Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Mexicans and blacks in L.A. on the verge of rioting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Chino, I don't know what has happened to my boy PP, he is tripping big time. He used to not be like this, but yo he is tripping something serious. Where did all this lynching ish come from? Yo I'm seriously confused by his behavior. If you ever go to brownpride.com and see any of his postings then you'll see what I mean. I had to leave brownpride.com because it was like being on a NAZI website or something, and I was getting angry at some of the things people were saying, but it was actually the same people over & over again. So I left because I realized that no matter how many people try and make positive statements, you will always come back to an attack on the things that you state. It's a very hostile environment yo. I'm going to tell you straight up yo. If we down, and you my boy, then i got yo back. No matter what your ethnic background, if something jump off and you in it, then I'm in it too coz I aint letting my homeboy go down. If they black, white, mexican, latino, chineese, I don't give a flip, if we DOWN then we DOWN, and I'm fighting for my home boy and that's real yo. All I can tell you after this is keep doing what you doing Chino, that's all we can do man, coz no matter what we do man, and no matter how many positive things come out, people are always going to find a way to screw it up. Thats why I teach my Pitho to a man first and then all the other things will fall into place, no matter what obstacles he might face. I want him to be well rounded. He knows he's a latino, and he knows the difference between whites, browns, and blacks. But he knows in his family we are all shades and complexions, hair textures, eye colors and everything, so he will be fine.
    Eterro

Comment

• Ga Damn this fool is trippin. First off Da Realist I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to the homie Eterro about our accomplishments. Second, who's lynching who here? It seems like your the one who's doing the lynching. Look most black murder victims are killed by other blacks. 87% of African-American murder victims in L.A. in the last 10 years have been murdered by other African-Americans... Since you're from Detroit I assume the same is true there if not a higher percentage. Since I'm a betting man I'll bet that in Detroit it is a higher percentage of blacks killing blacks. I know the streets Da Realist, I'm not just talking B.S. from reading newspapers like other people do. I was kool with alot of BPS and Vice-Lords in Chicago and even some GD's who I used to consider the opposition. But I've learned so much from being away from Chicago. What the hell are blacks killing blacks for in the streets of Chicago and L.A.? What the hell are Latinos Killing Latinos For? Do cops give a f about it? Hell Na.

Ettero good looking out. I appreciate that you got my back. Take a good look at BROWNPRIDE.COM and what it's all about. I'ts not meant to be a hate page it's meant to be a page for Brown people in general. Look at the actual Page and not the ignorant fools who comment on there. BROWNPRIDE.COM gives props to Latinos in general. They give props to Puerto Ricans like Big Pun, Fat Joe, The Beat Nuts and even to black Cubanos like Mellow Man Ace. Go check yourself on the Hip-Hop section. BROWNPRIDE is not meant to be a racist page but some of them fools on the guestbook are. ANd can you really say some of these fools are actually Mexican? I know some of them are for sure but I'll bet my left hand that some people there are not Mexican and are making comments as Mexicans to cause beef. Think about it.

Comment

• There are blacks killing blacks in L.A. because of that stupid a s s red and blue s h i t. It's deluding their minds and enabling them to see who really hates them. I don't live in Detroit but I do live very close and I visit often to see my relatives. Mexicans are killing Mexicans too man over the same thing. L.A. minorities are so dumb, it's not like that where I live. It's peaceful here, we never see drive bys or anything of the sort. Of course people get murdered but it's not like some Western shoot out.

I tried to give Mexicans a chance, I really did. That's why Eterro is suprised at my attitude. I was talking about how we could work together and stop the hating and all that s h i t. I admit that there are a few Mexicans that I have respect for but not many. It's just there prejudice attitudes. It's just like Stanley admitted, White has been the standard of beauty in Latin America for a long time. And it's more than a standard of beauty it's the source of their dogmatic attitudes and prejudice ideas. Like I said before, I don't care who you think is beautiful that's your opinion. Like I knew this Latin girl and she was telling me how her parents don't like black people and all. I admired that because she was honest. And that's how the majority of your race thinks. Face it, we can do a survey if you like. Go on any website and take a survey of how many Latinos like black people.

"If I've got a problem then that problems got a problem til it's gone"-O.D.B.

