Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yautia,
    El Jibaro is all about stereotypes and categorizing people he does not understand indpendent thinking. It is beyond his ken.

Es un hombre como dice tita que no es cristiano es obvio. He is a fake. It is obvious.

Suki.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: brother ZAPATeRO.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yautiawoman2
    [B][QUOTE]Originally posted by El_Jibaro
    [B][i]
    A Picture of the Angry Alcapurria with her blonde hair coloring.

sorry to let you know, not blond but VERY GRAY!!!!!!

BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, I THINK I WILL TRY A COLOR, I THINK I WILL TRY ASH BROWN, I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT MY MEXICAN FRIENDS AND THEIR CHICANO CHILDREN THINK WHEN THEY SEE THE NEW ME (yAUtia) RE INVENTADA! But, alas, I must say, my hair has not been straight, still, I love my curly head, or as some call it, my cotton head.

and I am sorry if people are confusing me with someone who is a Christian and also pro-life. I happen to carry the cards of most civil rights organizations. I belong to many Coalitions and I do not throw stones, most of those poor KKK and their WAR children are my clients.
    P.S. WAR here, in this place means (White Arian Resistance!!)

Sorry, If I confused people here, I am not good at posting and dont really have the time to read all the rules, I trust the people who read it will correct my mistakes when you feel I have made a serious and grave posting no-no. Such as adding and i to the name of G.W.Bush at the end., etc. but back to the comments of my identity, I can identify with the previous post and it is Yautia who continued her comments with..... (sorry, until I read the post, I realized I may have confused some)...

They do not know that the wetbacks are the ones who put food on the table and leave a lot of unclaimed social security funds for the GRAY PANTHERS and ARP, among others to "disfrutar." In addition they are afraid of going to the Doctor when they get hurt on the job and rarely collect workmen's comp insurance although they pay into those funds. And when it comes to Welfare, Foodstamps and Housing I have yet to meet any who even dare to ask about such benefits. The good ones wait patiently for their green cards, the smart ones leave as soon as they can to a country without death penalty and a lot more freedom than most Puerto Ricans will ever know in the USA or PR.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Re. The Angry Yautia, Alcapurria and Malanga: Sounds like John's Steinbeck's (Angry Grapes, Angry Raisins, and let's
    add Angry Watermelons -por eso de verde por fuera y rojos por dentro-) Grapes of IRA (codeswitching Yautia for my friend in Hamburguesa, Alemania, pobre pedro, whom I met here in PR dot com).

Let me start with a simple lesson: SEMANTICS o en buen castellano:

semántica, (f.) Estudio de la "significacion" de las palabras." (J. Casares de la REAL ACADEMIA ESPAÑOLA, DICCIONARIO IDEOLOGICO DE LA LENGUA ESPAÑOLA,(1):

...Lo (que es) verdaderamente necesario, lo que todos echamos menos a cada paso es un procedimiento mediante el cual se faciliten las operaciones activas del lenguaje, algo que, cuando llegue el caso, nos ayude a hablar, a escribir y también a pensar..." (2).

(1) Véase NUEVO CONCEPTO DEL DICCIONARIO DE LA LENGUA, Y OTORS PROBLEMAS DE LEXICOGRAFIA Y GRAMATICA por Julio Casares, Tomo V de las OBRAS COMPLETAS. Espasa-Calpe, Madrid, 1941.
    (2) Loc.cit., pág.87

So...back to Pobre Pedro and para el Jibaro, y para la edificacion de ZAPATeRO...(Shoemaker):

Let me say this (como dice Eddie) very slowly, so you can understand it:

PRO LIFE MEANS:

NO ABORTIONS (PUERTO RICANS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT FORCED STERILIZATION SINCE THE 1940'S AND BEYOND).

NO DEATH PENALTY (SPECIALLY DECLARING MINORS ADULTS IN ORDER TO EXECUTE THEM, AND WHEN THEY HAVE NOT KILLED ANYBODY!).

AND NO WAR (OVER 500,000 WOMEN AND CHILDREN DIED DURING DESERT STORM AND I AM STUCK WITH THE DISFUNCTIONAL "POST TRAUMATIC STRESS" VICTIMS (US MILITARY VETERANS) SUCH AS TIMOTHY MCVEY, BECAUSE THAT IS THE POPULATION WHO HAVE PROCREATED CHILDREN WITH GENETIC DEFECTS AND COME TO ME AND MY BROTHER FOR HELP, DISFUNCTIONAL FATHERS WITH LEARNING DISABLED CHILDREN, WHITE, PROTESTANT AND KKK).

