Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The logomachy of obfuscation

Voice said:

"may be becasue i am watching from outside it is clear to me that Zionist control US.. cuz any politician who dares to challenge them, he will fail.. they control the media, so force you to see things from their eyes..."

and then

"i read a book lately by David Duke.. he is not a good guy and clearly have some racist attitude.. but he stated facts.. numbers exposing the Zionist infiltratuion in almost every aspect of your life..he was not writing that to support palestinians.. but becasue he loved america as he see it. the book explains why i say that USA is the captive of ISrael!
    "

Wouldn't the first premise imply that David Duke is influenced by the Zionists and then unreliable? And wouldn't the Zionists then---with the tentacular and uncanny powers that you ascribe to them---make sure that his book is not read? Or only those who subscribe to your worldview are not influenced by the Zionists? I am somewhat confused with your reasoning here. I humbly suggest that you make it more precise and elaborate on it.

Cheers,

[Edited by santosda66 on 16th August 2004 at 11:04]
    David Santos

Habe nun, ach! Philosophie,
    Juristerei und Medizin
    Und leider auch Theologie
    Durchaus studiert mit heissem Bemuhn.
    Da steh ich nun, ich armer Tor!
    Und bin so klug als wie zuvor.

Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft die stets das Böse will, und stets das Gutte schaft.

Comment

<That a look a Jane, she place all blame on Pres. Bush...that is a terrorist mind on its work....if let this person to perform terrorist acts...it will do it without hesitation. Jane seems to basically place all the middleeast problems on AMerica and its presidentes....so if a bystander dies...or strict civilians...she is all for it...so how can we even listen to her ignorant comments that simply baseless!>

Concencia don't kill the messenger! Those are not my comments. It's an article providing information that you obviously don't agree with. It's a point of view from someone whose name is listed and it doesn't read JaneMas!
      You cannot deny that there are Israelis who are terrorist!

Why don't you visit the history section and see where I back you up on another subject?
      If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
      Thomas Szasz

Comment

i thought you were more intellegent to understand.

when i say Zionist control US. it is based on evidences

and it does not mean that they control ALL US CITEZENS! it means they control enough politicians, and enough helpless brainwashed mind to be able to create and direct public opinion...

let me ask you.. how many Senator in teh congress is compassionate with palestinians... how many senator can dare to condemn israel?

Zionist would slander any voice who dare to challenge their authority...

In Europe, a poll showed that Europeans considered Israel thew greatest threat to peace.. not IRAN, not KOREA.. but I S R A E L

can that happen in US?!

no.. they are better in control in US than in Europe..
        but that does not mean they are omni-potent!

i hope you understand...

btw, i liked the tentacle comment... it is typical zionist way to try to make the opposing opinion looks silly by using sarcastic phrasing.. instead of logically challenging the idea, they use sarcacism, and ambigious phrasing... anyone would make a mock of the idea that al-qaida had organized 911.. with their tentacles that uinfiltrated and controlled the Air traffic Controllers, and fooled the Intellegence of the mightiest state on earth.. and had propbable agents within the White house and CIA to facilitate their operation and highkack a plane, change its course without anybody being alarmed.. to the degree to get surprised to find a plane in midst of New York!!!

see..

show you intellegence and competent in logical and rational thinking by explaining why US follows Israel!!

if you don't like the fact that ZIONIST control your political system, and brained wash you... take a look at biggest largest media owners..

and get us, another more logical theory!!! GET US THE SUBSTITUTE EXPLANATION for what we see,,,

Comment

Nonsense

Voice: "i thought you were more intellegent to understand."

COMMENT: You thought right. I am more intelligent.

Voice: "when i say Zionist control US. it is based on evidences

and it does not mean that they control ALL US CITEZENS! it means they control enough politicians, and enough helpless brainwashed mind to be able to create and direct public opinion.."

COMMENT: A typical nonsensical accusation: Zionists control this, Zionists control that. If the Zionists were so perverse and controlling, they would have blown you already out of the map.