Comment

• "Yo Chino, I don't know what has happened to my boy PP, he is tripping big time. He used to not be like this, but yo he is tripping something serious. Where did all this lynching ish come from? Yo I'm seriously confused by his behavior. If you ever go to brownpride.com and see any of his postings then you'll see what I mean. I had to leave brownpride.com because it was like being on a NAZI website or something, and I was getting angry at some of the things people were saying, but it was actually the same people over & over again. So I left because I realized that no matter how many people try and make positive statements, you will always come back to an attack on the things that you state. It's a very hostile environment yo. I'm going to tell you straight up yo. If we down, and you my boy, then i got yo back. No matter what your ethnic background, if something jump off and you in it, then I'm in it too coz I aint letting my homeboy go down. If they black, white, mexican, latino, chineese, I don't give a flip, if we DOWN then we DOWN, and I'm fighting for my home boy and that's real yo. All I can tell you after this is keep doing what you doing Chino, that's all we can do man, coz no matter what we do man, and no matter how many positive things come out, people are always going to find a way to screw it up. Thats why I teach my Pitho to a man first and then all the other things will fall into place, no matter what obstacles he might face. I want him to be well rounded. He knows he's a latino, and he knows the difference between whites, browns, and blacks. But he knows in his family we are all shades and complexions, hair textures, eye colors and everything, so he will be fine."

Man Eterro you just don't get it. That's the difference between black latinos and black Americans. We have pride, blacks in France do too. We take pride in our women and culture unlike black latinos. Look at Sammy Sosa, as soon as he got some money he had to go and buy himself a white wife. She doesn't even like him, and he doesn't even really like her either. She's using him for his money, he's using her to make his son light skinned and his grandchildren farther down the line. We have pride in ourselves and don't need others. We're strong, our women are strong and proud also. That's one reason why I don't like Mexicans, on BP.com I have seen them call my women n i g g e r b i t c h e s, monkies, everything in the book. And I won't stand for it. Eterro is living in the dream world whereas I see that we are on the brink of extinction. I have a paper written about as a matter of fact. It's called "Lost Souls", read it.

LOST SOULS

Internal discrimination has always been around. Ours began in slavery. The white slave masters treated the light skinned people better so that they would feel superior to the dark skinned blacks and fight amongst each other instead of the true oppressor. So of course if you ask a white person which complexion they like better they will undoubtedly say light skinned because light skinned is closer to them. Most people will tell you that slavery is over which is only partially true. Hitler is gone but Nazis still remain, slavery is gone but the house Negro mentality is still there. Mental poison is much more difficult to wash away.

The black man is underrated, unappreciated, and oppressed. People fail to realize that the world was built on the backs of us. Many things such as the cell phone, the helicopter, the air conditioner, the elevator, the fire extinguisher, the gas mask, the lawn mower, the refrigerator, the electrical resistor (used in T.V.s , computers etc.) and the heating system. There you have it folks, almost everything you use in everyday life was made by a black person. The same high yellow people that look down on us come crying to us when the white people donít want them. You all seem anxious to get rid of us, yet you canít live without us.

It is obvious that we were meant to be leaders. In the bible it says that Adam was made of dust and dust is dark so what should that tell you? Ever since slaves landed here whites wanted blacks to believe that darkness was a bad thing when in reality darkness is the essence of life. Darkness is a good thing. Anyone can control someoneís body but you have to control the mind, they had slaves believing that they were truly inferior. A pimp canít control the prostitute unless she has low self esteem and no pride. It is the same with slavery, itís a mind game.

As Malcolm X said, ďwe must love ourselves before we can love other racesĒ and that is a goal that has yet to be achieved. Our race is being monstrously contorted. The way that you destroy a race is by cutting of its reproductive source. If black women donít like black men and visa versa then the black race will be nothing but a memory. We will be extinct like dinosaurs. We will be a miscellaneous mixture with no identity and no knowledge of our true identity.

Malcolm X was once lost and confused, trying to be white. Then when he was in prison he met a Muslim. The Muslim asked him why he had a perm in his head. Malcolm replied ďcuz I donít wanna be lookiní like noÖĒ then the Muslim finished the sentence for him and said ďlike what? a black man? Are you ashamed of what you are?Ē Then Malcolm looked at himself with shame realizing for the first time that he didnít even like himself at all. And thatís the question that we all must ask ourselves, are we ashamed? This epidemic has gone too far, I know some white people who are more interested in black culture than some blacks. Itís pitiful. Thatís why Nas always speaks of going back to Africa because there we hadnít been exposed to white people, Latin people, etc. therefore we had no desire to be other people or look like them. You canít want what you donít know about.

