EYAD ALLAWI.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Nods.*

Haha I like this Voice character. You know in reality talking that mambo jumbo around public. (Like service members.) would a foot or two up lazy big flattened nalgosas!! But yeah listen to the great one!! He on point!
    All his info he got from Naoh at 7 eleven...

Comment

Response to Voice

Voice, from your comments it is clear that you want the US to lose in Iraq. You live in a country that allows you to say these things without being taken out of your bed at 3Am
      and never to be seen again.

Where are the weapons of mass destruction? They are somewhere. It is clear, and they have said it, that the enemies we are facing in Iraq and throughout the World, want to achieve an Islamic World. They think they can fight a real war using their couwardly acts. I assure you they will hurt their people more and more. I don't what is so serfish of sending your troops to free a country of a tyrant that is also threatning you. They cannot win and they need to know it. Let us all pray for Peace in the World. The US is a strong, rich, and generous with foreign countries. I believe Israel is right to defend itself. We will pray but some battles are legitimate, and we will fight....and Win! We are stronger and will stay that way.

Iran is atarting to flex their muscles and building more neclear plants. These plants will be levelled if they are built. Like Saddam, they will make a mistake and lose. God Bless Our World. Pray that no Arab, Jew, or American will die in War again.

Comment

No. I did not mean that i wish USA will lose.. it is not importnat for me that US lose or win..

what is important is THAT THE IRAQIS WIN.. THE MUSLIMS WIN.. PEACE AND LIBERTY WIN...

Israel is a terrorist, outlaw rogue state.. the broke every law of ethical conduct,,, hec.. they even spy on their best allies

back to iraq.. WE DON'T WANT SADDAM BEING REPLACE BY ANOTHER DICTATOR... enough dictators... so far Allawi had proved unwise and blood thirsty former baathist!! he is tainted with baathism... no one who ever had been associated with baath should be allowed to have even the least important position in government.. All baathist should be kicked out of Iraq! (ideally speaking.. but not practical..))

and for this i'd like to say:

" GOD BLESS AL-SISTANI " he saved the situation.. he brought peace with his march of peace.. despite his illness, he insisted to go back to bring peace.. despite the last attempts to escalate the condition by bombing and attacking innocent unarmed civilians.. HE BROUGHT PEACE

THAT IS WHAT REAL RELIGION, AND RELIGIOUS MEN ARE!!!

GOD SAVE THE GRAND AYATOLLAH SAYYED ALI AL-SISTANI

Comment

Working...
        X