Voice: "let me ask you.. how many Senator in teh congress is compassionate with palestinians... how many senator can dare to condemn israel?"

COMMENT: Plenty! Ever heard of Tom Daschle?

Voice: In Europe, a poll showed that Europeans considered Israel thew greatest threat to peace.. not IRAN, not KOREA.. but I S R A E L

COMMENT: That Europe declared Israel, the only modern state in the Middle East, the country in the Middle East that Arabs have more rights than in any other Middle East country, a greater threat than North Korea or Iran evinces, well, that the Europeans are brainwashed with Palestinian-Saudi Islamic propaganda.

Voice: "btw, i liked the tentacle comment... it is typical zionist way to try to make the opposing opinion looks silly by using sarcastic phrasing.. instead of logically challenging the idea, they use sarcacism, and ambigious phrasing... anyone would make a mock of the idea that al-qaida had organized 911.. with their tentacles that uinfiltrated and controlled the Air traffic Controllers, and fooled the Intellegence of the mightiest state on earth.. and had propbable agents within the White house and CIA to facilitate their operation and highkack a plane, change its course without anybody being alarmed.. to the degree to get surprised to find a plane in midst of New York!!!"

COMMENT: And I am not amused by your nonsensical conspiracy theories. Any PROOF? Intelligent people make ridicule of ridiculous ideas, pure and simple. You are positing that sarcasm shouldn't be used, but give no reason why.

Voice: "show you intellegence and competent in logical and rational thinking by explaining why US follows Israel!!"

COMMENT: I will show mine when you show YOURS. And at least, learn enough grammar and spelling to present your thoughts. English is my third language and I could write better English when I was a teen than what you present here. As to your childish attempts at ad hominem attacks, let us just say that they only show the immaturity, lack of education, and lack of sophistication of a strident third worlder.

Logic? As a mathematician I am better trained in logic that you could possibly be.

Anyway, I guess I deserve your comments for answering to your nonsense.

[Edited by santosda66 on 18th August 2004 at 05:08]
          David Santos

Juristerei und Medizin

Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft die stets das Böse will, und stets das Gutte schaft.

Comment

** COMMENT: You thought right. I am more intelligent.

== I hope you can show it! and use it for a good purpose, ie, not to cheat others and do make up for the zionists

** COMMENT: A typical nonsensical accusation: Zionists control this, Zionists control that. If the Zionists were so perverse and controlling, they would have blown you already out of the map.

== A Zionist propaganda Habit.. when they have no logical answer, they tend to call other ideas as non-sense.. but can they prove it is really non sense.. NOP. It is my second time that i tell, ZIONIST CONTROL does not mean TOTAL, OMNIPOTENT CONTROL (in case in English was not your first language, pls refer to dictionary)... they are group of racist with big influence especially in America, controlling MOST, AND LARGEST MEDIA.. (newspapers, Film makers, TVs,..etc).. THEY CONTROL US POLITICS (especially foreign politics..) THEY CONTROL DEFENSE AND INTELLEGENCE..
            i don't guess they control health and transportation.. they don't directly control individuals.. although they influence the large average intellegence people via brainwashing techniques.. (one of these is continuously calling opposing ideas as non-sense, and generalizing that "non-sense" as a "typical" trait of the enemy..).. surprisingly, you are using some of the techniques here!!!
            you are either a completely brainwashed person parroting Zionist Media.. or an extermly intellegent and malecious Pro-Zionist (or Zionist)

** COMMENT: Plenty! Ever heard of Tom Daschle?
            == Got any web site link ? cause i knew some politicians who outspoke their opinion in israel, and the result was their elimination, either moral elimination, or .....

** COMMENT: That Europe declared Israel, the only modern state in the Middle East, the country in the Middle East that Arabs have more rights than in any other Middle East country, a greater threat than North Korea or Iran evinces, well, that the Europeans are brainwashed with Palestinian-Saudi Islamic propaganda.