If you ask yourself that question and agree that you are ashamed to be black then you are a fool and a traitor. If you help to destroy your own race then you are pathetic. The discrimination amongst ourselves will spread. People say that racial intermixing is inevitable. They say that the U.S. will soon be like Puerto Rico and Brazil. Nearly everyone in Puerto Rico, Brazil, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic are mixed with black, white and Indian. A lot of you wannabes would be happy at this but I am not. I want to keep my race alive and I want to keep my pride and identity. My words are not aimed at anyone with hatred I am merely speaking the truth that most people hide.

People accept what T.V., magazines, and rap videos tell them. They see light skinned people in videos now it is all of a sudden the standard of beauty. Who are rappers to say what looks good? They are not God. B2K can sing their gay songs, Beyonce can put her face on everything, but the fact still remains that we are greater. What is curly hair and a perm compared to true greatness? A lot of the youth have B2K syndrome but the fact still remains that everyone uses the inventions that we made. The best b-ball player is black, the best tennis player was black, the best football player, the best rapper etc. Our inventions and achievements are great. That is the only way to put it although the word great doesnít speak loud enough. No word is emphatic enough to capture our spectacular achievements and describe us. And to all who are lost, confused, and donít know who they are, you can roll with us or roll over. You are all in somewhat of a Truman show. You are living a fake and confused life and you havenít walked up the steps and out the door. You accept what is right there in your face instead of finding out what and who you are. Life is nothing without pride, ďif you donít got nothiní to live for, you better find somethiní to die forĒ-Tupac

Comment

• If you ask yourself that question and agree that you are ashamed to be black then you are a fool and a traitor. If you help to destroy your own race then you are pathetic. The discrimination amongst ourselves will spread. People say that racial intermixing is inevitable. They say that the U.S. will soon be like Puerto Rico and Brazil. Nearly everyone in Puerto Rico, Brazil, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic are mixed with black, white and Indian. A lot of you wannabes would be happy at this but I am not. I want to keep my race alive and I want to keep my pride and identity. My words are not aimed at anyone with hatred I am merely speaking the truth that most people hide.

Da Realest, I am not going to get into a fight with you about my color or the color of anyone else, the fact remains that I I am satisfied to the fullest on the complexion that GOD gave me. I am not trying to lighten my skin, nor am grevious about being a light brown color. GOD decided that I come into this world with this complexion and you and no one else is going to make me bitter about it!

Your truth is opinionated and at best it is unfounded. The majority of the people in CUBA are not of mixed decent. Since CUBA is much smaller then the U.S. it may seem that allot of the people are of mixed decent. Actually the majority of people living in CUBA are either Black or White. The native population is almost non existant, and the persons of mixed decent are cast as black. What you also need to realize is that Cuba is a communist country. As much as I am opposed to Fidel Castro and his way of running the country in a communist society, he has placed a common barrier among all people of CUBA. In Cuba color is not based on skin, but it is based on wealth. Don't go by what you read in books or information cast over the net because unless you have lived there you will not understand. It is only in North America where we find a problem. I also want to sress to you that the importance of knowing who you are. I understand fully my background, who I am, where I come from and who my people are.

I am not living my life based upon some stupid rap video, or some hip-hop singing group! I don't know what the he** you are talking about. B2K, and those rappers don't mean jack sh** to me! You are obsessed with color, and I don't know where you got this notion that I am ashamed of being Black because I am not. I can't even escape it my brother. I will always have thick lips and a wide nose, curly hair and brown skin, so who are you to tell me that I am ashamed of being black? Stop watching so much BET and MTV and focus on your own future.

My mother used to tell me that some people are obsessed with complexions of others. She called those people color struck, some are color struck in a positive way and then there are those who are in a negative way color struck. I am neither. I fell in love with a woman of my culture, not because of her complexion.

