EYAD ALLAWI.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYAD ALLAWI.....

so far, we have not seen "independant IRAQ"... what happened after June 30th was not transfer of power to the iraqis..
    it was transfel of who gets the blame..
    US still rule Iraq through weak Govt.. a puppet president ElYawar.. and a Dictator-project ALLAWI!!!

is what happening now, an example of the future "FREE IRAQ"???!

Voice you just could not wait!

Voice that mentality of yours is what is killing hundreds of Iraqis these days. You expect that a Democrasy starts working in just a few days? I did not realize you were so ignorant...or is it that you simple another agitator?

Comment

FACT 1: Never trust the Americans
      FACT 2: Nothing is FREE
      FACT 3: ALLAWI is had former connections to Baath
      FACT 4: His defense minister said IRAN is enemy #1, while majority of Iraqi people have brotherly relations to Iranian people... he forget to mention those states who supported the opression of the iraqi people.. namely Jordan, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.
      FCAT 5: ALLAWI publicly opposes his minister's comment.. yet no action against him was taken.
      FACT 6: The language used by ALLAWI's govt, esp. that of Falah Naqib, the interior minister, in regard to the crisis in Najaf, is too SADDAMIC!
      FACT 7: Reports of Torture by the new iraqi govt.

Comment

Voice I could it around as well!

Over nine hundred American dead to oust Saddam and give Iraqis a free and better quality of live.

Nine hundred American lives sacrificed....so that your people can protest in the streets freely!

Nine hundred American killed in a foreign country ....so that you can freely and accurately elect/vote for the most qualified leader

Nine hundred Americans vanished...so that we can stop the Iranian filthy infection throughout the Middle-east and take over control of Mecca and Medina and Now in Najaf...

Nine Hundred Americans...underground....so that you and other agitators call us untrustful...yet you do not see all the positive changes in Irak! You concentrate in the negative portions only!

I am totally for release Sadam again and keep people like you and those in the streets living afraid...but at least peaceful and under control. It is more then obvious now that you are the most racist, prejudist and masoquist people on earth.

You do not deserve the opportunity our spill of blood has provided to Irak! If I can only wish and happen...is that Saddam would keep you as he did as dogs in cages...with lethal and extreme violence!....Now we understand Saddam and his actions against you fools and ingrats!

Comment

Well said Conciencia

It is impossible to satisfy the Mohammedans and their European lap dogs. Remember the hesitation with the intervention in Kosovo? At first they were urging the USA to intervene, and then they protested the USA for intervening.... "Palo si bogas, palo si no bogas." Or as my grandmother would say: "como el perro del hortelano, que ni come ni deja comer."

Of course, it is ironic that these filthy, ignorant, ankylosed third worlders are using our freedoms (yes, they are posting their views here, imagine trying dissidents in their countries, or us, to post our views in their sites) in order to undermine them and implant a Mohammedan reign.

But with our determination, the filthy religion of Muhammad will disappear from Earth, and the good Mohammedan people who suffer under the yoke of oppression of this totalitarian ideology will be freed. Makkah and Medinah will be blown to dust, annihilating the shrines of the false prophet. Let's pray this happens within our children's lifetime.

David Santos

Habe nun, ach! Philosophie,
          Juristerei und Medizin
          Und leider auch Theologie
          Durchaus studiert mit heissem Bemuhn.
          Da steh ich nun, ich armer Tor!
          Und bin so klug als wie zuvor.

Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft die stets das Böse will, und stets das Gutte schaft.

Comment

I agree with Conciencia

And I am proud of the Iraqui citizens now willing to kick butt to free their country. We did the initial work and now they are leading the fight. We haven't stolen their oil yet...how about that! It amazes me how some of you don't want to tame the countries promoting and conduction the cowardly terriorist acts that may face all of us. The UsA is the freest, most generous, strong, and fair country in the World. That's why our motherland Puerto Rico is free today! Free!Free! Free! We are so free they came into the US, studied, plotted, planned organized, and led attacks on us. I will never forget. I will never forget the heroes from Puerto Rico who are serving today in Iraq, and trhoughout the World. God Bless All of You!