AGAIN, PLEASE REPEAT AFTER ME:

PRO LIFE MEANS: (s L O W L Y)....

NO A B O R T I O N S

NO D E A T H P E N A L T Y (the fact is it is harder to serve life without parol than to get the lethal injection).

NO W A R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASTA YA!

PAZ PARA VIEQUES

LA YAUTIA

have a nice day!

[Edited by yautiawoman2 on 31st January 2003 at 18:09]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: brother ZAPATeRO.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by El_Jibaro
    [B][i]

sorry to let you know, not blond but VERY GRAY!!!!!!

BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, I THINK I WILL TRY A COLOR, FOR A CHANGE BUT I ASSURE YOU IT WONT BE BLOND. Hay, Dios Mio, que fea es una NEGRA rubia!!

Comentarios, edited by Yautiawoman2

Well, you deserve it.

Thanks I needed that!

Comentario edited by Yautiawoman2

Most wetbacks have fled economic and political strife in the homeland.

Most wetbacks pay more money as far as taxes and fees than what they get in return
    (though I think that the big phenomenon is that there are quite a few factories which hire the illegals and take their Social Security and Federal Taxes out of their paychecks and pocket that money themselves...). Most wetbacks don't even care to be exploited so long as they are not deported.

In my estimates, there are anywhere between 9 to 70 million wetabacks, and if they would leave today the country, our RECESSION would become a DEPRESSION, of which the one of 1929 would pale in comparison.

So, if you want to look for a
    scape-goat, don't look at the ABSOLUTE MAJORITY of wetbacks, because it is not them who are the danger. If we were to do the required analysis and statistics, the percentage of anti-American wetbacks would be minuscule compared to the percentage of anti-American "Americans" (like the Angry Alcapurria here)[b]. That makes it obvious that wetbacks are not a threat, not military, not cultural, not even financial.

If anything, the great problem in the USA is that MOST AMERICANS have never heard of the "Harvest of Shame, or seen the film "The Salt of the Earth"

They do not know that the wetbacks are the ones who put food on the table and leave a lot of unclaimed social security funds for the GRAY PANTHERS and ARP, among others to "disfrutar." In addition they are afraid of going to the Doctor when they get hurt on the job and rarely collect workmen's comp insurance although they pay into those funds. And when it comes to Welfare, Foodstamps and Housing I have yet to meet any who even dare to ask about such benefits. The good ones wait patiently for their green cards, the smart ones leave as soon as they can to a country without death penalty and a lot more freedom than most Puerto Ricans will ever know in the USA or PR.

Re. The Angry Yautia, Alcapurria and Malanga: Sounds like John's Steinbeck's (Angry Grapes, Angry Raisins, and let's
    add Angry Watermelons -por eso de verde por fuera y rojos por dentro-) Grapes of IRA (codeswitching Yautia for my friend in Hamburguesa, Alemania, pobre pedro, whom I met here in PR dot com).

Let me start with a simple lesson: SEMANTICS o en buen castellano:

semántica, (f.) Estudio de la "significacion" de las palabras." (J. Casares de la REAL ACADEMIA ESPAÑOLA, DICCIONARIO IDEOLOGICO DE LA LENGUA ESPAÑOLA,(1):

...Lo (que es) verdaderamente necesario, lo que todos echamos menos a cada paso es un procedimiento mediante el cual se faciliten las operaciones activas del lenguaje, algo que, cuando llegue el caso, nos ayude a hablar, a escribir y también a pensar..." (2).

(1) Véase NUEVO CONCEPTO DEL DICCIONARIO DE LA LENGUA, Y OTORS PROBLEMAS DE LEXICOGRAFIA Y GRAMATICA por Julio Casares, Tomo V de las OBRAS COMPLETAS. Espasa-Calpe, Madrid, 1941.
    (2) Loc.cit., pág.87

So...back to Pobre Pedro and para el Jibaro, y para la edificacion de ZAPATeRO...(Shoemaker):

Let me say this (como dice Eddie) very slowly, so you can understand it:

PRO LIFE MEANS:

NO ABORTIONS (PUERTO RICANS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT FORCED STERILIZATION SINCE THE 1940'S AND BEYOND).

