Sexy big women??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy big women??

Hey if u wanna have some fun and meet a cute not sloppy big pr mami holla?? Email me ok! What does people think about a big nice sized women who can dress and is beautiful and really fun to be around??? Reply and put ya tru feelings????
    "Watch out for da big girlz"

Your First Response

First they should meet a person on their own and not go through a middleperson. Find someone they like and have wholesome fun with. Date them for at least a year and then sit down, if they want to, and make the relationship for life through marriage. Be sure to have children after marriage only. That's it! Is this what you meant?

Comment

What are u talking about find someone there size. A big person can date any one. We're not talking a buge obese person. Jsut a cute one> WHats wrong wit a good look big pr mami??...
      "Watch out for da big girlz"

Comment

Hey

There's NOTHING wrong with big girls! It's my preference. I think big girls are more sexy (if the thickness is all in the right places just like my fiancÚ) and they should NOT let themselves made crazy by the toothpick skinny billboard women!

Comment

Working...
        X