Comment

900 hundred american died to satisfy the EMPRIALISTIC Geroge Bush...

USA is not a humanitarian organization to come with the intent to free other people..

btw, can you tell me of the US efforts to stabilized Saddam and their help to supress '91 revolt..

can you explain why US did not help Iraqis then.?! why they helped Saddam.,, why they don't act against other opressors like Al Saudi Family, and the bunch of Gulf State Dictators... why they do not seem to act agianst King Abdallah of jordan, and prs. Mubarak of Egypt,, they are no less dictators!

Do you torture people to let them free?! Do you torture prisoners to teach Iraqis how to practice democracy!!!

Does closing down newspapers a US method to teach free speech!!?

if US is honest, let them go out.. THEY gave us freedom.. thanks USA, now it is time to leave!.. and don't forget.. take half our Oil.. it is your prize, a gift from iraq.. but pls, leave and let us do election.. enough blood shed!!

Comment

santosda66,

your post shows what level and kind of "Education" you've got.. was it a degree of Math.. or ###### ??!

Comment

Indeed

Originally posted by Voice
                  santosda66,

your post shows what level and kind of "Education" you've got.. was it a degree of Math.. or ###### ??!

And yours Voice, certainly evince the reasoning abilities of a cretin, coupled with the vocabulary of an oligophrenic.

Now, if you read carefuly (which you obviously can't), I am attacking a system of beliefs, an ideology. Nowhere did I wish ill to happen to the believers in the Satanic system of beliefs known as Mohammedanism.

Hence, by the way, my statements are kinder than those of your idol David Duke. You say that he was bit racist? Do you actually know he was a grand-wizard of the KKK? And pray tell me, how can we trust his "facts and figures" with his history of demagogy? You never asked yourself that question because he validates your prejudices.

Anyway, I wanted to elicit a response from you, perhaps your "Mohammedan outrage", so that everyone here on this discussion board sees your hypocrisy. You champion the writings of a black/hispanic/Jew hater whereas one cannot criticise your Satanic creed. I guess you didn't see the irony of my post. You have been exposed, Voice.
                  David Santos

Juristerei und Medizin

Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft die stets das Böse will, und stets das Gutte schaft.

Comment

Don't look who said it, look to what is said.

HE is aracist.. a satan.. an evil.. but he brought facts in his book.. facts confirmable by other means..

Is his story about USS Liberty a flase one... was listings of the owners of mass media false..
                    he brought common, well known facts.. i quoted him though i don't like him, becasue he was an american.. i can quote zillions of Arab writers.. travellers.. i can quote University studies done on the image of Arabs and Muslims in US media..

but i refered you to a book i hope is accessible to you..
                    ==
                    any way that is not our subject here.. nor ISLAM is our subject

can you keep ON TOPIC.. at least to show your mental quality!

===

BACK TO TOPIC:

remebering statments made by US leadership before war, one (if he gonna believe them) know that their publicized reason was "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".. not freeing iraqis?!

Comment

I heard today in AFRTS (American Force Radio and Televesion Service) an interview with a professor in Meryland Univ. regarding crisis in Najaf

He said that Al-Sadr, wanted two things, to emerge politically victorious, and be able to rally supporters.
                      second to show that ALLAWI's Govt is illegetimate, and just an extension to the American forces.. and he succeded in that.. He also said that ALLAWI's response was of one who knew that he failed in the "legitemacy" battle.. so he wanted to show him self as "Strong" man..

what do think about that.. does that explains what ALLAWI is acting like a dictator!?

Comment

Voice you must be under drugs or hate!

Voice says:

"900 hundred american died to satisfy the EMPRIALISTIC Geroge Bush...

USA is not a humanitarian organization to come with the intent to free other people..

btw, can you tell me of the US efforts to stabilized Saddam and their help to supress '91 revolt..

"Voice you are just not making no sense lately, what in the world is wrong with you?

Where has US been so imperialistic? that you can subbstantiate such allegation? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see?

