Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angry Message to Conciencia and Latinos who think the same!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Message to Conciencia and Latinos who think the same!

*pardon me for dropping this but since I won't be liked ANY DAMN WAY........

Conciencia:

I was gonna initially post this in the already exsiting thread the conversation was held at but I think it needs to be said to others as well for all to get a clear understanding of my anger.

First of all, don't be tryna get mad and show out with ME up in here!

This is the 2nd time you tried to front on me with this "I'm gonna get that black guy back" bullsh*t of an attitude!

I ain't some weak-ass white dude who'll nod and agree with whatever you say just to get along and keep the peace or some stupid street-punk who knows NOTHING about history and anthropology. The quicker you recognize this the better off you'll be when you're in MY PRESENCE.

Second of all, I can see you telling ME, but to say STANLEY, who said he lived in Puerto Rico for 30 years, doesn't know Puerto Rican culture...makes you sound like a "concience" fool!

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Even though, many say we are a fused race...we also have specific races...such as Black, whites, asian, arabs, Jews, and mulatos...or jabaos! I mean what or how Puertorrican suppose to look?
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Excuse your ignorance but I've been saying that since I step ON PuertoRico.com!

Instead of telling someone who already knows,
    Tell the millions of people who think a greasy headed white dude with a tan is the only way a real Puerto Rican can look!
    THEY'RE the ones who need preaching to and educating.

_________________________________________________________________________________
    Loom you speak so ignorant! as if the USA was the only country that had slaves...what is wrong with you?

Your are a typical black american...your level of understand is limited to your knowledge, then you try to impose your ignorance,...regardless of how wrong or uneducated you are and even fail to realize!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Thirdly, I was talking to CAMANO and not YOU!

I know DAMN WELL that there were slaves all over the Americaz and I know their descendants (which might be you) are being raped and f*cked over. That's why I'm trying to figure out where all this "patriotism" and "Independence" talk is coming from.

What the HELL has Puerto Rico and it's culture done for you that you're so damn proud of it and don't wanna join on with you're (not you) brothers and sisters in America instead of hiding in a damn corner somewhere trying to be something you're obviously not?

You don't know WHAT a "typical" black American is because you don't know what "typical" itself is!

There ARE no "typical" black Americans you racist ass!
    We aren't monolithic and are as varied as a bag of skittle in mentality AND looks...something most Latinos seem to have a hard time accepting.

How many WHITE people have you called "typical" or racist?

Have you ever asked the WHITE PEOPLE on this site, what was there REAL purpose for being here like you asked me?

Or were you just so damn happy to hop in there arms like a puppy and start licking them, you didn't care why?

I've flipped through scripts and scripts on this forum and haven't found ONE good debate or arguement launched at a white person on this site and you KNOW how they feel about and what they've done to both blacks AND latinos!

But I'm seeing plenty running around calling themselves "CONSERVATIVE" of all things...when most white conservative could give a damn about their brown behinds!

The denial some of you have is sickening!

________________________________________________________________________________________
    Loom, Latin America...has a more and rich black population then USA....hell just take the brazilians...they have a rich slave history that will put the USA black history to shame...get over it buddy!

That is why, and rightly so! The Jamaicans, Haitians and other Black Carribean Island Nations will not mix with your culture...Loom! You just keep lingering in the past...get over it!

That is way the same black group will succeed in America economically in just one generation, yet your society...lives in a vicious cycle..wanting more and more from the Government...GET THE HELL OVER IT!

That is why even the REAL AFRICANS of the AFRICAN CONTINENTS want absolutly nothing to do with your culture....you have a failing culture...is dying and needs a jump start SOON!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

'the HELL YOU SAY??

What do you mean "black" population?

90% of the people with African ancestry WON'T EVEN ACCEPT IT!!

75% of Puerto Ricans look JUST LIKE AFROAMERICANS and and have the NERVE to call themselves "Latin".

Even when NO-DAMN-BODY over in Spain or Italy (true Latin countries) looks like them!

Not only blacks, but most dark skinned latinos don't have HALF of the pride most AfroAmericans have in themselves and that's why when they come to American they hook up and suck the strength of OUR PRIDE...because they didn't have it at home.

Most are in total denial and are ashamed of their african ancestry.

How many "black" latinos of ANY country do you know made it to be governers, mayors, astronauts, scientists, engineers, land owners in their respective countries?

Where were the Civil Rights movements in Puerto Rico and Brazil?

How many "blacks" took to the streets and rioted for their "independance" as a people like AfroAmericans did?

How many Cubans and Mexicans can stand up and say they're PROUD to be brown and black.

Most of the black people in Latin America are on the BOTTOM...and are gonna STAY ON THE BOTTOM until they get some pride in themselves and the balls to do to their oppressor that we did 30 years ago!

Whites hated us for it THEN and are making us pay now by jacking up the educational systems, taking jobs out of the inner cities, moving asians in and PAYING THEM to set up businesses in formerly black owned spots, and pushing dope, guns, and psychological warfare on us.

Now if THIS is the main reason yall don't wanna merge with America, I can understand!

