No announcement yet.

Tito Trinidad has an extramarital affair and a baby too on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suki it is ok, I am old enough to take direct hits....

Originally posted by conciencia
    Suki,

Tito is also very outspoken about the Viequez issues, if you note on his fights, both hand wraps have the word "PAZ", so as you can see, Tito is not just a fighter, but also represents other aspects within PR agendas.
    He is also Penepe!

During the elections of 2000 he campaigned for some PNP running for elective office, and he he is also in Asprin comericals in PR.

So I guess Tito is the boxing "Norma Burgos," fighting for Vieques alongside the PNP, all this crazyness must give him a headace, and that is where the "Asprín" comes in.

Comment

He is going to need some Extra Strength Tylenol to deal with that last 12th Round...

Cantaso that he got from Hopkins...I am tortured by el marido every time there is a big fight. He paid $44.95 on Pay-Per-View to see the fight on Saturday...he even snuck out of work early with some flimsy excuse... bought some non-alcoholic beers and two big Greek Pizzas and got big cushions and so on and so on...all I heard all day was "La Pelea...La Pelea...Tito...Hopkins" at nauseum. ENOUGH ALREADY DO YOU BORICUA MALES HAVE A I LOVE PELEA GENE ENCODED SOMEWHERE? INQUIRING PUERTORRIQUENA MINDS WANT TO KNOW?! Championship boxing matches and NBA finals is a non-stop Sport-a-rama con el...my few complaints against him los deportes on TV. He loves watching Basketball (male) basketball and can go on and on and on about "quien es mejor donqueando y quien es mejor centro y quien es el playmaker". I am afraid Suki is a stereotypical woman in that respect: I love gymnastics and figure skating, PBS Ballets and women's platform diving and women's olympic volleyball game. He sees that on TV and he finds an excuse to make a quick exit to pratice chess or piano.

PATRIA WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON IN THAT DOMESTIC SCENARIO I JUST PAINTED FOR YOU ME OR PAPOTITO'S? Esperando su respuesta....

Comment

Re: He is going to need some Extra Strength Tylenol to deal with that last 12th Round...

Originally posted by Suki

PATRIA WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON IN THAT DOMESTIC SCENARIO I JUST PAINTED FOR YOU ME OR PAPOTITO'S? Esperando su respuesta....
        What do you mean?

I tend to flip flop all around in the great scale of opinions. For me, Tito's political affiliation is less charming then his boxing skills. That doesnt mean I dont adore him, I dont hate non-independentistas at all but he seems more out for the money. (dont slaughter me ) From campaigning for the PNP to the Asprin comericals. His affiliations on Vieques are ok, but he could do much more then "Paz pa'a Bieké."

That is what I think, my opinion....

Comment

No Patria I Meant Who's Side are you On Papotito (my hubby) or Mine's about which

Sports are better to watch on TV, do you prefer his sports or my preferred sports?

Do you identify with his taste in sports or mine? Que te parece?

Do you have the encoded gene of "I LOVE PELEA" too?

Comment

Here's my two cents,

If you ask me my favorite sport is boxing, you mention a fight and i'll be there watching. Maybe it's just in my upbringing. Ever since I was a child I can remember my dad calling me to watch the boxing fights with him. And ever since then I've been so into boxing. Now I do believe that men have some kind of gene in them in which sports is all wrapped up somewhere in that gene. All the men I know are always watching every sport or involved in sports. But as for me I love watching them watch sports because they get so enthused. If only they were like that for other things..lol Now on the other hand I do appreciate all the sports you mentioned as well.

But we cannot forget how we women are with shopping. We can spend hours at the mall or shopping, it's like our weakness..lol.

PRtaina

BTW: Patria, Suki got you cornered so you have to answer...

Comment

I love male sports! I love wrestling, boxing, football, baseball and basketball. Seeing it whether on the TV or in person is very thrilling to me. Maybe it's because of my brother's influence but I do find figure skating a little more boring,however if they mix it with dance movements I love it since I love competitive dance. I also love ski, gymnastic and swimming whether male or female. Volleyball whether female or male competition, I love. The same with basketball. As for me I am all female when it comes to shopping, I love it. lol

Comment

Leticia & PRtaina

I am definitely down with you ladies, I am also a sports fan, not only am I a fan but, I work for ESPN and I am also a female....my influence was my brother as well...he taught me everything I know and how to play softball, basketball and touch football...it's fun!!!!