Perhaps when we defended ourself from Japan.....not! Today Japan is a leading economic country!

Perhaps...in Europe...lets say Germany....where we defended its boarders against the Soviet Union....or France...or Italy.....I am still researching to see where or what assets we took away from them?...None! Your allegations a historically baseless!

Perhaps in Kosovo...where we defended the Muslims from the corrupted christians......Voice what in the hell we took away from there...what asset we gain? None...except the satisfation of spreading justice and defending the weak...especiallly when the UN looked away!

Perhaps in Kuwait...a rich oil country.,..that Iraqies rape their woman, killed the men..robbed their properties and took Kuwait in the night.....we liberated yet another muslim country...and we have not taken their assets, country or anything as you viciously claim...voice your allegations a brutally baseless!

Hell lets look at Puerto Rico alone...we wanted US military to leave Culebra...they were kicked out...Vieques..they also left....now just about every military installation is leaving PR...Southern Command is basically gone to Texas....PR always has the right to vote and keep its disgrateful status, or go Independent or Statehood....but the people are the one deciding...not USA. Again you are simply proving to be inflated with terrorist propaganda to the point that you are thinking exactly like a terrorist.

Comment

Voice, answering your ignorant questions!

You wrote:
                          "btw, can you tell me of the US efforts to stabilized Saddam and their help to supress '91 revolt..

can you explain why US did not help Iraqis then.?! why they helped Saddam.,, "

The First gulf war was one with defined objectives...that was to liberate Kuwait...not to liberate Iraquies!...even though I personally wanted to reach Bagdad...we were not allowed...for political reasons...yet we did provided Air support and some social entities within Irak florish like Mosul from our air coverage."

"why they don't act against other opressors like Al Saudi Family, and the bunch of Gulf State Dictators... why they do not seem to act agianst King Abdallah of jordan, and prs. Mubarak of Egypt,, they are no less dictators!"

You mean to disrupt our only friends in the middle-east? Voice are you demented? These entities even want to help us by providing troops in Irak. These entities may not be perfect Government...but compared to the demonic Government of Iran and possibly Irak...they are Angels...Saints! These are the only Muslim countries that allowed us build and have Military asset within their boarders to vanish all the uprising in Irak and possibly Iran....You must be out of your mind! Thanks to them we could get rid of Saddam.

"Do you torture people to let them free?! Do you torture prisoners to teach Iraqis how to practice democracy!!!

Does closing down newspapers a US method to teach free speech!!?"

Voice if do not understand our policies and doctrines do not critize us....learn about us. These muderous and killers you are defending are the very same thugs and criminals that acausing all the problems in Irak. The consensus are that the are actually mentally retarded...it could be of the cousin to cousin intermarriage. The first thing Muslim countries need to do is stop allowing close family intermarriage...this could be the core of your problem. This could be why you cannot not fix your social and economic problems...and tend to only view negative issues versus the positive issues and capitalize on them.

The closing of ilegal and inciting forms of media...is not considered a legit form of media to inform the people...but cause more death and going back to the stone age. Even in USA such inciting is not allowed....this are punish by legal or the law...and even closed down......Democrasy is a land of law...not a land of lawless. You have much to learn about Democrasy, Voice...by reading your inferior concerns and baseless allegations...we can tell how ignorant you are about democrasy

"if US is honest, let them go out.. THEY gave us freedom.. thanks USA, now it is time to leave!.. and don't forget.. take half our Oil.. it is your prize, a gift from iraq.. but pls, leave and let us do election.. enough blood shed!!
                          "

Voice, that was childish! Explain...this honest insertion and leaving combination...you are using....what do you mean?...Why is it time to leave? because we are cathing the weapon smuggling from Syria and Iran...because we are gaining on the Terrorist every day...because we are capturing the trouble makers, because Democrasy is looking closer everyday? Because we are ,unfortunally, killing 50 to 300 mentally arm retarded killers everyday....and perhaps the dreams of Iran and vanishing quickly! What yyou terrorist need to do is listen to Al sistani and have these killers leave NAJAF..before they all die...same with Fallujah...they are next....these two cities will be clean out one way or another.

