X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its just 5 days away!

My wedding!!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congratulations!

Which color did you choose for the bridesmaids?
    Hospitality is always about serving others.

Comment

Congratulation for your wonderful day approaching!!

Blessings to a marrying couple:

BLESSED are the husband and wife who continue to be affectionate and considerate, loving after the wedding bells have ceased ringing.

BLESSED are the husband and wife who are as polite and courteous to one another as they are to their friends.

BLESSED are they who love their mates more than any other person in the world and who joyfully fulfill their marriage vows of lifetime of fidelity and mutual helpfulness to one another.

BLESSED are the husband and wife who faithfully love God and seek his everlasting love and Light.

Amen

Comment

Thanks-

Halle- thanks for the blessings I love it! AMEN

Tiana- they are champaine. A very nuetral color.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can only imagine how excited you must be. My wedding date is in April 2005 and I'm EXTREMELY excited. I have 2 children but never been married and I'm so blessed that my sweet prince has finally FOUND me!!!

What a blessing it is to be united with your "soul mate". The one who completes the circle of your life.
          The one who knows, understands, and shares your deepest longings, desires and dreams.
          The one who knows ALL about you and STILL loves you...unconditionally :-)
          The one who will walk side by side with you through lifes good & bad times, happy & sad times.
          The one who is your best friend and your convidant.
          The one who's the reason for the smile on your face and the sparkle in your eyes.
          The one whos sweet words of love bring you comfort.
          The one whos arms make you feel safe, secure and loved.
          The one that will sit next to you many, many years from now, when you're both old, wrinkled and gray, and will tell you that you're still his beautiful princess (and mean EVERY word)
          The one whom you get to share your everythings with.
          The one who God sent down from heaven to be "the ONE" for YOU!!!
          WHAT A BLESSING INDEED!!!

Much Love & Many Blessings!
          -Abril

Comment

Working...
          X