do i look like a latin girl????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not all italians are white of course. italainsa re very mixed race people

many south italians are mixed with arab and north african and black which makes them non white.

Comment

YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY IF U FIT IN OR NOT. JUST GO VISIT AND ENJOY LIFE IN PUERTO RICO. NO ONE HAS TO CARE HOW U LOOK. PUERTO RICO IS A TOURISM ISLAND, NO ONE IS CONCERN IF YOU FIT IN OR NOT. WE ARE A MIX OF COLORS AND DIFFERENT FACES AND LIFESTYLES. THATS WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT US.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley
        She could be Italian, Arab, or PUERTO RICAN. As I said before there are many in PR with her looks.
        I agree. My first cousin is 100% Puerto Rican. Both of her parents are from the island. However, she is always being mistaken for indian. Not native american but from India. She has jet black straight hair, she's triguena and she has a long nose. It really used to piss her off when people mistook her for other than Puerto Rican. Now she's not too hung up about it but I'm sure it still bothers her a little. My wife on the other hand is sometimes mistaken for Italian. She has jet black curly hair, she's light skinned and some say that her features look italian. Not a "white" italian but perhaps Sicillian. I however am what some would call visually hispanic. You can't mistake me for anything else. The other day I had a nurse tell me and my wife that our triplets looked like various nationalities. She said my daughter looked Puerto Rican, my son Italian and my other son Filipino. I didn't say it in front of the nurse, but I suggested to my wife that the nurse was in desperate need of new glasses. lol

Comment

Citizenship?

I'm assuming you mean citizen of the USA.

Answer: At concpetion in your mothers woumb..with final paperwork after your first breath at birth! P.S. On other topics above. My wife is Polish and Check and I loved when someone people recently, im Puerto Rico, started talking to her in Spanish. She looked at them and said "Buenos Dias"!

Comment

Just to dlear up the stereo typing mistakes

Puerto Rico does have citizen rights...mostly adopted by the USA system...but also spanish legal syste affect those right...especially when it comes to property and inheritance.

Puerto Rico is a Commonwealth to the USA, however their is such thing as Puertorrican citizenship. Let clear this out.

Every state of USA has its own citizenship and are USA citizen...I am referring to the Federal government and the State government even local government.

In fact, I give an example...if you want to have a Floridian discount on Walt Disney Parks you must possess a Florida ID or Drivers License..the same applies if you want to vote for the Florida governer, congress.etcs,,,

The same applies to Puerto Rican...if you want ti vote for the Puertorrican ellection you must become a Puertorrican citizen, just being a USA citizen does not legally allow you to vote or participate in the Puertorrican election, or its spanish type of laws.

The fact is that Puerto Rico does have its own Citizenship in a statelike /commonwealth specificity, but not as a unique nation.

Regards,
            Jerry

Comment

Girls

To me, all the girls of the World look Puerto Rican!

Comment

You look Asian from India
                If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
                Thomas Szasz

Comment

Hey Choko!! You look sexy... Can I have you're phone number, and buy you some ice cream??

Comment

I don't what these people typing behind these posts look like, but you look very much Boricua, mami. You look like many of my female cousins I have... we have a strong Taino-African trait about our family as well as Canarian... we are from the Ponce (Barrio San Anton y Rio Canas) and Las Indieras / Adjuntas area.

Comment

No, she look like she is from the middle east or Israeli

No, she looks like she is from the Middle East or Israel. She defines Latin as Puerto Rican, but doesn't Latin also cover most of southeastern Europe as well, (Italy, Portugal, Spain) I guess at a glance she looks Latin (Puerto Rican). But I have been overseas to the Middle East and she looks more like them (Israeli, Jordan, or Arab). She looks more a like South American Latin than Puerto Rican. I guess in a Puerto Rican community here in USA she could fit in until they hear her voice (Israeli accent). Many of the businesses in Downtown Philadelphia are owned by Israeli's and she looks just like them.

Comment

You're a beautiful Boricua. Can I get a date with you? ;-) Yes you look latina, Boricua women look all kinds of ways.

Comment

Working...
                        X