Now you're correct that Africans and West Indians have little to do with us and don't wanna mix when they first arrive in America.

But guess what?

They die of heart attacks when they raise their children as best as they can and they STILL end up turning out JUST LIKE US because of all the racist vices thrown at us as mentioned above.

They're thrown at latinos to..but most are so in love with white people and in such denial...that they suffer and die in silence.

I could have cut my post short and told you to stroll up to the New York\New Jersey area and take a look at how much better PUERTO RICANS are doing than AfroAmericans...but didn't want to insult you!

Non-White Latinos from PuertoRico, Mexico, Panaman, Brazil and other places usually do FAAARRRRR worse politically and socially than AfroAmericans!

Most come from the bottom pile of a society that looks down on and despises white skin!
    This is UNDENIABLE so why take so much pride in it?

Speaking of mingling.....

Let me ask you a question, if you have so much pride, why do you let white men come down and rake over your women and girls and disgrace them before your eyes...yet if a black man comes and TALKS to one, you have a straight FIT?

How many black men do you know fly down to Latin America and molest and abuse girls like white men have historically done on vacations and expeditions?

How many have raped the women and killed the men like whites have historically done?

Where is this "hatted" and "distrust" of the darker coming from?

Why do you have a problem mingling with people DARKER than you but consider it an honor better than GOD ALMIGHTY for the DUMBEST and UGLIEST white man to look your way and smile?

Us AfroAmericans have gotten over it 40 years ago!

Why haven't you?

If I sound unreasonably angry, it's because I'm tire of the double standards that most NON-WHITE people seem to hold!

I'm tired of so-called "people" of color IGNORING and EXCUSING all the lies, murders, and atrocities white men have committed and ARE COMMITTING AS WE SPEAK on this planet; yet wanna bring down truth and justice and "tell it like it is" to BLACK MEN as soon as we say something objectionalble!

Saludos Loom!

looks like you finally explode and spit out your true feeling...as expected!

You say:

"Conciencia:

I was gonna initially post this in the already exsiting thread the conversation was held at but I think it needs to be said to others as well for all to get a clear understanding of my anger.

First of all, don't be tryna get mad and show out with ME up in here!

This is the 2nd time you tried to front on me with this "I'm gonna get that black guy back" bullsh*t of an attitude!

I ain't some weak-ass white dude who'll nod and agree with whatever you say just to get along and keep the peace or some stupid street-punk who knows NOTHING about history and anthropology. The quicker you recognize this the better off you'll be when you're in MY PRESENCE.

Second of all, I can see you telling ME, but to say STANLEY, who said he lived in Puerto Rico for 30 years, doesn't know Puerto Rican culture...makes you sound like a "concience" fool! "

Well...., Loom I see you have much anger for what whites did many centuries ago....again...GET OVER IT!

I repeat again...we are a fused society...with specific races as well!....But for example...some of us have a white father married with a mulato JLO type of Rican mother...so how in the world you expect us to hate ourselves??????

You just will not learn loom....ARe you always hard to understand and learn?...loom I gave you prime examples of Black Ricans, we recognize their efforts....we sabor and honer their successful accomplishments!

Our culture is not the same as the USA buddy....get it in your head! We are a Nation...we do not need to become within another nation...get it? We love what we are...that diffrence, that pride and uniqueness that actually brings you here today! You are point blank mesmorized with us...you cannot figure us out....You cannot understand why we wave that Puertorrican flag....and you want to feel that...you want to see what is the special secret....of our ongoing struggle to maintain our culture, our identity and that intangible power.....Right? Of course otherwise you would not be hanging around here...too easy!

Stanley is out of touch, of what currently Puerto Rico is all about....and that is a Puertorican thing,,,you will not get it!

Here is your number one ignorance...and I quote:

"Excuse your ignorance but I've been saying that since I step ON PuertoRico.com!

Instead of telling someone who already knows,
    Tell the millions of people who think a greasy headed white dude with a tan is the only way a real Puerto Rican can look!
    THEY'RE the ones who need preaching to and educating. "

What greasy headed white dude? Man! where have you been? You must be from the midwest or west coast...If you were a East coast kind of a person you wouold have never use that ridiculus example! You see you first have to use the right example...Get it right!

Here is your second patetic ignorance piece and I quote:

"I know DAMN WELL that there were slaves all over the Americaz and I know their descendants (which might be you) are being raped and f*cked over. That's why I'm trying to figure out where all this "patriotism" and "Independence" talk is coming from.

What the HELL has Puerto Rico and it's culture done for you that you're so damn proud of it and don't wanna join on with you're (not you) brothers and sisters in America instead of hiding in a damn corner somewhere trying to be something you're obviously not? "

You see...how ignorant you are? Tell me Loom...where is the culture you so much talk about....what language your past generation spoke...can you speak it? Where is your true culture....What is your real name today....can you actually relate at least on your original religion...and do not tell Islam.....answer me Loom...Can you?

You see Loom...what you are today...what ever is left of you...is exactly what I, we, most of us do not want to be...A white pseudo culture...that is what you are today!,,,You speak about whoite this...whita that...but what in the hell have you done to skin off that white psuedo skin you have...WHAT???? Get it?