== that was funny.. so Palestinians by their powerful media, and by their riches had controlled European media!! nice try,, but i'll give you a chance to state your evidences.. and why would any intellegent persobn think that Palestinians who live on charity can do it.. and how a Saudi Govt, which is a puppet for USA, can outperform the influencial rich Ameerican Zionists!
            Do you know that in Europe (ex. of France), it is a crime to even doubt the number of victims of the holocaust?! Do you know that joking about JEWS is (ANTI-SEMITISM).. and that is big crime.. but slandering Arabs, Muslims, Indians, other Europeans,... all fall under "FREE SPEECH"!!!

** COMMENT: And I am not amused by your nonsensical conspiracy theories. Any PROOF? Intelligent people make ridicule of ridiculous ideas, pure and simple. You are positing that sarcasm shouldn't be used, but give no reason why.

== Intellegent people don't use ridicule.. they only use LOGIC and EVIDENCE..
            and you give hear another example of the Zionist techniques.. calling any explanation that exposes them as "Conspiracy Theory" and heavily using the media to attach that term with ideas like UFOs, and other wild imaginations.. as to give the normal average citezen the impression that Zionist influence is like an imaginary thing... in my opinion, that is a very effective technique.. you can see lot of people being ashamed of labeling any thing they believe as "Conspiracy Theory".. moreover, in real world.. the consiracy is the default political course of action.. POLITICS IS MACHIAVILLIAN.. there is no "Honesty" in politics.. don't be naive.. YALTA CONFERENCE that divided Europe and gave the east to Stalin,, what is better called than "Conspiracy"... The MUNICH MEETING that let the hands of Hitler over Austria and Czech!?!
            the SEIX-PICOUX (sp?) that divided Arab Lands among Brits and French.. although they promised Sherif Faisal a Unified free Arabic State should he assist them in WWI
            The overthrowing of ALLENDI.. (what should it be called if it is not conspiracy?)

.. now lets end the Labeling and name calling... i want LOGIC..

i stated my evidences... i refer you to a book "MY AWAKENING" by David Duke. which is full of detailed facts about Zionist influnce..
            i would not mind clarifying some for you..
            1. US sided with israel against the palestinians..ALWAYS
            2. Unlimited aids to israel
            3. frequently using VETO against UN resolutions that condemn israel
            4. While pursueing a crusade against IRAN for nuclear development, it says nothing to israel
            5. Israel is the only officially recognized invader that recieves no blame..
            6. Israel frequently disregard UN and international resolutions with not even a threat from US or pressure to force israel to comply
            7. US media shows very little about palestinian suffering, yet the exagerate any little incident in ISRAEL.. when an israeli dies, ALL THE US MEDIA condemn the terrorism.. when israel kills hundreds and demolish their homes... US says nothing...

** COMMENT: I will show mine when you show YOURS. And at least, learn enough grammar and spelling to present your thoughts. English is my third language and I could write better English when I was a teen than what you present here. As to your childish attempts at ad hominem attacks, let us just say that they only show the immaturity, lack of education, and lack of sophistication of a strident third worlder.

== you have only hollow claims.. we don't care about your spelling during your teenage years.. nor that i believ your claims.. also i don't care about spelling, cuz i write too fast, and i am not writing a thesis here.. it is a fast message.. that should not be well on gramatic nor punctutions.. Don't go too offtopic.. and explain why US follows israel and gives it the "SPECIAL TREATEMENT" that no other country had recieved.

** Logic? As a mathematician I am better trained in logic that you could possibly be.

== What degree you have?! and if it is in Math.. that does not mean that you are logical in your life.. there is more than Mathmetical logic.. there are EVIDENCES.. REALITIES.. may be your dealing with numbers and formulas took you off ground..
            I have a high degree in Medicine, where i am trained to think LOGICALLY and FOLLOW EVIDENCES.. no use to make sophisticated logical formulas only to fail on the real practice... math compared to Medicine is a toy!
            In high school, math was the easiest subject!

so don't brag about education.. i am better Educated. and there are lots of people here who are more intellegent and better educated than you!

