Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s3xy
    replied
    gemenilaidback, how racist i would sound, and how people here, and every would get if i replaced everything you said about blacks with whites? You're being a black supremist, you're racist, and you're not accepted to the Puerto Rican community, you bring negativity and racist views, thats a cancer to any society.

Leave a comment:

• gemenilaidback
    replied
    I have realized we are all the same people. People in my own family deny it that they are more black than indian. This is why the forces that be dont want us to suceed. They know who we are. I have niecies and cousins who dont want to be black. I accept their opinion. Thats life let them live in ignorance and despair self hate. I love all of the people of the diaspora Caribeans, AfroLatinos, Africans, Pacific Islanders,hell even some east indians are admiting black acestors the dawits or sudras (read: untouchables) etc . WE are starting to wake up. I have to say though just because I love myself and love all forms of blackness (aMerican Puertorican Jamaican African)....that doesnt mean we hace to hate others! Ignoring these annoying gnats works just fine!

Leave a comment:

• gemenilaidback
    replied
    Oh yeah and the Comment above. Iam Native american and black and I do ook Dominican or Puerto rican . SO do all of my uncles cousins and alot of people in Virginea. Hell lok at Pharell from VA . Or that new singing kid Chris Brown, or Trey Songz. We are all mixed with Indian and West african blood (Yoruba and Igbo), What a coincidenc elike alot of Boricuas , Dominicans Cubans , Trinis, etc......
    I think alotr of peopl should read a couple of books before they start talking . Especially about genetics.

Leave a comment:

• gemenilaidback
    replied
    Ps dont forget about all of the Dominicans already living in Puerto Rico that were born there. After all they are Puerto ricans of Dominican descent. It is going to be a brown world and I think that is a good thing. I really dont care and most of us will be six feet under the ground to care.

Leave a comment:

• gemenilaidback
    replied
    I think this problem will be solved in about 50 years . Especially with all of the blacks (African Americans ) and Dominicans marrying Puertoricans. So all of you guys who swear you dont have that sangre africana. Dont worry your grandkids will. So dont look like this when it happens......

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by s3xy
    lol, Many Puerto Ricans? You wish blackie

Why is it that you accuse someone else as being "racist" (bigoted, arrogant, ignorant, etc...) but you come with such blither on every thread yourself? She's not incorrect with her assertion.

Leave a comment:

• s3xy
    replied
    Originally posted by conciencia
    Brothers do not fight, we are just a whole bunch of "mulatos" in other words no body is pure of blood in Puerto Rico. Even the Spaniards that came here were mostly Moors or mixed, remember Spain was under the Moors (Arabs) for over 600 years. So they too were already mixed. Where do you think flamenco dances come from?

I advice to check our spanish language it is a mix of Arab words. We are a race the perfect race, that is why we are so successful we have basically all the genes, our DNA is very superior then others, we have evolved as a unique strong race, we have it all, so be proud brother and sisters.

Everytime we listen to Salsa we envoke our Black heritage everytime baby.
    mullatos? What? you really beleive our Taino blood disappeared? Everyone ignores Taino, I can't believ everyone is *****ing about "black" its dumb..........

and Spaniards are white, just because they dont have blonde hair and blue eyes isn't good logic, cause 80% of Europe doesnt have blonde hair blue eyes, they're medeterrian.

Everyone is mixed, if you don't use race, when your father and mother made you, you became a mix of 2 different humans. Thats why going too deep into race gets out of control and doenst make any good sense. I like to keep race a social thing, nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• s3xy
    replied
    Originally posted by 1-2growon
    I knew it, I knew it!!!!
    It was just a matter of time when you were going to let it all hang out. I knew you were a racist and don't even bother to say you are not. I said, I was not going to accuse you of being racist, I was just going to let you hang yourself and you did just that. It is sad how you are full of ignorance too. You really need to get around more. We are as diverse as Puerto Ricans are. We are beautiful. We come in different shades, and hair textures too. Just about every African American has American Indian blood in them, and many have white blood, not that there is anything wrong with being totally black. My step-father has curly hair. There are blacks with all different distinct features. The people over in Africa are human beings not Animals. Who do you think you are!!!
    There is nothing wrong with having a flat nose, I take pride in my flat nose!! and my nappy hair!!! I am light brown skinned, but there is nothing wrong with being dark skinned either. I was at my family reunion a few weeks ago and it was a rainbow of colors around there. Some of my distant cousins were so light they looked white, and some were cold black. Who cares!!! They are family. How dare you, thinking black people should feel like they are nothing while you think you are something special. I have pride in being a black man, just like you have pride in being Puerto Rican. Come off of your high horse my fellow man of color....or do you want to be called white. It is bad enough to deal with a white racist, but having one group of color that is racist towards another group of color really ticks me off. In the eyes of America you are no better my friend so you might as well take a chill pill.

