Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF they are selling Puerto Rico.com I want to say goodbye to the following folk....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF they are selling Puerto Rico.com I want to say goodbye to the following folk....

It has been quite a parade of Puerto Rican humanity that has come through this forum....and I have enjoyed being the observor of all the parade. If I leave some names out I hope they forgive me.....I don't have a perfect memory....I salute my many friends.....and I must be grateful to those who were not friends for making life interesting...all have contributed to this forum....and I have benefited from all that color and diversity.

Ecuajey--I will keep your secrets forever....and think of you always.

Nacionalista--Eres puro coco dulce....lol.

Leticia g--Opalo Blanco....delicate, yet strong with lovely fire inside....amor boricua hermana...

Negra D---So much fun!!! And such a mujer!!

Italia Lena--Ojala que seas feliz linda siempre....say hello to Elliot for me and your Italian and slovanian family.

Lorelei--Such a wondrous dama you are....and strong and compassionate...a rare jewel.

Conciencia--el poeta....cuidate. You would have been easy to fall in love with in another life....lol.

Ran--Such a treat and a privelege to meet a man whose qualities I like so deeply in every way....I will miss you.

JoseNestor--smart and engaging and warm...

LFMiranda---I think you are so much fun....entertaining...and bright....and down to earth too...rare qualities

Waneko--I wish you would have posted more...love everything you came up with.

Latino PR--Ese corazon and moral compass is impeccable of yours. You make me proud to be Puerto Rican.

Voice--Such an engaging and nice young man....full of spirit.

Iluminado--All I can say is "Bravo!!" your name is the perfect adjective for such a one as you.

Guaili Caynibon--I know who you are....and you are one wonderful young man...besos.

Camano--Lol...You are my Canadian Boricua New York friend....I enjoy you very much.

PoncePR68--I wish we could of gotten to know each other better....lol. Well maybe with time....lol.

El_Jibaro--No one can fault you for your tenacity. And I hope you become that which you most desire.

Another Rican--Hope you find peace and happiness....

Raul g--Even though you no longer visit this forum I want you to know it has been a blast....and you are a bright man.

Eddier1--I will miss you the most out of anyone else here. For a man who does not believe in the two most important things I hold the dearest....you have certainly inspired me the most out of anyone else on this board....And since I believe this might be our last correspondence...I hope it is not....tu eres el trigo de mi pan, hombre. Y el agua de mi fuente.... Remember those two things (you know what they are) well I feel those two things the most for you....take care.

Adios TODOS....y que Dios los bendigue a todos......My real first name is VIDA....it truly is....Vida los quiere a todos.

Y FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!

Thank you Suki

I have enjoyed reading you too. From reading your posts I have learned that you are an intelligent young woman, with lots of wisdom, heart and depth. I've also learned what a good daughter, wife and friend you are. And maybe one day you'll make Yautiawoman happy and give her some grandchildren, LOL! God bless you!

Comment

Thank You, Suki!

I appreciate the compliments and you acknowledging me. What a rare breed you are, yourself! Such intelligence, fairness, ability to engage all, and wonderful example! I have enjoyed reading your posts and exchanging opinions on various topics. I will especially always remember you and your fabulous husband's love story. It gave me hope again at a time when I had been incredibly hurt and become disillusioned. You have more power and influence than you think, woman! All the best to you always...! --D.

Comment

Thank you very much for your kind words, Suki

This is one of those strange times in life when something you hold dear is taken away and there is nothing you can do about it. I suppose that is why we all feel this way.

There is no price for the hours of learning, sharing, arguing, living that I have spent on this site. For those who took time to read my posts, or better yet reply, I bid you thanks. Time is such a precious gift. I truly hope this is not good bye, but if it is, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say good bye to all of you. I will always remember you and will hope to see you somewhere else on the net.

One final word for the new year and years to come. I hope that whatever your feelings (political or whatever) are you join me in wishing peace for the World. I am a realist and I know peace is really a panacea. But the desire for peace is not, and I feel we all have lost some of that over the last couple of years.

I wish all your dreams will come true. Be real and be yourselves and don't let anyone put you down. Puerto Rico has always been a proud place, full of proud people. I have seen nothing on this site to deny that fact. Be proud, be yourself, be a Puerto Rican!

José

Comment

Suki

Thank you for your kind words towards my persona. It has always been great pleasure for me exchanging and reading your postings. You are a Puerto Rican woman that I would say merits the title. I have always admire your spunk and tenacity. Continue your battle for our cause and lets hope that this will not be the end of us here but only a stepping stone towards a truly free and liberated society.

As always, I can be reached via email, I'm just a click away.

Your friend and sister always!

Comment

Don't say it....

Although I am new to the Puerto Rico.com family. From day one I just felt like I belonged. You all have been so wonderful and I am truly going to miss this message board when or if it leaves. This is truly like saying goodbye to and extended family. Take care everyone at Puerto Rico.com......

Alofa(Love), y Mas y Mas Amor!
            Malaki Rosario(Tui)

P.S. If anyone wants to keep in touch my email address is samoarican@yahoo.com...
            Your name of Malaki gives you the ability to understand people and to merge conflicting viewpoints to create harmony in association. You dislike facing issues or witnessing hurt feelings. You make friends easily but must guard against becoming involved in the affairs of others or being too easily led. You could do well working with the public giving advice, where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people.

Comment

Thanks Suki!!!

[b][i]I hope that God showers you with tons of happiness and blessings too!!!

May you get to have COMPLETE and OVERWHELMING JOY !

Comment

Si mi dulce de coco (y no soy PNP) !!!!

Comment

Suki:

Although I'm fairly new here, I sincerely appreciate the kind words and support you have shown me. The world would be a much better place if more people were like you-- informed, intelligent, open-minded, passionate, and just.