I will continue later

Comment

Continuo!

Saludos Loom!

You said:

"You don't know WHAT a "typical" black American is because you don't know what "typical" itself is!

There ARE no "typical" black Americans you racist ass!"

There you go...you fit the category...I do not agree with you, you are offended...and you call me racist! Typical African American....Now that is a prime example!

Then you say the following:

"We aren't monolithic and are as varied as a bag of skittle in mentality AND looks...something most Latinos seem to have a hard time accepting."

Loom, do you think you are in a mexican site? You seem to be generizing us like them, in fact I really think you are! Get over it! Here you generalize again...and I quote

"How many WHITE people have you called "typical" or racist?
      Many, why?
      Here is your anger...again!!!and I quote:

"Have you ever asked the WHITE PEOPLE on this site, what was there REAL purpose for being here like you asked me?

Or were you just so damn happy to hop in there arms like a puppy and start licking them, you didn't care why?"

You seem to assume too much...that can kill you! I see no colors...I see actitude...I actually crave for people like you!...And it is not your color, but your snobby actitude...I need lunch once in a while! Here you go again...What is this one...your ignorance number 10???and I quote:

"I've flipped through scripts and scripts on this forum and haven't found ONE good debate or arguement launched at a white person on this site and you KNOW how they feel about and what they've done to both blacks AND latinos!
      "
      Obviously, you also lack the skill to search.....but even so, this white woman was trashing the ricans a few days ago....we strike hard....and we did on that one...look it up! now here is a good one...and I quote:

"But I'm seeing plenty running around calling themselves "CONSERVATIVE" of all things...when most white conservative could give a damn about their brown behinds!"

Loom if you want to keep the Black down and in modern slavery...be a firthy democrate....be a Clintonite!...Hey whay is another 200 yrs...meanwhile...the Indu become Doctors....The Asians...become business owners...The Hispanic take over all the TV and Radio Stations....hey if that is what you want for your people be my guess!

Saludos!

Comment

Oh I'm sorry....

HERE THE MESSAGE BY CONCIENCIA THAT I WAS RESPONDING TO--

You guys fail to understand Puertorrican culture...I will say that it is not only existant only in Puerto Rico! You see Puerto Rico is a Nation, with its own culture, ethicnic, races and languages(dialects) and so ...etc...!

Even though, many say we are a fused race...we also have specific races...such as Black, whites, asian, arabs, Jews, and mulatos...or jabaos! I mean what or how Puertorrican suppose to look?

Was Reggie Jackson(Baseball star) Puertorrican (part)...yes!
        Was Sammy Davis Jr. (Actor/singer) Puertorrican (part)..yes!
        Was Tito Trinidad (Boxer) Puertorrican ....Yes!
        Was Roberto Clemente (Baseball hero)Rican...(yes)

In fact, the common denominator here is that these gentleman are/were Black Ricans
        Are most of the Ricans in the Loiza ( a town in Puerto Rico)Black Ricans ...Yes!
        Are most Ricans in Spanish Harlem NY Black Ricans....yes!

So what in the world is Loom talking about...for that matter...what in the world is Stanley talking about?

Loom you speak so ignorant! as if the USA was the only country that had slaves...what is wrong with you?

Your are a typical black american...your level of understand is limited to your knowledge, then you try to impose your ignorance,...regardless of how wrong or uneducated you are and even fail to realize!

Loom, Latin America...has a more and rich black population then USA....hell just take the brazilians...they have a rich slave history that will put the USA black history to shame...get over it buddy!

That is why, and rightly so! The Jamaicans, Haitians and other Black Carribean Island Nations will not mix with your culture...Loom! You just keep lingering in the past...get over it!

That is way the same black group will succeed in America economically in just one generation, yet your society...lives in a vicious cycle..wanting more and more from the Government...GET THE HELL OVER IT!

That is why even the REAL AFRICANS of the AFRICAN CONTINENTS want absolutly nothing to do with your culture....you have a failing culture...is dying and needs a jump start SOON!

You need to stop accusing the hispanic, asians and even whites about not wanting to mingle with you.....you really need to ask the question as to why in the hell the REAL BLACK RACES AND CULTURE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU......that is the problem buddy....your failed american black culture, that is it,...it is not the color of you skin...buddy! Get over it and educated yourself!

Saludos!

[Edited by conciencia on 18th August 2003 at 19:09]

Just thought I'd put it up before more editing is done.

Comment

Conciencia:

What the hell do you mean "centuries" ago?

Hell, we only had the right to VOTE less that 40 years!

We couldn't LOOK a white man in the eyes 50 years ago!

Again, WHERE ARE THE CIVIL RIGHTS AND BLACK POWER MOVEMENTST IN LATIN AMERICA??

But, look at all the BLACK men in prison on drug charges while crackhead white kids like Noel Bush and the others get to skip away scott-free!

What about the documented reports in '96 PROVING that the CIA was bringing dope into black AND "latino" neighborhoods?

What about all the racist police beatings caught on tape for the world to see?

What about the thousands of black votes being tossed in the lakes of Florida during the 2000 election?

