Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi to all

I recently had my bachlorete party and we just went out with the girls to a few local clubs for some fun and dancing. None of us got out of hand. My fiancee went out with the guys and nothing got out of hand. I personally think that this is how it should be. Calm, fun, time with the friends/family that you may not see too often....celebrating a happy time in your life that is approaching.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm Proud of All of You!

I'm sitting here listening to Musica Typica and reading the latter messages. Now this is beautiful advice from wonderful people. Amen All! Congratulations to All!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MAKE IT DECENT

YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME AND LAUGH YOUR GUTS OUT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS WITHOUT GOING OVERBOARD. IVE SEEN DISCUSTING PARTIES AND IVE HAD TO WALK OUT OF AND IVE SEEN DECENT ONES THAT ARE FUN BUT AT THE SAME TIME WITH LIMITS.
    IF HIRING A STRIPPER OR CHIP-N-DALE, PLEASE HIRE A PROFESSIONAL ONE, NOT A SLUTY ONE, THAT THEIR PRIVATE PARTS ARE LITERALLY IN SOMEONES MOUTH, BECAUSE EITHER YOU END UP MARRIED WITH HERPES OR ALL ALONE IN THE ALTAR WITH DIRTY SHAME.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    CONGRATULATIONS to you too Davy!!!

There you go Davy!!! I've got an EXTREMELY nice & ENJOYABLE show planned for my honey-baby on our wedding night and every night to follow till we're both OLD & GRAY!!!

That's one thing I STRONGLY believe in. If you are TRULY in love and you're married to your SOULMATE, both parties should be willing and should DESIRE to do everything in their power to SATISFY their mate in EVERY WAY!!! Not just in the bedroom (although that is important), but in their daily lives. Being sweet to one another, respecting and honoring one another, being truthful, open & honest with each other. Supporting and encouraging one another. Doing and saying things to make each other happy. Going to the "end of the earth" for one another!!!

I can promise you this, when I'm married, my husband will have NO NEED or DESIRE to go "looking for love, companionship, friendship, understanding or anything else" in the arms of another woman, because he'll be getting ALL that and so much more from ME at home. That's a job I HIGHLY look forward to!!!

OOPS! Forgive me everyone, I sort of got "CAUGHT UP" in the moment!!! :-)

Much Love & Many Blessings!!!
    -Abril

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wedding day

I too am getting married soon. I don't believe in these bachelor parties, i will not have one. I'd much rather spend that time with my sweet princes.
    I think the parties with the strippers are way out of line, just another excuse to cheat on your woman.
    Hey, how about i let my woman strip for me lol

April, Italia Lena and Wedding Day, i wish you much love and happiness in your wedding!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes Congratulations to you BOTH!!!

I too am getting married April 2005.

Anyway I agree with Italia_Lena. In my opinion it's ok to get together with your "girl" friends, or for the guy to get with his "homeboys" for dinner, maybe a few drinks (with designated driver of course) Just enjoying each others company, shooting the breeze, talking about some of the fun and crazy things you did during your "single" years etc., but as far as the "stripper" thing goes, NO WAY!!! I wouldn't want another man pawing on or at me either. NOR would I want another woman dancin'around 1/2 naked with God knows what parts of her anatomy in my Baby's face and/or all over him. What's the purpose behind it?

When you do decide to marry, it should be because that sort of thing NO LONGER interests you, because you've found, not the perfect man or woman, because there isn't one, but because you've found that man or woman who is PERFECT "for" YOU!!! The one who fulfills and satisfies you completely. The one who completes your circle of life. The person whom you have so much love for, that you feel like you'll absolutely EXPLODE!!!

Anyway, I wish both of your marriages and lives much, much happiness & success!!! .....And the two shall become ONE!!!

Much Love & Many Blessings!
    -Abril

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congratulations first of all

Hi Wedding_Day

Welcome back from where ever it was you were! Congrats on your engagment and your upcoming wedding next year. I'm actually getting married in 4 weeks!

I read your inquiry above, and thinking about it I really truly believe that you don't need to go out to a strip club, or drink your life away or cheat on your beloved, just because you are getting married. Others may have different views but for me it is simple..I'm getting married to get away from all the bull crap in the world of dating, I am getting married cause I love the man I'm marrying and have no interest in other men, aka STRIPPERS, or clubs with drunk men wanting to pawn at me and what not.

That is my personal opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Wedding_day
    started a topic Bachlorette/Bachelor Party

Bachlorette/Bachelor Party

Hi everyone! I'm back...I was gone for a while, just came back to town....

I have a subject for all to debate!

Where do you draw the line with bachelor and bachelorette parties? I'm just wondering? I'm getting married in March of 2005. My fiancee and I haven't discussed this yet but I was just wondering what the norm is out there...as far as strippers, strip clubs, getting drunk, where you go and all that stuff. I guess for me I'm not really into all of that but I'd like to hear from the ladies and the gentleman here...

take care!
Working...
X