What you are dealing with is not caused by outside influences. Your problems are inner, because you use outside inferences to make your point! Why don't you deal with yourself first. Focus on you and the things that you are doing. What are you doing for you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your golas? When you begin to focus on yourself then you'll be able to teach the ones that are dying. The bible states that "My people perish because of lack of knowledge." Withour knowledge any people will perish man. So what you are saying to me is nothing that I don't already know. I live in America, I am counted as an African American, I sign all my applications as such or as other. It is my choice to use other, AA or Latino.

I admire your tenacity, because you seem to have a pride in your people. Since you do guide all of that towards helping people to understand the delima we are facing. Don't fight with me or Chino. We are not your problem. You calling me a TRAITOR & A FOOL.. Now Bro you really don't know me, or anything about me to even go there with me like that. I work hard with the younger brothers & sisters in my community and in different communities. I work wit Black & Latino youth to help them discover thier potential. I along with other family members help them find other avenues to vent frustrations beside basket ball, gangs and other illiegal activites. You don't know me to call me a traitor homie. My mom has operated a youth center in the Ghetto since the late 1980's. And it is in the hear of a crack infested black neighborhood. Many times her center was broken into and equipment used to help the youth was stolen, windows smashed and all, but she kept going, and my father backed her up in it. Now people of all colors love her & appreciate her for her hard work and tenacity and my love for people regardless of color and social back ground comes from her. AGAIN my brother, you don't know me to call me a traitor and a hater of my race. it wasn't Latino people who stole from the youth center. It wasn't Latino people who smoked the crack in the Youth Center. It was the Blacks that did it, and my mom set this youth center up in their neighborhood to help them & their children! So why are they dying again I ask? Don't blame me, or any other person for the misguided behavior of certain individuals, be they black, white, or latino. People are going to do what they want to do at any cost. I put my dues in because I want my son to see me as a positive role model, my brother and my cousins as well. He can look upon any of us and say I want to be like him.

So tell me. What are you doing?
            Eterro

Comment

• Man Eterro you just don't get it. That's the difference between black latinos and black Americans. We have pride, blacks in France do too. We take pride in our women and culture unlike black latinos. Look at Sammy Sosa, as soon as he got some money he had to go and buy himself a white wife.

By the way may I point out to you the many African American sports stars that have married white women? Please man you have got to be kidding me. Before there was a Sammy Sosa, many of the African Amercian NFL Starz were in the arms of white women. You beating a dead horse man. If African Americans have so much pride in themselves then why are they a dying race? You don't know what you are talking about. Let me turn you on to something. Afro Cubans have a fierce pride. We know who we are and who we come from. ANy African Cuban will tell you that we can trace our Ancestry back to the Yoruban people of Africa! What about you PP, what part of Africa can you trace your history to? Do you even know? Well we know were our people come from. There are Yoruban Museums in Cuba. People of all colors in Cuba practice the Yoruban religion. Some may call it brujaria or Santeria which is a combination of African religions mixed with Catholic traditions. This form of practice of religion is actually practiced throughout all of the spanish speaking Carribean, so don't tell me about not knowing my heritage or being proud of who I am. I know good and well who I am where I come from. See I talk to my grand parents, and I even knew my great grandmother. We are of Yoruban decent my friend. I know full well of Black Spanish Pride.

One more thing that you misquoted. South America has a much larger African American popultaion then North America does, so I don't know where you got your statistics on African Americans in Brazil which is a part of South America, but you are wrong. South America has three to four times the amount of African Americans compared to African Americans of North America, and I'm not talking abot those of mixed African, and Indian, or African and White decent. I'm speaking of African American, taking into account that even you have white blood in your veins. Check your family history PP.
              Eterro

Comment

• "The fact that racism exist in Mexico is not the reason why Mexicans dislike blacks here in L.A. Is goes farther than color. Blacks have won the reputation of been lazy, tend to be more dirty, and are to loud. In addition when they want to get an attitude thinking they are some type of bad ass, that's when the fight comes about. Mexicans dont tolerate their stupid ways of life here in L.A. Take into account that Black culture is totally different from Mexican. For example Blacks would tend to relate more to p/ricans or dominicans, cubans, because they are part of their culture. They hardly have any relation to the indigenous people before the european. Unlike Mexicans we are strongly related and aware of been part of our past. Which is a whole different history that of blacks. These differences echos in hard situations."-MexicanKaoz

See Eterro, they stereotype us as lazy, DIRTY, and loud. There you have it folks, living proof of what Mexicans think of us. He's probably the one who's dirty, picking strawberries, doing trivial peon work in the hot fields. I don't think people smell to great after that and the problem is not that we have won that stereotype, the problem is that you beleive in that stereotype.