NO DEATH PENALTY (SPECIALLY DECLARING MINORS ADULTS IN ORDER TO EXECUTE THEM, AND WHEN THEY HAVE NOT KILLED ANYBODY!).

AND NO WAR (OVER 500,000 WOMEN AND CHILDREN DIED DURING DESERT STORM AND I AM STUCK WITH THE DISFUNCTIONAL "POST TRAUMATIC STRESS" VICTIMS (US MILITARY VETERANS) SUCH AS TIMOTHY MCVEY, BECAUSE THAT IS THE POPULATION WHO HAVE PROCREATED CHILDREN WITH GENETIC DEFECTS AND COME TO ME AND MY BROTHER FOR HELP, DISFUNCTIONAL FATHERS WITH LEARNING DISABLED CHILDREN, WHITE, PROTESTANT AND KKK).

AGAIN, PLEASE REPEAT AFTER ME:

PRO LIFE MEANS: (s L O W L Y)....

NO A B O R T I O N S

NO D E A T H P E N A L T Y

NO W A R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASTA YA!

PAZ PARA VIEQUES

LA YAUTIA

have a nice day!

[Edited by yautiawoman2 on 31st January 2003 at 18:09]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Insults are all considered bad words

Bad words doesn't necessarily have to be cussing. If you were a true Christian, you wouldn't be insulting people the way you do on these boards. A real Christian wouldn't be acting like this and YOU know that.

By the way, me and Yautia are two different people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dear Angry Alcapurria, aka Tita_74:

I do not use Bad Words, that is exclusively the monopoly of you Marxist folks. I do use PUN and funny labels . You should learn that too: it would make your life a little less somber than what it is .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To Suki

Suki, unfortunately, one cannot have a simple conversation with El Jibaro unless there are exchange of bad words. You asked him a simple question, and instead of answering it appropriately, he mocks you with his insults.

He considers himself a Christian, but his conduct here tells a different story. I know for a fact that a Christian is supposed to be peaceful and respecting others and their opinion, but not in his case. I don't understand how people pray to God and praise him, then turn around and insult others just for fun, thinking that it's okay.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dear Sooki-Sooki:

You know as well as any intelligent adult that a Pro-Life Marxist is an OXYMORON; Marxism is MATERIALIST. Anyway, there were no other available cartoons of crusty angry extreme-Left old ladies to picture your Mom with, so I had "no choice".
    • Besides, there is no such thing as a spiritual MATERIALIST, except in "New Age" circles, and if that is the case for your Mom then I should picture her in mind mind as a Wicka Priestess...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jibaro may I ask you a simple question?

You know Yautia is pro life and against abortion. So why do you post what you know is an outright lie? Why do you do that? Answer the question.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dear brother ZAPATA:

[i]
    I see you became a FAT target for the Angry Alcapurria.

Well, you deserve it.

I married one of those wetabacks you love to dislike!

Most wetbacks love this country even more than the AVERAGE AMERICAN
    (of which the Angry Alcapurria represents the anti-American side of...).

Most wetbacks have fled economic and political strife in the homeland.

Most wetbacks pay more money as far as taxes and fees than what they get in return
    (though I think that the big phenomenon is that there are quite a few factories which hire the illegals and take their Social Security and Federal Taxes out of their paychecks and pocket that money themselves...). Most wetbacks don't even care to be exploited so long as they are not deported.

In my estimates, there are anywhere between 9 to 70 million wetabacks, and if they would leave today the country, our RECESSION would become a DEPRESSION, of which the one of 1929 would pale in comparison.

So, if you want to look for a
    scape-goat, don't look at the ABSOLUTE MAJORITY of wetbacks, because it is not them who are the danger. If we were to do the required analysis and statistics, the percentage of anti-American wetbacks would be minuscule compared to the percentage of anti-American "Americans" (like the Angry Alcapurria here). That makes it obvious that wetbacks are not a threat, not military, not cultural, not even financial.

If anything, the great problem in the USA is that MOST AMERICANS have allowed the ACLU and scores of Anti-American ideologues dictate this country's political and cultural climate. And that I think has been a product of AFFLUENZA. Our country has become such a wealthy haven of bliss that most Americans didn't mind that we had a Communist President for 8 years, as long as things went well in those fat years. As the Apostle Paul said, the problem is that we have a Nation whose god is their own big fat bellies.

Aren't Democrats so ridiculous nowadays???

