X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas greetings to also-RAN:

[b][i]

Jib,

You are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.

Comment

Estimado Ran....lol I just love Rocky Mtn National Park!!

I take my Old English Sheepdog into the mountains and let him run through the craggy mountains, and abundant pines until his big old tongue hangs out of his lovely canine face....

So la novia calls you "trouble"....lol. Most men are....trouble I mean. But you would be worth all the trouble in the world. Lol. Say hello to Ms. Snuggly for me will you? The one with the big brown eyes....lol.

El Jib is quite jealous of you for some reason.....besides being cousins....you two seem to be at 'ideological' odds with each other...lol. You know if El Jib is just a little bit related to you by blood....I will be feeling just slightly more caring toward him....if his family produced you and that beautiful boy of his and la esposa salvadorena maya linda.....he does have redeeming qualities...lol. The obnoxious factor is just part of who he is....a leopard can't change his spots.....lol.

Adios,

Suki.

Comment

Yeah Suki, you are right!

Why is many so jealous of RAN??

I really don't get it. Nahh! I think I know why.

Comment

Come on guys, lighten up!

[b][i]This was a FRIENDLY Christmas Greeting for RAN and his girl.

Comment

Jibaro...your first mistake was to assume that communists would enjoy a Christmas greeting

Comment

[b][i]Oh, what else is new ...

Comment

Working...
              X