Hope the site doesn't close-down, but if it does...then my stay here was short, but very sweet. Thank you for sharing thoughts and ideas with us.

Un fuerte abrazo.

My email address is yopiensoytu@hotmail.com. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Comment

Suki,

I want to thank you for the kind words. Your intellect, wit, kindess, and curiousity have made this online community all the better and if the forum were to shut down, your insights would be very sorely missed.

I also want to mention Fausta, NegraD, Flor-Negra, X-Fairy, Lorelei, Letitia_g, truthangel, dolores_beltran, and all the other strong, intelligent, and humorous Boricua and nonBoricua women. I had the opportunity of meeting one of you in person and my faith in women was reaffirmed during an ugly time in my personal life. To this individual I say thank you.

Although El_Jibaro, opp-opp, and Netlee nearly drove me to the top of the clock tower with a high powered rifle, I want to thank them as well their tenacity which allowed me to hone my debating skills.

Ecuajey and JoseNestor represented the remaining Boricua fellows with class. You guys are cool.

Well if this is it, I want to wish you all the best and utmost success as you strive in your endeavors. ˇViva Puerto Rico y viva los E.E.U.U.!

Pax Vobiscum - Peace be with you all.

Edward Colón, Ph.D.

Comment

Oh Jib. Speaking of Veggie Tales:

Comment

Dear RAN-dum:

Originally posted by RAN
                        [b][i]Do you ever get out of the gutter level ...?

Comment

Re: To Suki and All, but.....

Suki;

THANKS!!!. And if this forum is ended, then I have been "shot down", but not before I finished my mission!

Know this, that I will always remember Suki, and all the others, except for the UNCOMPASSIONATE conservatives. The latter I will consign to the desuetude of archaic usages, and will forget that they ever existed.

Best Regards and holidays,
                          EddieR
                          P.S., Suki, I know what you mean by trust and love, and that you will someday, perhaps, know what I mean by freedom and sure freedom, which I hold to be more important than anything in life. True Bliss is Absolute!
                          E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin

Comment

Re: Re: To Suki and All, but.....

Originally posted by Eddier1

Suki;

THANKS!!!. And if this forum is ended, then I have been "shot down", but not before I finished my mission!

Know this, that I will always remember Suki, and all the others, except for the UNCOMPASSIONATE conservatives. The latter I will consign to the desuetude of archaic usages, and will forget that they ever existed.

Best Regards and holidays,
                            EddieR
                            P.S., Suki, I know what you mean by trust and love, and that you will someday, perhaps, know what I mean by freedom and sure freedom, which I hold to be more important than anything in life. True Bliss is Absolute!
                            Eduardo,

Eres inolvidable tambien....y viviras en mis memorias de este website.....pero mas permanentemente dentro de mi corazon. Ojala que pudiera haber tenido intercambios bien profundos contigo (aunque los que hemos tocado de temas de filosofia han sido super buenos)....the kind where you start delving and finding so many new things about the other person and keep going....so many subjects and people and topics and themes that I have in my head...It needs a person of many years of experience to truly have fun with it. Lol. Ay viejo, why hide it...te adoro. And I think I always will. My husband always thinks I hide the deepest thoughts and the best for last...I always hold back until years later when I finally trust enough (lol) to go the 20,000 leagues remaining. I won't be able to do that with you Eddier1. But the journey was worth it as always. Maybe that is the secret to my lengthy marriage...always surprising the husband with something unexpected from the head....lol.

And to El Jib and others....Yes, Yautia is my mother. My beloved mother. And I will fight defending her and her impeccable character backed by acts of great social responsibility until I am dead and buried. No one could have had a greater mother than mine. Jib you did not like her "grammar" eh? Her kids turned out to be quite good writers....lol. Lol. And I am working very hard on giving her a grandchild too....lol. Only God knows the outcome of that....lol.

All of you have made me cry with your messages and good wishes....one of you more than the others in particular. Take care and good night. Suki.

TRUE BLISS IS ABSOLUTE!! (big wink)

[Edited by Suki on 7th December 2002 at 11:03]

Comment

Suki, love you girl!

Suki,

I truely hope this is not the end...the mission is not complete...some of us have expanded our wings to other forums...like http://www.endi.com....Univision...Puerto Rico community the Noticia sections....Netmio.com and terra.com...Boricua.com and same lining...but whom ever purchase this site would be a fool to delete this URL "www.PuertoRico.com" It is priceless...no one in the "COM" cyberspace has this....if anything I believe they will improve it! It is going to get interesting around here!

In reference to you writtings towards me...I hear you! I wish we stay in contact.

Eddier...I have learn so much form you...you have change lot of my thinking and the way of seeing thing in life...thanks! I will teach the same to others!

Jibaro and ANother rican represent the ill effect of corrupt christianity in this word we in....they are the cause for growth in Islam and atheistism! They are also a great example of the scum of PR losers...given in to the invadors....the extinction of the Puertorrican race...I pity them and those who follow their stepS!

Ecuajey..AT your age...I learned from you too...stay the way you are now!

Leticia....Wow! what a great woman! Your atributes are wonderful!

Nationalista...Stay focused!

Lorieli...Love yah!

Italia...Love yah!

Netlee...You are a loser! you better change or you will end up with ants in your mouth!

To all Ricans...improve yourself..seek higher knowledge spiritly and educationally! Take care of your own...stay together..keep your language, culture and heritage...do not be absorbed by others...Be Puertorricans!

To the visitors! You are always welcome.....siempre y cuando you are willing to become more ricans...LOL

Sinceramente! Geronimo!

Comment

Working...
                              X