Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

To all my fellow foristas, new and old, and to all the wonderful friends I have made here, you know who you are I would like to wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! It's been great sharing opinions, thoughts and ideas with all of you. I have learned so much from you and even though some of the things I read I may not always reply on, I have truly enjoyed reading it all. Some things I had to laugh for it was humurous and other times I cried because it was sad or touched my heart. I loved all your poetry and also I enjoyed the pictutes some of you posted. (I don't know how to do it ) specially the ones of P.R. I also learned more about Puerto Rican politics from someone who could be my grandson , than I ever knew, amazing, "From the mouths of babes"! Thank you for sharing and whether we agreed or disagreed, that makes it all the more interesting. We share a bond, we're Boricuas and proud of it! And thanks for all the e-mails! I also wish they decide to keep this forum going, I'm surpirised we're still here! God bless you all and take care. Again: Happy New Year!
    Annie

Happy New Year to you as well R2D22002 and keep on learning!

Comment

Happy New Year

I wish everyone I healthy and prosperous New Year!

mucho amor para todos!

Comment

Happy New Year to you too Annie and all my forum friends!

Comment

Happy New Year to all!!

To Lorelei, Leti and Rd2002 and all the foristas out there....Feliz Ano Nuevo!!

Comment

Feliz Aņo Nuevo

Hola Annie,
            Te deseo lo mejor de este aņo que a llegado. Que te traiga todo lo mejor del mundo para ti y tu familia.

Comment

Working...
            X