Fill me with your light
    By Leticia Gutierrez

My love where are you now?
    Can't you see how I need you somehow!
    Give me of your light...fill my soul
    Don’t let this story be untold.

Oh how great it feels
    To return into your arms
    Where I know I can have ... all your charms.
    Fill me with your light... throughout the night!

Don’t let it go...I can feel your strife.
    Oh let me enter your path
    Like no one has.
    Let me touch your soul...and let our passion grow.

Bathe me in your light
    Fill my inner soul.
    Help me withstand ... Please don't go!
    Keep close to me ... Let me keep you within my reach.

Oh my dear love, fill me with your light.
    Don't shut me out ...I am not ready now.
    Can't be in the dark
    Without this torch and spark.

The emergence of love...one that was shared,
    Your Light must never disappear…
    from my inner soul...
    Even if you aren't here.

Take my hand now ... Feel …as my light emits our time...
    Deep into your being ... Energize your mind,
    For you belong by my side!

Yes darling...fill me with your light

Dear Letty

as usual, your poem brings tears to my eyes. How long has it been now? A year?

Comment

Leticia,

I was hoping I got to read something else by you. Once again, thank you for unveiling your feelings to us. Some of us that have shared your other poems have a deeper understanding behind each word. I am sure new readers need just see your talent to understand where you are coming from.

The nice thing about metaphors and imagery in poetry is that a poet is able to just point the way for a reader. Each reader then takes its own path and reaches their very own place in their mind through your poem. You have this ability; and it is a joy to walk with you every time.

Thanks,

José

Comment

Re: Dear Letty

Originally posted by Lorelei
        as usual, your poem brings tears to my eyes. How long has it been now? A year?

Lorelei,

Thanks for the compliment.....yes it has been more than one year now.....

I feel that love never dies.....so it is easy to focus and mesmerize.

Nice to read you here.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseNestor
          Leticia,

I was hoping I got to read something else by you. Once again, thank you for unveiling your feelings to us. Some of us that have shared your other poems have a deeper understanding behind each word. I am sure new readers need just see your talent to understand where you are coming from.

The nice thing about metaphors and imagery in poetry is that a poet is able to just point the way for a reader. Each reader then takes its own path and reaches their very own place in their mind through your poem. You have this ability; and it is a joy to walk with you every time.

Thanks,

José

Thsnk you Jose for entering my corner of love. I still continue writing....it is a passion for me and one that I can immerse myself into. Many of my poems especially the ones from last year and the previous years were very deep and sad. Yes many don't know the full scope of them but I also had alienated myself from the forum for a while.

Slowly I will be returning as I promised once. It is refreshing to share with people that understand poetry.

Please share more of your collection, we need to bring some positveness cultural strength here.

Regards!

Comment

Working...
          X