Don't tell me to "get over" a damn thang, TELL THE JEWS TO GET OVER THE HOLOCAUST!!

I repeat again...we are a fused society...with specific races as well!....But for example...some of us have a white father married with a mulato JLO type of Rican mother...so how in the world you expect us to hate ourselves??????

J-Lo ain't no MULATTO!
          What the hell are you talking about!
          She ain't nothing but a white girl with a big a*ss!
          What do you consider white..only people with blonde hair or something?

Our culture is not the same as the USA buddy....get it in your head! We are a Nation...we do not need to become within another nation...get it? We love what we are...that diffrence, that pride and uniqueness that actually brings you here today! You are point blank mesmorized with us...you cannot figure us out....You cannot understand why we wave that Puertorrican flag....and you want to feel that...you want to see what is the special secret....of our ongoing struggle to maintain our culture, our identity and that intangible power.....Right? Of course otherwise you would not be hanging around here...too easy!

Ha haaa...
          Uhhhh, not really.....

The only thing that got me curious is how the AfroPuerto Ricans are treated by their fellow "Ricans".

What greasy headed white dude? Man! where have you been? You must be from the midwest or west coast...If you were a East coast kind of a person you wouold have never use that ridiculus example! You see you first have to use the right example...Get it right

I think you're dyslexic or something because you're twisting and misreading every thing I've said.

Are you reading from some type of script or something?

What does it take to get it through that "coconot" of yours that I KNOW ALL THIS!!!!!

I AM from the Midwest but I chill on the East a lot and the Puerto Ricans I see in New York LOOK JUST LIKE ME...which is why I can't figure out why the HELL they wanna "roost" on some little island by themselves so bad.

But my POINT was that THAT'S NOT WHAT'S SHOWN ON TELEVISION!

All I see is Christina Agu...Agall..whatever her name is, Jennifer Lopez, and Ricky Martin!

NEVER any "black" Puerto Ricans like I see so much of in real life.

Go up to the NYC and check out all YOUR PEOPS with fades, baggy jeans, and listening to hip-hop and you'll SEE the culture you're enjoying from US!

Don't front because you KNOW you like our food, style, clothes and everything better and HATE to admit it!

You can pull that "spicy food, good music, rich culture" sh*t on bland stale WHITE AMERICANS but don't step to AfroAmericans like you just discovered flavor.

what language your past generation spoke...can you speak it? Where is your true culture....What is your real name today....can you actually relate at least on your original religion...and do not tell Islam.....answer me Loom...Can you?

You see Loom...what you are today...what ever is left of you...is exactly what I, we, most of us do not want to be...A white pseudo culture...that is what you are today!,,,You speak about whoite this...whita that...but what in the hell have you done to skin off that white psuedo skin you have...WHAT???? Get it?

Are you out of your BRAIN-WASHED COLONIZED MIND!!?

What language did YOUR PEOPLE SPEAK???

They didn't speak no Spanish, they were mostly African and Native and didn't speak Spanish until their WHITE SPANIARD MASTERS RAPED THEM AND FORCED THEM TO!!!

I don't think you KNOW what race you are?

Lady let me tell ya, if your skin is ANY SHADE OF BROWN...YOU ARE NOT SPANISH!!!!

Just like MY PEOPLE were brainwashed and converted to Christianity and European culture by the ENGLISH....
          YOUR PEOPLE were brainwashed and converted to Christianity and European culture by the SPANISH!!

YOU AIN'T NO LATIN...YOU'Z A BROWN SKINNED FOOL!

Noooooo I'm offened by that RACIST statement about "typical black Americans" as if we all are the same!

How many black people do YOU know personally?

I don't care if I was on a Panamanian site I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND DIDN'T GENERALIZE!!

I said MOST "latinos" (if that's what yall wanna keep calling yourselves) have a HARD time accepting that ALL black people aren't the same and YOU just proved it with the above statement!

How the hell "latinos" can look at their bruthaz and sistaz as "them blacks" when we are of the same damn blood and looks?

I can see the ones without African blood like some Mexicans and the Miami Cubans doing it...but the one who do?
          What the hell runs through THEIR minds?

Loom if you want to keep the Black down and in modern slavery...be a firthy democrate....be a Clintonite!...Hey whay is another 200 yrs...meanwhile...the Indu become Doctors....The Asians...become business owners...The Hispanic take over all the TV and Radio Stations....hey if that is what you want for your people be my guess!

What the "heck" (said softly) are you talking about?

First of all...learn how to spell, hell Spanish and English USE THE SAME DAMN LETTERS so it shouldn't be too hard to get it right.

Secondly,
          MORE AFROAMERICANS HAD GOOD JOBS, BUSINESSES, GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITIES, AND BECAME HOME-OWNERS UNDER THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION THAN ANY OTHER IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA!!!!!

NOW, unemploynment among AfroAmericans are damn near at 25%!

RONALD REAGAN is the devil who started cutting the black and "latino" business in our communities and dragging Asians in to take over.

RONALD REAGAN started the initiative to PAY these immigrants to come in and assume the role of 2nd class masters over us.

