do i look like a latin girl????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i look like a latin girl????

people!! i have alittle question.. espacially 2 all u puerto ricans... is i'll ever come to puerto rico.. will people notice that i'm not from there becouse of the way i look? or i feet in?

http://www.geocities.com/dana_gratzia/dana2.jpg

Yeah...

you can pass as a Puerto Rican.

Comment

You look like a Korean male-------- Hmm, good luck. You are going to need it.

Los recuerdos suelen
      Contarte mentiras

Stanley

Comment

sorry?????

i don't think so!!!

Comment

Oops, I checked the page again---- now they have the pecture of a young black male. Is that you? The korean guy picture is not there anymore.

Los recuerdos suelen
          Contarte mentiras

Stanley

Comment

what u talking about???

i'm a girl.. female.. i'm there with a blue shirt and a black pants.. smiling.. u know.. what guy??? i'm a girl!

Comment

lol

Choko he is playing with you or teasing you. That page you posted is no longer there.

Comment

what???

so where is it?? and why when i click on the link i see my picture?

Comment

hum...

You should post your picture on the forum in that way you will receive your comments.

Comment

ohh...

and how do i do that?

Comment

Good Question!

Go to the forum of the moderators and ask them or maybe Ecuajey or Stanley can help you on this one.

Comment

You dont really look puerto rican to me at least not like any people I have seen but puerto ricans can look any number of ways and be any number of ethnicitys so I guees anyone can pass for one.

Comment

really???

i always thought that the purto ricans r with brown skin black hair... black or brown eyes....

Comment

Originally posted by choko18
                            i always thought that the purto ricans r with brown skin black hair... black or brown eyes....
                            Umm, no. That's being stereotypical. Puerto Ricans are a mix of European, (Mostly Spaniard, but some are French, Dutch, Irish, Corscian, German...etc) West African, and Taíno Indian. Some have more of a particular ethnicity than others, and most Boricuas have a lot of European blood in them. Just today at work I met a Puerto Rican mother and her son who had blond-hair and blue-eyes. Her son had the same name as me and she was from a town right next to mine. I have black curly hair, dark-brown skin, and African features, (mulatto) but I have cousins with blonde-hair and blue-eyes. We are a mixed people and that's what makes us beautiful.

Comment

wow

it's good 2 know that... thanks
                              and i agree with u.. puerto ricans really are beautiful!
                              well... i have alittle question... if some 1 knows what people have to do to get citizen rights in puerto rico...

Comment

Working...
                              X