[Edited by El_Jibaro on 29th January 2003 at 21:23]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Reflexion on the 60s and The Cuban Misiles (la crisis):

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zapata_46
    [B]The only weapons of mass destruction that the USA has, are, a whole bunch of illegal aliens in this country, many of them, enemies of the United States, time bombs, ready to blow up and cause havoc in this country.

Dear Zapatero: You must be a cowboy, cause you sure sound como un pescueso rojo. You are a very sick puppy, Bush is the Enemy of the People, Kissinger is a War Criminal and you are a very confused gringo.

May I recommend a book written by an "American" i.e. A United Statian, (it ain't the same thing Sherlock!))

He was a social investigator, his sources included discussions with most of the leadership of the Government of Cuba at the time. He spent three and a half 18 hour days talking with Prime Minister Fidel Castro and five or six days with the Head of INRA (Instituto Nacional de Reforma Agraria) in Oriente. He spoke with Che Guevara, then President of the National Bank of Cuba, with the Minister of Education, with Robert Taber, U.S.A., who facilitated his trip to Cuba and his work while there. He wanted, aunque fuese un gringo, to represent the Cuban revolutionaries who are talking to you. In his intro., and after you are ready to "Listen, Yankee" then he says "After you have listened to them, I shall make a brief comment of my own."

(C. Wright Mills, Introduction to "Listen Yankee" September 1960, Columbia University, New York City, introduction, p.12 infra).

(He knew nothing at all until he got there about the issues of the Cuban people. He, one can safely say, was not a communist!)

He begins with the economics issue and politics, the good old fashioned gringo way:

"But it wasn't only Yankee imperialism and the sugar economy the revolution had to correct. We also had (the)U.S. Senate (who) can unilaterally change the Cuban quota for sugar. They have now done so, in the early summer of 50.)

(Read: The gringo sugar planters were starving the Cuban peasants and still wanted more profits, the US Senate is always ready to accomodate the Transnationals).

(Now) You must realize, then, that the Russians and the Chinese and the Japanese have saved Cuba much hardship and perhaps economic catastrophe by buying our sugar...Our soil and climate are among the best in the world, you can grow almost anything in it. But we could not even grow enough to feed oursleves. Yet we were not overpopulated. The fact is simple: We couldn't use our land for the kind of diversified agriculture we needed. We had to import at high prices we simply couldn't afford 70% of all we ate. Again, why? Again: sugar.

But what was the 'imperialism' of the old Cuba? It rested, of course, upon foreign-owned capital, which in Cuba meant Yankee-owned capital. And it wasn't only the sugar fields and the mills and the oil refineries and the electric company and the rubber-tire plants and the telephone system. It was also the preferential tariffs given to U.S. capitalists--who sold so many things to Cuba that Cubans had to have."

(As the gringos like to say, it is "de ye vu," as in gun happy Texas Cowboys, all over again!).
    Again, in case you lost your perspective it is all from:

C. Wright Mills LISTEN, YANKEE the revolution in Cuba. Ballentine Books, 1960 (Ballentine Books is subs. of McGraw- Hill Book Company, Inc., New York City, New York) Introduction, Note to the Reader (p.7 - 12 plus here and there sin el latin, por eso de que el zapatero es un pescueso rojo).
    Al fin, the same old game.

Paz Para Vieques,

La Yautia enfogona! (not the same as a roasted Yautia).

Leave a comment:

• Zapata_46
    started a topic Weapons of mass destruction

Weapons of mass destruction

The only weapons of mass destruction that the USA has, are, a whole bunch of illegal aliens in this country, many of them, enemies of the United States, time bombs, ready to blow up and cause havoc in this country.
    About Saddam Hussein, he's HAS weapons of mess destruction hidden all over Iraq. Why all the resistance? Why all of the delay and those stupid scientists, NOT willing to cooperate? What is the matter? I'll tell you what is the matter. Saddam is NOT a stupid man. Neither is he an idiot. He's a smart man and very clever. All he's doing is buy time to be able to hide all of his weapons. We American on the other hand are buying the lie that we should not strike and disarm this crazy bastard. We are tolerating too much and applauding Mr Saddam's stupidity and all others that are siding with him.
    You going to see, this guys is preparing
    for yet another sneek attack on the United States and this time it will be worse. And then, what then? Oh, let's give him more time to give the inspector time to search. Is that what we are waiting for? Another delay and another cat and mouse with Saddam?
    Let's stop this thing about putting Bush down. Let's back up OUR president. Unless of course, you are an enemy of the USA.
Working...
X