Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Italia_Lena

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT WAT MY GUTS IS TELLING ME SO IM JUST GOIN TO TALK TO HIM TONITE AND LET HIM KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FAUSTA

ME AND HIM GREW UP TOGETHER AND WE STARTED GOIN OUT IN JUNE HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT ME AND WE RESPECT EACHOTHER. I FIND HIM VERY ATTRACTIVE BUT NEWAYS I THINK ITZ BETTER FOR UES TO TAKE IT SLOW I THINK WERE RUSHING UP TO QUICK THANX FOR THE COMMENT

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dear Bebita02

I think the question at hand has already been answered by you within! You posted above that you really don't want to marry him, or be engaged right now..you are too young. Listen to your gut instincts. I think they are right!

I think that 3 months is not near enough time to decide to be engaged and get married. Take your time.

Buenos Suerte

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HI

The fact that you are asking us this question, I would say don't get married. Getting married is a serious commitment and sometimes people forget that. Yes, you can get a divorce, but why???? Just make sure you love him, and you and him are bestfriends, and you find him attractive!!!(People sometimes forget this one) Respect is another thing you have to have. Not just one of you, but each must have a mutual respect for each other. I know it's easier said than done but trust me, I've seen a lot of screw ups. Also, don't get pregnant until a few years after, a child just makes things harder. If everything is ok, a child will follow.

Good luck in all that you do

Fausta

Leave a comment:

• BEBITA02
    started a topic WAT SHOULD I SAY???

WAT SHOULD I SAY???

HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU. TODAY IAM 3 MONTH'S WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND WERE THINKIN ABOUT GETTIN ENGAGED I REALLY DO LUV THIS GUY WITH ALL MY HEART HE MEANS EVEYTHING TO ME HE'S A REALLY NICE PERSON, BUT I DON'T REALLY NOE IF I WANT TO GET ENGAGED TO HIM IN A WAY I DO BUT IN A WAY I DON'T CUZ I REALLY DONT WANT TO BE TIED DOWN YET IM STILL YOUNG AND HAVEN'T REALLY EXPERIENCED NETHING IN LIFE YET. BUT CAN NEONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON WAT I SHOULD DO?? THANX
Working...
X