• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must see this

http://mwcnews.net/media/video7.html

Trash

LaPlaya,

First, the video is done by a self-proclaimed and self-glorifying supposed journalist. He sounds like an infomercial and therefore fake and cheesy.

Second, the organization/paper/web site that sponsors him is extreme left and supports the ACLU, Cindy Sheehan, trashes anything Bush is or does. It is full of hatred. See http://www.mwcnews.net/index.php?opt...d=20&Itemid=71

The web site staff includes an ACLU groupie: Walter M. Brasch
    Another staffer, John Gershman ( http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/179 ) is also a leftie who opposes the recent Supreme Court nominee. There are other lefties on the staff.

Third, no mention is given from where the funds come from, a la George Soros as in "moveon.com."

The claims are outrageous and weakly supported thought the video gives the impression of showing "documentation." It is visual sleight of hand.

No one has interviewed the other side to get both sides of the story.

It if poorly done.

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Did you see this: Bush's skeleton closet!

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm
      If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
      Thomas Szasz

Comment

"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a—a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone."—Denver, CO. Aug. 14, 2001

Jane, GW, his father, and Cheney are all inscribed in the book of participants
        in a Lucerferian sect which has branches all over the world, and are called
        Bohemian Gardens. It main headquarters is in Germany, and it is called the
        Bitte Burghers, which is another name for the 'illuminati' which are the
        wealthy oligarchics that run the world. These multi-millionaires are all
        members of the Lucerferian Bitte Burghers and conduct and participate
        in devil worship in the Bohemian Gardens around the world. Strange,
        vampire-like rituals are performed where they dress in garish robes and
        sacrifice to a weird statue (I suppose of Satan). Then after the sacrificial
        rituals they cast off their robes and dance naked around the statue, and
        commit all types of lewed sex acts with one another. These Bohemian
        Gardens have an army of security guards that permit only the members
        to enter through well guarded security gates. Is this the hidden gov't
        that Cheney and Pres. have been accused of having? If they are
        Lucerferians, and they have signed the registers with their names, as
        a clandestine jounalist saw with his own eyes, then sure it is the
        hidden gov't that has its main headquarters not underground in
        Washington, but instead in the halls of the Bitte Burgher mansion in
        Germany.

Interesting isn't it that the AR/El Jib Maitreya coalition support Bush
        and Cheney so fanatically; why? because the coalition is Lucerferian too,
        most probably since it is the Maitreya Antichrist in action on this forum.
        It is a cult of devil worship that all of them are into!
        E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin

Comment

Luciferian Brains of the Left

Originally posted by Eddier1
          Interesting isn't it that the AR/El Jib Maitreya coalition support Bush
          and Cheney so fanatically; why? because the coalition is Lucerferian too,
          most probably since it is the Maitreya Antichrist in action on this forum.
          It is a cult of devil worship that all of them are into!
          It is interesting to see how you guys love lies and refuse to see the obvious poorly produced video. It is much like Michael Moron's (Moore) mocumentary that had a lot of plain lies. Jane and Eddie are now getting in the same bed. That is interesting. It appears that Jane has kissed her brains goodbye and Eddie... well, he already did a self-lobotomy years ago.

Comment

So what do you call Skull and Bones society, AR/El Jib?
            Whether what Eddie said is true or not -- Bush IS involved in that group. And it is not of God.

It's funny that you support them so blindly, as if you actually know for certain that they are not involved in that evil sect.

Comment

Originally posted by Delgado22
              Whether what Eddie said is true or not -- Bush IS involved in that group. And it is not of God.

It's funny that you support them so blindly, as if you actually know for certain that they are not involved in that evil sect.
              Gee Delgado, the AR/El Jib knows how to spell Luciferian and I don't; I spell
              it Lucerferian. Doesn't that tell us something about their Devil lore? I couldn't
              care less how the devil's other name is spelled, but then they do, and they
              have the unmitigated gall to say I have what?...Luciferian brains. To hell
              with all of them devil worshippers is what I say. And Bush the diablito ought
              to be impeached for incompetency at least and have his whitey Mother
              leading a march on Washington to see that it is done instead of bashing
              the victims of the New Orleans disaster, most of whom are blacks .

Comment

Indefensible.

Comment

Silliness!

[SIZE=4]First, you have fallen prey to conspiracy theories. What you accuse the president of goes for Kerry. He is also a member of the Skull and Bones. 60 minutes did an investigation and came up with simply that the organization is, basically, a very boring form of bonding some students who make oaths, (a la Dead Poets Society) and commit themselves to some ideals. Many societies on campuses do the same accross the academic world. If you don't believe it go to http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in576332.shtml for the whole story. By the way, 60 Minutes News program is totally leftie and they dismissed your theory.

