Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUERTO RICANS ARE DISGUSTING!

According to this webforum: Click here: HATRED

I've been arguing with these idiots for about 2-3 months. Coming in on and off. I can't do it by myself. These people are spreading so many lies and hatred about Puerto Ricans. I try to counter them by spreading the truth about us, instead of doing what they're doing: Putting down ethnicities. If you choose to help, then do the same.

Why should I care what they think and write? Well, I don't want others to come in that forum and being to think that's how Puerto Ricans really are. Someones need to set things straight. Take care.

Ecuajey,

Mi Amigo, I have run acrossed this webpage before. I never when back since the people that go there are full of hatred and attack all. We are just another group they attack. It is sad to see such groups in other Latinos. Last year they had individuals that attack African-Americans will insults. I believe they feel a need to attack something they do not know. They generalized Puerto Ricans like many have in the past. I can not relate with their hate because my second wife is pure Mexican of Aztec blood. When I lived in San Antonio, Texas, we Puerto Ricans mixed with Mexicans and enjoyed each other's culture. As a matter of fact, my wife will dance any day Salsa and listen to plena y bomba before listening to a quebradita. I feel pity for those fools who are not seen as Mexicans by Mexican Nationals and who are nothing but scum. Ni son de alla ni son de aqui. I saw you post and I do not think anyone else could have put it better.

Comment

Thanks brother....

Originally posted by LatinoPR
      I can not relate with their hate because my second wife is pure Mexican of Aztec blood. When I lived in San Antonio, Texas, we Puerto Ricans mixed with Mexicans and enjoyed each other's culture. As a matter of fact, my wife will dance any day Salsa and listen to plena y bomba before listening to a quebradita. I feel pity for those fools who are not seen as Mexicans by Mexican Nationals and who are nothing but scum. Ni son de alla ni son de aqui. I saw you post and I do not think anyone else could have put it better.
      Many on that forum are hypocrites. The member neoxicano tried to put down Puerto Ricans with using excerpts from racist African-Americans. It's interesting, because he himself have tried to put down African-Americans on that board. When someone places facts on the down-side of Mexicans/Chicanos, (Without trying to insult them, but trying to make him understand that all nations and peoples have problems.) he gets upset. However, he himself writes the down-side of Mexicans/Chicanos, sometimes the same thing others have written whom he criticized. There is even a member named Soldado who claims to be a "Mexican Nazi." He wants a revolution that will make México the ruler of the world. (He's 15 years old, lol. I'm 16, but come on. I'm not that ignorant.) He also wants to put all mixed Méxicanos in concentration camps. (That makes me sick. I have a friend who is a beautiful mix of Mexican and Puerto Rican. She has one of the most beautiful eyes I've seen and speaks spanish with a romantic Puerto Rican accent. Also, she looks like a light-skinned Azteca.)

It's truly is a pity. I know that most Mexicans are not like this and don't think like this. I think it makes the ignorant ones on that forum feel 'superior' when they put other people down. They also want all those of different ethnicites off the forum.

Many of my friends are Mexican and Puerto Rican. We went to buy school supplies on Friday. I couldn't help but notice how varied we were. There were 4 Mexicans and 2 Puerto Ricans in the car. Myself am a dark Puerto Rican, my friend is a white one. Her boyfriend is a very-indian looking Mexican, his cousin is a very light skinned Mexican. So was her brother and sister. We all shared something in common: "Being Latin American." Something those on that board argue against.

I've decided to leave that forum. I can't keep arguing with ignorance. It gets tiring. Anyway, thanks for your refreshing comments. Take care.

Comment

at last!

Ecuajey:

Your replies to this "Neomexican" nazi have been most informative. It is refreshing to read the voice of reason for a change.Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by hvalentin5349
          Your replies to this "Neomexican" nazi have been most informative. It is refreshing to read the voice of reason for a change.Thank You.
          Thank you. It was my pleasure. I tried to do it in a way that wasn't putting down Méxicanos while at the same time not degrading Puerto Ricans as he tried to do. We all have our share of problems, something he doesn't want to realize. Take care.

Comment

You are the bestest!!!

I've peeped into that forum (horrific). That fellow was fortunate to have had your full undivded attention. Idiots and ignorance are and will always be exhausting to intelligent individuals such as yourself. Good for you... leaving that forum is best. Keep Smiling.
            Hospitality is always about serving others.

Comment

Poor honey..

as Jib would say..... don't waste your pretty pearls on those losers. I love Puerto Ricans, you love Puerto Ricans. Puerto Ricans love Puerto Ricans, all is good.LOL

I hope know one would believe those lies.

Loveyu

Fausta

Comment

Thanks for your support, tiana, and Fausta.

Comment

What filth! Ecuajey, I commend you for trying to correct the ignorant. But, in this case, I say leave them alone. People who engage in and perpetuate that kind of hate are trashy and unworthy of recognition.

Take care, hermanito...

One love,
                  D.

[Edited by NegraD on 4th September 2002 at 16:26]

Comment

Working...
                  X