Can WE help it if people are GIVEN money, tax breaks, and businesses to set up in our neighborhoods by executive order?

The Asians are doing it all over Latin America as well!

Asians own half of the business in South America!

NEVER question why so many AfroAmericans cried when Clinton left office..and are STILL crying after that "Son of a Bush" slid into the driver's seat!

Besides, how many latinos of ANY nationality are Republicans putting in power and helping...besides the WHITE Cubans down in Florida...who don't give a hoot about your BROWNO RICAN a*ss!

PS. And unless you can prove you're pure Native...YOU AIN'T NO BORICUA EITHER!!!

Comment

Saludos...Loom!

Loom, You still do not see the core of the problem!

You said:
            "Conciencia:

What the hell do you mean "centuries" ago?

Hell, we only had the right to VOTE less that 40 years!

We couldn't LOOK a white man in the eyes 50 years ago!

Again, WHERE ARE THE CIVIL RIGHTS AND BLACK POWER MOVEMENTST IN LATIN AMERICA??"

You see Loom that is your problem AGAIN, you try to impose your ignorant common sense without even bothering to learn about our culture...but I will take a little time to educate you...I will start with my favorite....Albizu Campos Go to this website and read a little more about him...by the way he was dark skinned Puertorricanhttp://albizu.8m.com/

Comment

loom here is another fighter for the human rights in the 1800's

Loom his is yet just another hero:

"Eugenio María de Hostos y Bonilla Day ~ Puerto Rico

1839-1903
              Born in Rio Cañas in Mayagüez, Hostos received his elementary schooling in San Juan and then went to Spain for both secondary studies and law school. While there, he joined the Spanish republicans, only to become disillusioned when they abandoned their pledge to make Puerto Rico independent.

Hostos moved to New York City in 1869 where he became a member of the Cuban Revolutionary Junta. In 1870 he began a four-year trip throughout Latin America propagandizing for his themes of the abolition of slavery and a federation of Antillean nations. His championing of maltreated Chinese laborers in Peru helped change public opinion as did his hostility toward the Oruro railway project.

His writings in Chile helped women gain admittance to professional schools and his advocacy of a transandean railway in Argentina resulted in its first locomotive being named after him. From 1875 to 1888 he devoted his energies to reforming the educational systems in both the Dominican Republic and in Chile.

He returned to New York City in 1898 and for the next two years pursued his advocacy of establishing the future status of Puerto Rico through popular vote throughout the island. He was a member of a delegation that delivered such demands to U.S. President William McKinley.

In 1900 he returned to the Dominican Republic.
              Of his fifty books and countless essays, his most important was La Peregrinación de Bayoán, a seminal work promoting Cuban independence. He was also known as a supporter of women's rights. He even wrote his own epitaph: "I wish that they will say: In that island [Puerto Rico] a man was born who loved truth, desired justice, and worked for the good of men."

Source: Library of Congress

You see Loom....when Martin Luther King was fighting for civil rights in USA...we Puertorricans were fighting for human rights all over the Americas...we were in Havard fighting yet for the Human rights of the very same Irish...Loom our society is over five hundred years....not around 200 years...Get it?

Comment

Calm down loom!

The core of your problem is deep rooted in your own writtings
                I quote:

"But, look at all the BLACK men in prison on drug charges while crackhead white kids like Noel Bush and the others get to skip away scott-free!

What about the documented reports in '96 PROVING that the CIA was bringing dope into black AND "latino" neighborhoods?

What about all the racist police beatings caught on tape for the world to see?

What about the thousands of black votes being tossed in the lakes of Florida during the 2000 election?

Don't tell me to "get over" a damn thang, TELL THE JEWS TO GET OVER THE HOLOCAUST!!"

Loom...complaining, crying and demanding more....is not the solution....or the way to go about it! Loom you figure this one....if we were the one educated, with the position of power within the civilian and government sector...such as owning more media...more political figures in power, more minorities in the state and Federal forces....more educated...less dropouts, less in jail...less having babies out of wetlock....do you think we have all these problems....Loom it is not a racial thing....it is not the color of your skin.....it is all about power....who control the power...that is the bottom line!

Stop the whinning and the bull you guys have been feed for decades.....Get ahead and get over it!

Comment

Loom here you go again...with your ignorance!

Loom....this is a mulatto a true Rican race....this is the fuse everybody has been talking about! You said..and I quote:

"J-Lo ain't no MULATTO!
                  What the hell are you talking about!
                  She ain't nothing but a white girl with a big a*ss!
                  What do you consider white..only people with blonde hair or something?"

Indeed you are very ignorant....JLO is a prime example of what how fused is of our nation basically the result....Native Indian (Taino(Arawak), Black slaves, and of course caucasian European white, Spanish, Germany, French in a whole. The Ricans in The USA have been fusing with the Irish, Blacks, Italians and others...but maintain that strong Rican Culture...your misconception is obviously due to the fact that you are oblivious about our history and culture...The fusion of all these races and ethinics is what makes us unique...JLO could perhaps marry a Ben and still...her children will look like Aficans from Nigeria...perhap she could have had children from a black American, but the children may look like her....You see in Puertorico that is a norm...it is not an issue!