Comment

Indeed

"Is his story about USS Liberty a flase one... was listings of the owners of mass media false..
                            he brought common, well known facts.. "

This is a classic inference mistake. Just because one says that 1+1=2 or that the sky is blue does not mean that such information cannot suffer tergiversation. "Well-known facts"? I didn't know that the New York Times and the Washington Post, and even CNN, who are known for their vitriolic attacks on Israel and their pro-Palestinian stance, and even by bringing legitimacy to the lies of, say Chomsky, were pro-Israel. Again, a CEO for a news agency may have Jewish background, but that does not mean that the outlet will take a pro-Israeli stance. Consider reporter Uri Avnery who is definitely an anti-Israeli Jew. (His posts can be read in that pro-Israel newspaper "The Arab News". I hope you see the sarcasm....) If Jews controlled the media, then it would be unlikely to hear Jews complaining so much about the anti-Israel bias of the press. Your "logic" fails. I guess the math courses you took were computational in nature. For the health of your patients or whatever is that you do, I hope you don't have to make decisions based in logic.

Anyway, portraying the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty as an act of hostility is disingenuous and naive. Official USA as well as Israeli investigations have conclusely established that the attack was a tragic mistake. Else, how can you explain that there is no ill-will between the two nations? Duke is simply touting you, as Evans and Novak (that's CNN for you!) did in a 1991 show, producing "evidence" of a "Seth Mintz" who was presumably in the Israeli war room when the decision to attack was taken. Mintz wrote to the Washington Post later affirming that his statements were greatly distorted by Evans and Novak.

Anyway about reporting about Arafat and other dictators: when journalists are allowed to pierce the veil of secrecy, the price of access to dictators and terrorist is often death. News organisations pander to "Arab sensibilities" in an often disgraceful display of dhimmitude. Thus the news about Mohammedan and Arab inhumanity are often whitewashed.

I would like to expand on some points Conciencia made (without his permission, and I hope he forgives me). The decision to close "media" outlets was the provisional government's one. Whether these outlets were informing or disinforming is not crucial here. In a democracy one is allowed to lie or to spread lies, because then these can be confronted in the market-place of ideas. One is not, however, allowed to incite violence and murder, which in the view of the provisional government these outlets were. In fact, here in the USA we actually have more freedom of speech than in, say France or Germany (try showing or finding a Leni Riefenstahl or a Veit Harlan movie there!), but again, freedom of speech is not absolute. The Courts restrict freedom of speech by arguing a doctrine of "clear and present danger" (as formulated by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes and lated expanded by Justice William Brennan, etc. I can go on an on into this, it is one of my favourite topics... but it is not necessary here.) Thus one is not allowed to shout "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.

[Edited by santosda66 on 22nd August 2004 at 00:28]
                            David Santos

Juristerei und Medizin

Comment

pls. Don't go off Topic.

Every body in the world knows that US is biased to israel..

but i liked the comment on journalsim... (by concie)

if that is so, why blaming IRAN for closing down such newspapers...

for the iraqi prisoner issue.. even terrorists are human beings.. and deserve not to be tortured!.

the problem with you, is that you see another face of US govt.. you see a govt that feeds you, protect you...etc..
                              we, here , see the ugly face.. a destructive govt. that fully supports Arab tyrants, Irsael.. a killer govt.

* are you so silly.. you benefeted form Iraq. you sucked Saudi and Kuwaiti money in '91 and in 2003
                              American soldiers were living in the Gulf on the expense of the local govts.

* It seems also that you don't know about the Evils of King of Jordan, Sheiks of the Gulf states.. Royals of teh saudi family... (Saudi arabia, have more than 50% unemployment).. Saddam was your friend too, you protected him and gave him chamical weapons..

* after '91, US incited the iraqis to rebel, and promised help.. but what happend.. scandelous US army helped Saddam by allowing him to use Helicopters against the rebels in the south. Some unconfirmed reports mentioned that actual american air forces participated in the attacks agaisnt the southern rebels!

Comment

Working...
                              X