As for me following GW blindly is a farce. I believe on some things he has totally blown it. All in all, he much better than the left's candidates and has had the gozubas to go after terrorists which Gore and Kerry would have talked their way through and betrayed our nation. For all his imperfections, GW has more character than Kerry and Gore which are regular on the LIAR circuit. Both of those are Congressmen,which GW is not. Both of those are lying lawyers. GW is not. Neither have started businesses. GW has and experienced losses and successes.
                  [/SIZE
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherRican
                    [SIZE=4]First, you have fallen prey to conspiracy theories. What you accuse the president of goes for Kerry. He is also a member of the Skull and Bones. 60 minutes did an investigation and came up with simply that the organization is, basically, a very boring form of bonding some students who make oaths, (a la Dead Poets Society) and commit themselves to some ideals. Many societies on campuses do the same accross the academic world. If you don't believe it go to http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in576332.shtml for the whole story. By the way, 60 Minutes News program is totally leftie and they dismissed your theory.

As for me following GW blindly is a farce. I believe on some things he has totally blown it. All in all, he much better than the left's candidates and has had the gozubas to go after terrorists which Gore and Kerry would have talked their way through and betrayed our nation. For all his imperfections, GW has more character than Kerry and Gore which are regular on the LIAR circuit. Both of those are Congressmen,which GW is not. Both of those are lying lawyers. GW is not. Neither have started businesses. GW has and experienced losses and successes.
                    [/SIZE
                    ]

I don't care about Kerry. He is not the president.
                    Here you go with this PARTISAN crap again. If Kerry had been voted president, I'd rip him too, for being in that satanic cult. As is, Bush is the president. That's why I am calling him out. You're the one who has swallowed the "pill" and been "sucked in" -- all the stuff you accuse us of; we who see clearly what's going on and not what the democrats are doing that the republicans aren't. I did my own reading about both of them well before the elections and I saw the 60 Minutes segment. You think people are piling on Bush, but if Kerry had been in this same position, he'd be ripped, too. Not everyone sees EVERYTHING based on party lines like some wacko.

By the way, I voted for Bush -- since it was a lesser-of-two-evils scenario.

I regret that I simply did not vote at all, looking back.

Comment

Enlightenment

Delgado, go ahead and don't vote in the next elections. That will save us from you having turned to the Dark Side.

What I see, Delgado, is that you constantly trump and repeat the leftie press' view point. YOu can read tons of news sources but if most of them are leftie, then you still end up in the same place. Ultimately, this is all about how enlightened you are about the truth and how discerning you are to percieve it. I personally believe that some people are not capable of truth. There are "darkened" minds and they will stay in that realm until they, basically, go through a major epiphany that is from Divine sources. It all relates to how open one, personally is to receiving truth at whatever the cost. It is an issue of ego versus surrender/humility. If ego must be God, then truth is seldom available to such soul. Jesus spoke much about this.

I don't care about Kerry. He is not the president.
                      Here you go with this PARTISAN crap again. If Kerry had been voted president, I'd rip him too, for being in that satanic cult. As is, Bush is the president. That's why I am calling him out. You're the one who has swallowed the "pill" and been "sucked in" -- all the stuff you accuse us of; we who see clearly what's going on and not what the democrats are doing that the republicans aren't. I did my own reading about both of them well before the elections and I saw the 60 Minutes segment. You think people are piling on Bush, but if Kerry had been in this same position, he'd be ripped, too. Not everyone sees EVERYTHING based on party lines like some wacko.

By the way, I voted for Bush -- since it was a lesser-of-two-evils scenario.

I regret that I simply did not vote at all, looking back.

Comment

What the hell is going on with the two guys on this forum? One says that
                        Gore is a congressman, and that means he is no longer out of office as
                        a former vice-president of this country. Bull, and the other says that he
                        voted for Bush, but regrets that he didn't vote at all? Nothing but
                        contradictions and a pathetic breakdown in communications on this
                        forum because these opposite sides of the political spectrum are
                        lacking in the logic necessary to communicate in an effective manner.
                        No one can take these two guys seriously, until they get their acts
                        together and avoid throwing their contradictions on this forum.

Comment

Correction (something the Lefties seldom do here).

I will do something you won't see lefties on this forum do due to their arrogance:

Correction: What I meant was that both the losers of the Democratic ticket have been in Congress. Both are lying lawyers... that's something the Lizard knows plenty about since he practices that dark art.

Originally posted by Eddier1
                          What the hell is going on with the two guys on this forum? One says that
                          Gore is a congressman, and that means he is no longer out of office as
                          a former vice-president of this country. Bull, and the other says that he
                          voted for Bush, but regrets that he didn't vote at all? Nothing but
                          contradictions and a pathetic breakdown in communications on this
                          forum because these opposite sides of the political spectrum are
                          lacking in the logic necessary to communicate in an effective manner.
                          No one can take these two guys seriously, until they get their acts
                          together and avoid throwing their contradictions on this forum.

Comment

LOL... Eddie I regret it NOW because I was deceived by the propaganda at the time. Part of me wanted to avoid voting altogether, part of me just wanted to make sure KERRY and his agenda did not make it in. I voted more for that than I did Bush.

Comment

Working...
                            X