On the Tito Trinidad subject; just like everyone else he is human and makes mistake and we shouldn't tira los trapos al aire, his business is his business...our business is when he fights we are either on his side or against, it's a sport just like every other sport, you win some and you lose some....Tito must be feeling really down right about now, for losing that fight.....

PRcayey

Comment

Re: No Patria I Meant Who's Side are you On Papotito (my hubby) or Mine's about which

Originally posted by Suki
                  Sports are better to watch on TV, do you prefer his sports or my preferred sports?

Do you identify with his taste in sports or mine? Que te parece?

Do you have the encoded gene of "I LOVE PELEA" too?
                  Oh, ok, lol. I love boxing, when I actually know who are the people fighting, lol. I love any sports that you can bet on, especially competetive sports and making bets just makes it more....fun.

Comment

How are you feeling these days Conciencia?

Sir Conscious,

I wish I could have watched the fight with you. It would have been interesting to gauge your mental state as you saw Trinidad get spanked. I was disappointed at his loss. Hopefully he can recover from this setback and rise from the ashes like the phoenix. Que haci sea.

PS Maybe you can dig up some dirt on Bernard Hopkins. See what your sources uncover. I will support you in your boycott of hopkins' next fight. Have a good weekend

Quaid113.

Comment

Re: How are you feeling these days Conciencia?

Originally posted by QUAID113
                      Sir Conscious,

I wish I could have watched the fight with you. It would have been interesting to gauge your mental state as you saw Trinidad get spanked. I was disappointed at his loss. Hopefully he can recover from this setback and rise from the ashes like the phoenix. Que haci sea.

PS Maybe you can dig up some dirt on Bernard Hopkins. See what your sources uncover. I will support you in your boycott of hopkins' next fight. Have a good weekend

Quaid113.

"Dig up some dirt" "Your sources" What is this, a CIA operation, lol.

Comment

Re: Re: How are you feeling these days Conciencia?

Just recalling the the times that trinidad's affair was discovered. No doubt by a most inquisitive reporter. All in good fun and with utmost respect to Sir Conscious
                        Originally posted by Patria_y_LaPava
                        Originally posted by QUAID113
                        Sir Conscious,

Quaid113.

"Dig up some dirt" "Your sources" What is this, a CIA operation, lol.

Comment

Quaid very painful....

Too the point, I actually recorded the fight, I can only see the part where Tito is dancing to the music, right before the fight commences I stop the DVD. I just cannot bear to see it.

Even with all the evidence and my belief (as you put it)indicating a sure defeat. I was cheering my hero "Tito". Never abandoning my fellow country man.

Quain, Last time I checked, Hopkins is not a Boricua nor a Hero for our People. I really care less for this person since it is not of my interest, no afiliation here brother, perhaps you can enlighten me.

Comment

Trinidad will be back!!

Dear Quaid113 and Conciencia:

I have followed your thread replies to each other reagrding trinidad's alleged affair. It has been for lack of a better word, entertaining. Yet there is something to be learned from all of this. You can't put celebrities on a pedestal. Sooner or later they will do something to tarnish their image. He is a great fighter. Even if he has a chilla on the side. Who cares about that? I just hope he can rise from this defeat and regain his championship. I'd like to believe that this isn't a major setback that will cause boricuas everywhere to be engulfed in bedlam and chaos.
                            keep up the good work conciencia and quaid113

NJ7070 has spoken

Comment

My fellow Puerto Ricans,

Tito Trinidad is a boxer. A very good one at that. He is not invincible, just like you and I. He is also human and makes errors.

He got a girl pregnant, so what. He did it and risks his relationship with his wife, which by the way, may not be stupid. Afterall, he can win a few more million dollars before both his wife and Don King both end up screwing him in the end, no punn intended.

So, he can chaca-chaca all he want's. The wife is just waiting for pay day.

CHA-CHING!!!! is the next bell he hears, and his wife and Don will be ringing it!
                              He who plays with matches, gets it in the ashes.
                              Confucius

Comment

Re: Missed my point

Originally posted by conciencia
                                Ali,

I will support Tito, he is my hero and yes we are made of flesh and are bound to fall, but that is not my point. Tito is a celebrity and those who follow will take their own way, however the truth is the truth.

I see your point. I was about to start a thread -- based on the direction the youth in PR are taking. It bothers me - and the bad example this sets only further ingrains the mentality that is sweeping not only over PR, but the rest of the US..

Comment

Working...
                                X