"Plus in a country where diversity is so strong there would always be conflict between cultures. Like someone said even more when the economy is tight. Mexicans in the southwest in the long run are gaining more then what we loose. At some point we will have all power in the southwest and claim all this land that was taken away from us back in 1846. This is our ancestoral homeland where the Aztecs migrated from before arriving to Mexico, Aztlan."-MexicanKaoz

Then he tries blaming it on diversity, how come Mexicans don't stereotype the white man? Because that's who you want to be.

"There would always be one racial group in top dominating the rest. Obviously noone wants to be rule but that's human culture. remember we are part animal. The strongest will always rule. For the moment that position is been hold by Whites. Dont matter how much they want to help minority they wouldn't want to loose power. Now days our culture is been growing at a fast pace here in the southwest. Whites and all minority feel a threat that Mexicans are growing in numbers. Let's face it everyone wants to live where their people run things."-MexicanKaoz

True

"Blacks have nothing to gain to this nor any other group. You think blacks, Asians, whites, etc, are happy about when in the news they report on how much Mexicans are growing the fastes in the southwest? Of course not!!!"-MexicanKaoz

People are just naturally paranoid. No one likes to be crowded and cramped.

" Mexicans remember the war of 1846 we love our culture and our strong and bright ancestor that once rule themselves and created and study the sky, medicine, etc. Build huge temples and were an urban people just like we see today. There's many blacks that claim Egypt belongs to them but in reality it didnt egyptians weren't black they were some type of Arab that we know of today. For the fact that they settle in the northern part of the african continent doesnt mean it was all african. Africans never built nor study as people in Mexico before the Spanish arrive. Our culture was advance in many ways. Mexico is the way it is now because what the spanish did. 300 years of labor and no education, despite independence we were still use as labor and werent allow to get educated. All this was destroyed by the Europeans ariival. Pay back is till to come. People in the southwest are feeling it and are been push back where they came from, the east. believe it or not is true and one day Mexico will get all the land back and would be a big country like it once was."-MexicanKaoz

I don't claim Egypt, I know that's not true although I think it was part black. And MexicanKaoz says that we never built or studied. I have already tried to make people recognize that we helped to build the world. Almost everything you use in everyday life is was by a black person. Air conditioners, heating systems, cell phones, elevators, fire extinguishers, gas masks, helicopters, the electrical resistor, without that his wetback ass couldn't even be on a computer. Nobody could. You are right about white people making Mexico the way it is. I don't think it had so many racial issues, Mexicans might not hate black people to day had it not been for them. Spanish colonization spawned these prejudices, the Spaniard of course was at the top of that social ladder and then the Mestizos, then anything in between, then the negro at the bottom hence the dislike of us.

"One other reason why there's conflict in L.A. Is agains to gain power. There might be word fighting that makes it seem that the only reason for fighting is because color but most of the times is not just about the color. Blacks believe they are something in reality here in L.A Mexicans dont let them do whatevr they please. thats what i have to say! email me mexicankaoz@aol.com"-MexicanKaoz

We are something, we're more than something. You're not using any Mexican inventions every day are you? No *****, you're depending on us so we must be great for the people who hate us to use what we invented.

And as for you Eterro, you're a Mexican lover, sorry to say it. You talk about your Yoruba roots and things but so what. You are right, I do not know exactly where I come from but one does not need to know that to know who he is. That will only let you know who you were. I am living now and have an oppurtunity to make a change for my people, that's all that matters. You know about your Yoruban roots so you say but what good is that without pride?