Comment

Here we go Loom!

You said and I quote:
                    "Our culture is not the same as the USA buddy....get it in your head! We are a Nation...we do not need to become within another nation...get it? We love what we are...that diffrence, that pride and uniqueness that actually brings you here today! You are point blank mesmorized with us...you cannot figure us out....You cannot understand why we wave that Puertorrican flag....and you want to feel that...you want to see what is the special secret....of our ongoing struggle to maintain our culture, our identity and that intangible power.....Right? Of course otherwise you would not be hanging around here...too easy!

Ha haaa...
                    Uhhhh, not really.....

The only thing that got me curious is how the AfroPuerto Ricans are treated by their fellow "Ricans".

Loom, racism will occur even within the animal kingdom...that is not difficult to figure out buddy! Racism has been around from the beginning of mankind...these are part of our genes/DNA has not and will never change! Ricans in the States stick together with other groups, especially if they feel comfortable...the White Ricans do it the Indian looklike do it too...not a problem..it is the norm! That is why we are so unique...we have the reggue, merengue, the Salsa, Rock, baladas...and so forth...the taste is yours...what is the problem?

And you step on it again when you try to cover your own mistakes...and I quote:

"______________________________________
                    What greasy headed white dude? Man! where have you been? You must be from the midwest or west coast...If you were a East coast kind of a person you wouold have never use that ridiculus example! You see you first have to use the right example...Get it right

I think you're dyslexic or something because you're twisting and misreading every thing I've said.

Are you reading from some type of script or something?

What does it take to get it through that "coconot" of yours that I KNOW ALL THIS!!!!!

I AM from the Midwest but I chill on the East a lot and the Puerto Ricans I see in New York LOOK JUST LIKE ME...which is why I can't figure out why the HELL they wanna "roost" on some little island by themselves so bad. "

I know you are from the Midwest...it is obvious! Of course you see Ricans that look like you there....they were perhaps borned there...but not at the Island were culture is somewhat similar and evolving differently! Which is one of the reason we want our Idependence...to keep people like you saying we are the full same...and to integrate at once...when in fact we fall in the same whole you are now!

Then you eluded:

"But my POINT was that THAT'S NOT WHAT'S SHOWN ON TELEVISION!

All I see is Christina Agu...Agall..whatever her name is, Jennifer Lopez, and Ricky Martin!

NEVER any "black" Puerto Ricans like I see so much of in real life."

Loom, are preaching about your culture or the Puertorrican culture....you see how your ignorance is reflected here? You keep taking about the media....but who controls the media?????Hello??????BTW Christina Aguilara is NOT a Rican...she is South or Central American! But even so, 80% of Ricans are light skinned persons....hell, even you confuse J/LO with one!

you said and I quote:

"_____________________________________
                    You see...how ignorant you are? Tell me Loom...where is the culture you so much talk about....

Go up to the NYC and check out all YOUR PEOPS with fades, baggy jeans, and listening to hip-hop and you'll SEE the culture you're enjoying from US!

Don't front because you KNOW you like our food, style, clothes and everything better and HATE to admit it!

You can pull that "spicy food, good music, rich culture" sh*t on bland stale WHITE AMERICANS but don't step to AfroAmericans like you just discovered flavor. "

Loom! Go back to school, man you are in disarray! totally in lack of total recall!...First of all I am a New Yorker...born and lived in the streets....You are an outsider looking from the outside and obviously without a clue about us!

The first wave of Ricans that migrated to USA arrived there, NY, PA, Ill, CONN, NJ and even in HAWAII, hell, I think there is more Ricans in Hawaii then Hawaiians...but anyway...the poor clase, farmers and early mulatos (Dark skinned Ricans) moved for a better life....but instead it was tough and acute racism was encountered very much similar to you...based on ignorance and fueled by fear! In Puerto Rico a culture of several centuries...we brought over our music, languge, food and vestiments....Ricans farmers always worn baggy pants! The rap was actually started by Ricans in the Island...and evolved in NYC....you see we have something called 'TROVADORES' were we challenge others by basically rapping on the spot, with just a topic to start with.

Our musicians were the best...we were taught to read music..our sounds were already fused with AFricans, european and others!...Jazz can be even argued that was stolen from the Ricans that joined the ARMY as musicians..I can give references about the very same!

We have nothing to envy you subculture, we have our own extremelly rich culture...however we cannot stop influence nor evolution! while a miserable colony of USA.

Comment

lol

Loom after reading your posts on this subject, you are proving how little you truly know about our Puertorrican culture. You remind me of that kid that wants so bad in the crowd, and he pops up everywhere waving his hands screaming, " Hi guys can I play too.." and we just ignore you because you aren't quite up to snuff with us. You remind of that kid puppet.

