Money To Burn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money To Burn

I am a painter in N.Y.C. All of the people that I do work for are upper class. i do specialty painting ( marbelizing, graining, glazing, etc. ) My painting company spent the summer in East Hampton. We painted a mansion valued at over $30 million dollars. I must tell you that dealing with people that have that kind of money makes you appreciate not having that kind of money. Most of these people are lonely. They surround themselves with maids, chaufers, and other work affiliated people. They spend thousands of dollars a year doing stuff over.( Painting, decorating, renovations ) They do this to keep themselves busy. We are currently re-doing a room that was just completely redone 6 months ago. and this room belongs to a 14 yr. old. she just got tired of it. And at the prices we charge, I tell you it's not cheap. That's what I call money to burn. So the next time you pray to win the lotto, think twice.

------------------
    AUX

Poet In The Sand

a job is a job brou.....atleast you dont have to worry,there's plenty of rich people in N.Y. About hitting the lotto well.....LOS RICO YA ESTAN COMPLETOS.

Comment

Listen sweetie, I wish I could make that kind of money... I hear what your staying though. I know that if I made that kind of money I would appreciate it because I know what it is like to only have $20.00 for the week and have two kids to feed. I am now trying to get into school so that I can make money like that. But I tell you this, I would never burn money! Only a full that has no knowledge of REAL life would burn money like that. All I say to those whom you see during your work, is, Let's switch places for six months and see if you burn money like that again.
      Mamichula

Comment

yo pintor get me a job kid i only make 410$ a week i could be your assistant.

Comment

Its sad that they burn they're money cause of unhappiness, but those who have struggled in life know how to appreciate stuff like that. But if you got your faimly and friends and they got mad love for you. Your richer than any of them folks you got money to burn.
          PEACE!

------------------
          Sandrita
          Sandrita

Comment

PINTOR - I UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT. I AM AN INTERNATIONAL TRADER AND I AM SURROUNDED BY EXTREMELY WEALTHY PEOPLE.

I WILL SAY THAT WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY - YOU FORGET THE POOR TIMES YOU WENT THROUGH AND SPEND THE MONEY IN THINGS THAT ARE STUPID.

I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THE GHETTO (NEWARK, NJ)- BUT I LEFT TO COLLEGE AND NOW I HAVE LANDED IN AN EXCELLENT CAREER. I NOW WHAT IT IS TO BE BROKE, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE THE MONEY - I SURE WILL SPEND IT THE WAY I WANT.

Comment

IGNORE--N.K.

Comment

Working...
              X