NOW, lets go back on topic.
            1. REFUTE THE IDEA THAT ZIONIST CONTROL US.. state evidences
            2. GIVE a substitute Theory to explain VISUALIZED EVIDENCES of how US treats israel and favours it over all others including US tax-payers
            3. STATE your opinion in the israeli terrorist campaign against palestinians and Lebanese
            5. State your opinion about a solution to the Palestinian Issue, COMMENTING about the proposal i had stated earlier in the thread about ONE STATE FOR ALL solution.

now lets feel you education, intellegence, and civility in discussing the aformentioned points..

we want LOGIC.. cuz using themes like "that is no sense" "it is conspiracy theory" "you are poor gramatician" " you can't spell" "a third worlder" "typical of so..." these does not count as SANE LOGICAL ANSWERS.. it fits more with personal attack on me.. slander..
            pls.. reply to the TOPIC.. not to ME..
            it is ideas and theories we are discussing.. not PERSONAL DUEL!!!

Comment

Nonsense

Voice:

Your method is so sophomoric, this will be my last respond to you. You see Zionist plots behind everything, you demand logic and spout nonsensincal conspiracy theories. Ever heard of Occam's Razor?

You a medicine degree? Yeah, and pigs fly too. Why do you think there are more medical doctors than mathematical Ph.D.'s? Easier degree perhaps?

Citing David Duke as evidence!? My goodness! Do you know what an "impeachable witness" is? Clearly not!

Anyway. Talking to you is a waste of time.

C
              David Santos

Juristerei und Medizin

Comment

Again, you returned to the PERSONAL ATTACK. We have a subject.. but it appears that your object is only to slander me!

** You see Zionist plots behind everything

WHERE DID I SAID THAT ? aren't you ashamed of yourself to lie in front of all readers! whom do you think you are fooling?

** you demand logic and spout nonsensincal conspiracy theories

How do you define "Conspiracy Theory" and what in my claims fit in that.. who conspired with zionists in my claims.. quote me..

** Why do you think there are more medical doctors than mathematical Ph.D.'s? Easier degree perhaps?

== Simply, DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND!!!

** Citing David Duke as evidence

== see how word changer you are... i did not cite David Duke as evidence.. but cited what he had collected in his book as evidences.. the difference is clear..
                i am not refering to the opinion of David Duke...
                but the plain facts .. historical events that are mentioned..

if you want to forget about Duke.. OK..
                what about the REST OF EXAMPLES I MADE?

why did you ignored those questions

US behaviour toward israel is just too obvious to be denied.. no one will believe you if you said US did not favour Israel

== i repeat ==
                1. US sided with israel against the palestinians..ALWAYS
                2. Unlimited aids to israel
                3. frequently using VETO against UN resolutions that condemn israel
                4. While pursueing a crusade against IRAN for nuclear development, it says nothing to israel
                5. Israel is the only officially recognized invader that recieves no blame..
                6. Israel frequently disregard UN and international resolutions with not even a threat from US or pressure to force israel to comply
                7. US media shows very little about palestinian suffering, yet the exagerate any little incident in ISRAEL.. when an israeli dies, ALL THE US MEDIA condemn the terrorism.. when israel kills hundreds and demolish their homes... US says nothing...
                ===============

NOW, lets go back on topic.
                1. REFUTE THE IDEA THAT ZIONIST CONTROL US.. state evidences
                2. GIVE a substitute Theory to explain VISUALIZED EVIDENCES of how US treats israel and favours it over all others including US tax-payers
                3. STATE your opinion in the israeli terrorist campaign against palestinians and Lebanese
                4. State your opinion in ZIONISM
                5. State your opinion about a solution to the Palestinian Issue, COMMENTING about the proposal i had stated earlier in the thread about ONE STATE FOR ALL solution.

===============
                ANSWER IF YOU CAN
                ==============

*** Anyway. Talking to you is a waste of time.

i guessed you will not be able to show the self-claimed intellegence...
                if you can't think of the complex US-Israel relation, you may at least answer 3, 4, and 5..
                these are questions about your opinion.. you will not need super knowledge and intellegence to state your opinion..

Comment

Working...
                X