in doing what you are doing.

by the way what are you doing that is causing you so much stress???

Comment

Fausta,
      What is it that you do? How long have you been there?

What is it that you hate about the job?

Comment

I will explain as best I can...

I work for a newspaper, I wont say which one. I work in the layout department, I place the ads in the paper. What happened is, people don't prepare themselves for the future, they don't think ahead. I told my boss that there would be a problem with a certain ad running, because of the postion request(it wants to be in the class section, back page). Then he just laugh at me!!! Guess what happend??? There was a problem with the postion of the ad, and guess who had to deal with it.....Me! This company does this all the time, you would think people would learn, but they don't! We always have to deal with stuff at the last second. I guess I don't hate my job, I hate the people who run this company, they are STUPID, and thats putting it lightly. So sorry if I ***** too much, I have to tell someone or I will just POP!!!

Comment

I will explain as best I can...

I work for a newspaper, I wont say which one. I work in the layout department, I place the ads in the paper. What happened is, people don't prepare themselves for the future, they don't think ahead. I told my boss that there would be a problem with a certain ad running, because of the postion request(it wants to be in the class section, back page). Then he just laugh at me!!! Guess what happend??? There was a problem with the postion of the ad, and guess who had to deal with it.....Me! This company does this all the time, you would think people would learn, but they don't! We always have to deal with stuff at the last second. I guess I don't hate my job, I hate the people who run this company, they are STUPID, and thats putting it lightly. So sorry if I ***** too much, I have to tell someone or I will just POP!!!

By the way, I have been working here for 3 years almost 4(next Feb.)and I wish I could take the rest of the day off. How about the rest of my life off. LOL

I HATE DEADLINES
          BECAUSE NO ONE FOLLOWS THEM!!!!

Comment

Take_______________

A Vacation again, but this time a month so that you can recuperate from all that stress....

Comment

Sorry..

Didn't mean to post twice. And yes next time I will stay i Puerto Rico for a month!!!LOL

Comment

Wow, Fausta you have been stressing for a couple of days now. You definitely need another job before you have a heart attack or a nervous breakdown. Can you go on a cruise with that special someone? Anybody have any ideas who we could send her with?
                Annie

Comment

Fausta, I think this might help you vent

http://www.workingwounded.com

This is a site for all people to complain about their jobs. It also has a funny section where people "confess" their work sins. It might help yoiu in the future. Give it a try. Whenever I feel like punching something at work I go to that site.

Comment

Fausta,
                    Hope you had a good weekend. I hope work today is not so stressful.
                    Let us know how it is going.

Don't worry be Happy

Comment

Thanks for the website

But its only 8am, I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully without bad language.LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X