Oh and your comment on the food, that we want to have the spicy food. Heck with that bullcrap. Why would I want to go to KFC like most of the American fiends, when I could get myself a nice plate of Rice and beans along with platanos along with other gazillion things on the dinner menu for us Ricans. I liive in a black community, and that is all I hear from the so called Afroamericans, how much they love Puertorrican food. They basically wet their pants in desire for our sweet smelling food. lol

In the end my dark nubian brother I am sorry, but the underlaying fact here is that a Puertorrican is just that, we are a hub of cultures, that gave forth the spirit of the greatest of men and woman warriors that will blare down the passage of time waving our flags, and dancing to our music, and fading in and out of places to only return with our fist in the air screaming, we are Puerto Rico's children.

Loom I advise you to read a good book, like the bible and to learn to release your angry towards our people. Till then please smile.

Comment

Here we go Loom!

BTW, I am a male Rican not a female!

You said and I quote:
                        "what language your past generation spoke...can you speak it? Where is your true culture....What is your real name today....can you actually relate at least on your original religion...and do not tell Islam.....answer me Loom...Can you?

Are you out of your BRAIN-WASHED COLONIZED MIND!!?

What language did YOUR PEOPLE SPEAK???

They didn't speak no Spanish, "
                        Exactly my point! Loom...get it! You have more problems about our own culture to be worrying around for others, especially our Rican culture, one you have the slightest idea about! You see Loom we are race...a Rican Race fused into basically three races....We can say we are Spanish (white) because my DNA says so....I can even speak in my Indian tongue and say I am Taino because I am a Taino..my DNA says so...I am also black and very damn proud of it...I cannot deny it...I am a Puertorrican!

You said:

"they were mostly African and Native and didn't speak Spanish until their WHITE SPANIARD MASTERS RAPED THEM AND FORCED THEM TO!!!

I don't think you KNOW what race you are?

Lady let me tell ya, if your skin is ANY SHADE OF BROWN...YOU ARE NOT SPANISH!!!!

Just like MY PEOPLE were brainwashed and converted to Christianity and European culture by the ENGLISH....
                        YOUR PEOPLE were brainwashed and converted to Christianity and European culture by the SPANISH!!

YOU AIN'T NO LATIN...YOU'Z A BROWN SKINNED FOOL!
                        "
                        Again it was and still is a matter of POWER....Even before the Spanish colonized Borinken (Puerto Rico) The Arawaks were at war with other tribes....rape and killing took place then....The Spanish also got a splash of it...Hell the Moors were in Spain for over 600 yrs....Hell, even the Africans were being betrayed by their own...they were sold by the very same Africans in power....so what are you talking about? Loom!

I suggest you stop this blaming about white this and that....GET OVER IT! Get a JOB and EDUCATION (you really need it).....The great thing about all is that I always have a choice...I could engage intolearning about any religion I want...language I want even changing my name......but that is not the point...The point here is that you first have to decifer who and what you wnat to be...LOOM.....you see we are Puertorricans...we have our identity, language, flag, music, culture and land....instead what are you?

You see Loom we are beyond of trying to find out who we are...we know what and who we are....and people like you cannot figure it out!

Comment

Loom still do not get it!

You say and I quote:
                          "Noooooo I'm offened by that RACIST statement about "typical black Americans" as if we all are the same!

How many black people do YOU know personally?"

You know what? Unless you are point blank saying lies....you should have never ask such an infantile question! How can you categorize me as saying a racist statement since your argument stems that we are black....does not blacks and hispanics in the Northeast called among themselves...n.i.g.g.e.r.s? I am sure...since you hang out over here...have experienced such customs!...but again I am a Rican...so I am also Black and proud of it...so why so softy?...For the record...I critize your culture not he color of your skin!
                          and I quote:

"

I don't care if I was on a Panamanian site I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND DIDN'T GENERALIZE!!

I said MOST "latinos" (if that's what yall wanna keep calling yourselves) have a HARD time accepting that ALL black people aren't the same and YOU just proved it with the above statement!

How the hell "latinos" can look at their bruthaz and sistaz as "them blacks" when we are of the same damn blood and looks?

I can see the ones without African blood like some Mexicans and the Miami Cubans doing it...but the one who do?
                          What the hell runs through THEIR minds? "

Damn, Loom do you actually know anything about Latin AMerica at all...or you are just trying to change history? Do you even know why it is called Latin America???? Do even know why the call us spanish people????? Is not spanish a Latin language? Do we not speak Spanish? As I said earlier...our very DNA has Spaniard DNA....hello...so why you insist into changing our identity....hello...is there anybody up there????
                          and I quote:

_"_________________________________________________

What the "heck" (said softly) are you talking about?

First of all...learn how to spell, hell Spanish and English USE THE SAME DAMN LETTERS so it shouldn't be too hard to get it right."
                          No, First you write in english, and stop this ebonic jive..perhaps we can understand what you are trying to portray. and I quote:

"
                          Secondly,
                          MORE AFROAMERICANS HAD GOOD JOBS, BUSINESSES, GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITIES, AND BECAME HOME-OWNERS UNDER THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION THAN ANY OTHER IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA!!!!!