[Edited by admin on 10th August 2001 at 17:25]
    '

thats a lie, not majority of Black Americans have Indian, if they did they would look like Dominicans or black cubans or ricans. Probably 20%

Leave a comment:

• s3xy
    replied
    Originally posted by 1-2growon
    LatinSoldier,

I am African American and I don't like to be generalized any more than you would like to be generalized with the different views other people have that happen to be of the same racial or ethnic group. I don't mistreat people based on the color of their skin. I feel like no one has a right to do that. I feel it is really disgraceful when one group of color is racist towards another group of color because of their race or ethnicity. I would hope if I was to ever meet you, that you wouldn't assume because I am black that I am going to mistreat you and I hope that you would give me a chance and not shut me out. It is funny how, no matter how brutal the history is or has been with whites, they don't get generalized like that. Minorities are still intermarrying with whites and thinking of all of them as individuals...This the group that has things such as SKin heads, and the KKK. I don't have a problem with intermarriage, but we can't have a double standard between races. I would never have the heart to war with Puerto RIcans. I love my Puerto Rican cousins....really. Accept it or not we are relatives. I wish all of the Puerto Ricans and African Americans would wake up and realize that!!! I come to this website, because I like knowing what is on your mind, rather than staying closeminded in my own little world. Many Puerto Ricans come to the black websites too, and that is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Through my observation, our concerns in terms of social issues in America are so similar. Let's share our Love and knowledge.
    lol, Many Puerto Ricans? You wish blackie

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by BellaBe
    1) not obessed with race
    "we are all united?" Your Culture consists of Taino, Black and Spanaird. yet you say go back to Africa? Funny that's what others have told Puerto Ricans in the states.

Ignorance must be bliss for you.

Exactly...

Leave a comment:

• s3xy
    replied
    1) not obessed with race
    "we are all united?" Your Culture consists of Taino, Black and Spanaird. yet you say go back to Africa? Funny that's what others have told Puerto Ricans in the states.

**** the USA< no one cares.

**** Spain, **** Africa.....if its not in Puerto Rico, I don't care. The culture is much more than race, you idiot...lol its just no Indio, black white theres so MUCH more to life than race...if you think PR is just Black, white, taino...then you need help, right away

Leave a comment:

• BellaBe
    replied
    1) not obessed with race

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by s3xy
    if you like black so much, go back to Africa.

if you like Puerto Rican, represent to the fullest, we're all united.

Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with race, you'll live a healthier life.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• s3xy
    replied
    I have not read all of the postings but it breaks my heart to see some deny our african roots. born and raised in The Bronx, N.Y. I knew little of my background. I looked for books and when the internet came, i looked it up there as well. If those that deny do the same they will see there is Always a mention of African/Blacks being in P.R. I haven't been on the site for sometime and was suprised to see the new look, which is nice, and upset to see the frame of reference as 80% white. HELLO? Is my math wrong, am I being too sensitive? I land in PR and I see color. We're mixed how is it just configured to the majority white? Don't get me wrong I love My People and as everyone I have all color ranges in my family. I'm a beautiful brown but my son is dare i say white-skinned. some are surprised i'm his mother (LOL), or that my children have the same parents (my daughter has my color her fathers face tee-hee). I tell my son we are mixed, never deny the black in us, and No I don't like saying my son is white I say "we are Puerto Rican which is a mixture of Black, Taino Indian and white spaniard". My People lets love all of our ancestors, they were victims and shouldn't be forgotten.
    if you like black so much, go back to Africa.

if you like Puerto Rican, represent to the fullest, we're all united.

Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with race, you'll live a healthier life.

Leave a comment:

• BellaBe
    replied
    suprised

I have not read all of the postings but it breaks my heart to see some deny our african roots. born and raised in The Bronx, N.Y. I knew little of my background. I looked for books and when the internet came, i looked it up there as well. If those that deny do the same they will see there is Always a mention of African/Blacks being in P.R. I haven't been on the site for sometime and was suprised to see the new look, which is nice, and upset to see the frame of reference as 80% white. HELLO? Is my math wrong, am I being too sensitive? I land in PR and I see color. We're mixed how is it just configured to the majority white? Don't get me wrong I love My People and as everyone I have all color ranges in my family. I'm a beautiful brown but my son is dare i say white-skinned. some are surprised i'm his mother (LOL), or that my children have the same parents (my daughter has my color her fathers face tee-hee). I tell my son we are mixed, never deny the black in us, and No I don't like saying my son is white I say "we are Puerto Rican which is a mixture of Black, Taino Indian and white spaniard". My People lets love all of our ancestors, they were victims and shouldn't be forgotten.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X