NOW, unemploynment among AfroAmericans are damn near at 25%!
                          "
                          ANd that is your problem...you depend on others to get ahead...you are a dependent society....Get over it! Get ahead buddy...like that when you lose your job...you cannot blame it on either party...but yourselves! You have to stop looking for the government to constantly help you with everything...you have to earn respect and a position....you cannot be a quota....that is denigrating! Of course you lost your jobs......like I said you are a clintonite....a parasite!...GET OVER IT>>>FUND YOUR OWN COMPANY...Hire yourself and other help your community! Get it?Look at the stupidy you just said! and I quote:

"RONALD REAGAN is the devil who started cutting the black and "latino" business in our communities and dragging Asians in to take over.

RONALD REAGAN started the initiative to PAY these immigrants to come in and assume the role of 2nd class masters over us.

Can WE help it if people are GIVEN money, tax breaks, and businesses to set up in our neighborhoods by executive order?

The minority breaks are in place...take advantage of it. I own a few business myself...it is too easy....man this is a free society....if your product sell you are made....but you cannot force a product nobody wants...that is a Clinton mentality.....competition buddy...go for it...never expect handouts! work hard Get ahead...

and I quote:

"The Asians are doing it all over Latin America as well!

Asians own half of the business in South America!

NEVER question why so many AfroAmericans cried when Clinton left office..and are STILL crying after that "Son of a Bush" slid into the driver's seat!

Besides, how many latinos of ANY nationality are Republicans putting in power and helping...besides the WHITE Cubans down in Florida...who don't give a hoot about your BROWNO RICAN a*ss!

PS. And unless you can prove you're pure Native...YOU AIN'T NO BORICUA EITHER!!!

"

Loom. The Asian that is another culture you must learn about before you critize....they are a hard working society...they do waste money in golden chains..clothing...or other materilistic stupidities! They invest and pool the profits as a corporation....they do not conform to USA society...they are a 5000 yrs society...please before you throw a rock research buddy! Man I tell yah you are so ignorant.....sometimes I thin I debating with a child! Listen I see you problems and intentions but the solution are there...Go for IT!....So now you question if I am a Boricua...please Loom stick to the debate....that is a no brainer!

Saludos!

Comment

Loom:

PR is a blend of races and cultures------------ as I told you before, when I grew up in the island I had no concept of race-------- we were all the same. Some African looking others Spanish or Euro looking and everything in between. This is just the way it is and we never tried to analyze this in great detail. The obsession with race is a an American thing where blacks feel uneasy about living in an society where Anglos define their whiteness by the absence of one single drop of black blood. We could care less------------- that is not our issue.

Let me say this again------- women like J-Lo are a dime a dozen in PR. In fact there are many much more attractive than her. She is clearly a blend of races----- white women don't have an ass like that and she has mild Asian features in her face-------- likely Taino genes. There you have it-- now I am analyzing or noting racial makeup. This is a shameful custom we have learned from Americans.

It would be stupid for us to feel African or act African------thou some do in NYC. We have African roots, but our primary cultural and racial component is Spanish. It is not a matter of choosing one over the other because everybody wants to be Euro. No------ Spanish is simply the primary culture. When I visited Spain I was pretty much in tune with the language, food, and many other customs we inherited from over there. If I was to go to Africa I would be completely lost-------------- we are not an African nation.

Los recuerdos suelen
                            Contarte mentiras

Stanley

Comment

Jacob:

Man, I don't know what the hell you talking about hungry black people hanging around trying to smell your food.....
                              Hell, GIVE 'EM SOME!

But I'm not angry at Puerto Ricans in general.

I'm angry at THIS Puerto Rican (Conciencia) and the ones who think like her\him!

Stan:

Thought you'd be adressing Conciencia's statement that you KNOW NOTHING OF PUERTO RICAN CULTURE; or is trying to convince me that there's no racism in Puerto Rico (something you'll never do) more important than addressing this?

You admitted yourself that on average a Euro looking woman's parents would be apprehensive about her bringing home an Afro looking man.

Why IS this, if color doesn't matter?

__________________________________________________
                              Let me say this again------- women like J-Lo are a dime a dozen in PR. In fact there are many much more attractive than her. She is clearly a blend of races----- white women don't have an ass like that and she has mild Asian features in her face-------- likely Taino genes.

Listen young man!

Have...haa haa..have you ever seen Slavic (Eastern European) women?

I can show you some Albanian, Russian or Greek women with butts so big and hips so nice and wide that you can see the shape from the FRONT!

Just a big butt doesn't qualify a woman to be African or mullato!

As far as her face goes...she's got TRACE taino features but still looks like the average white woman in the face.

Well if you look like the picture you post then you're right...about yourself.

YOUR primary racial component if Spanish, but most of the PRs in New York, Philly, and Chicago's primary racial component is AFRICAN!

But that's not my point,
                              NO, you're NOT an African Island and I've NEVER stated that ALL Puerto Ricans are black or African or something like that.

I've repeatedly stated over and over agains that SOME or a PORTION of Puerto Ricans are clearly THE SAME RACE AS AFROAMERICANS AND REFUSE TO ADMIT IT....that's the problem I can't figure out.

I guess I'm still psychologically damaged from childhood from watching that fine brown Maria from Sesame Street marry that white "Luis" dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X