Comment

• And as for you Eterro, you're a Mexican lover, sorry to say it. You talk about your Yoruba roots and things but so what. You are right, I do not know exactly where I come from but one does not need to know that to know who he is. That will only let you know who you were. I am living now and have an oppurtunity to make a change for my people, that's all that matters. You know about your Yoruban roots so you say but what good is that without pride? [/B][/QUOTE]

Tell me Realest, what exactly is a Mexican Lover? If you truly believe that then don't be sorry for saying it because anything that I feel very strong about, I promise you that I won't apologize for speaking out against it. ie: Homosexuality, child abuse, parent abuse, theft, drug abuse, the list goes on. Back to your accusation against me, Realest I am a Mexican lover, ****** Lover, Nigga Rican Lover, Chineese lover, I love every person that God created including you, why? because as a man that believes in God, I also believe his word. I love because that is a direct command from him. I may hate a man's views on life, but just because he hates me does not mean I am going to spend my life worrying about it or hating him as a person.

You are caught up bro, and you spend way to much time diggin into words that people say. So what he thinks that way, so what he says what he said, So what! So what, so what. I don't give one! You posted all that useless info from a maniac a** fool whose words mean less then squat to me.
                  Eterro

Comment

• Sup Eterro, Da Realist just doesn't give up huh. Da Realist you need to stop going to BP. It's really starting to affect you.. To tell you the truth I was just ass pissed off as you where about these stupid idiots in BP. But it's the same idiots saying the same ish over and over........................................................Who the hell is stupid enough to bring up a subject that pertains to blacks and Mexicans in L.A. in a webpage called PuertoRico.com anyway?

Hey Eterro I meant to ask you a question with you being Cubano and all. How do Cubanos view Che Guevera? I recently read a book on Che by John Lee Anderson, it's an excellent book, I couldn't put it down, seriously. I have always thought of Che as a hero and after I read the book it convinced me even more about him being a hero...I know he was a commie and all and I don't really agree with everything he did or the way he went about doing certain things....But deep down inside he always meant well. He could have stayed in Argentina and just live his life in his middle class upbringing, but he saw the injustices being cast on the many oppressed in Latin America and he sacrificed himself for what he truely believed in.

I remember you saying that your abuelo was a Castro oppositionist. It's unfortunate that the revolution and all that Che fought for has not gone the way he might have thought they would.

Comment

• Sorry Eterro, I am not into God so I am not bound to any religious rules. I have my own views on everything, I am an individual thinker. I used to beleive in God when I was younger but than I got wiser and wanted analyze things for myself rather than follow what has been passed down. That's the problem with the world, people are barred inside boxes and can't think outside of them hence their incessant flux of stupidity. If Truman accepted what was thrown in his face would he ever have made it outside of the Truman show? No he wouldn't have. In that movie people asked the director of the show why Truman never found out the truth and he explained that it is because we all accept what is right in our face and rarely question things. You have to really ask yourself, would you even beleive in God if no one had told you about him? You can't touch him or see him, you can't interact with him in anyway. People just call coincidences miracles. If some one live's by chance who has just been shot they call it a miracle, then if a person dies from the shot then it was there time to go. B u l l s h i t!! They say God has control over everything so when a good thing happens they call it a miracle, then if a bad thing happens it wasn't God's fault. More B U L L S H I T! The bible is a big contradiction, in the bible it says that the flood washed away all the bad people yet there are bad people. All God has, well I won't even say God I will say it as in a fictional lie, all it has is the power of mystery. No one knows what God truly looks like or who it was. Look at Dracula, people said he was a vampire because he was a vicious man who killed brutally. Now look what that blew up into, everyone in the world knows Vlad Dracula as a blood sucking fiend. Things like that blow up due to uneducation and primitive ways of thinking. People used to misinterpret things a lot. People said Daniel Boone could cut the legs off a flie from 50 paces away. Mystery and uneducation make up these tall tales. No one can throw a knife with that much precision. The only difference with the bible is that it is well organized. I think the bible was made to fool people into being good so I guess it serves some purpose. If people thought there was no Hell or a God to punish them everyone would be out of line. And like one of my science teachers said "God may not be real and he may be, it's just that not many people want to beleive and accept that there might not be an afterlife and they will just rot and decompose"

Comment

• Hey Chino I haven't been to your site BP in a while. I don't go there anymore, I see people who act like that in everyday life. Like I've said before, I live next to Mexicans. MexicanKaoz is a member of this site, just go through this thread and you will see all of his b u l l s h i t

Comment

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by Da_Realest
                          [B]Sorry Eterro, I am not into God so I am not bound to any religious rules.

============================================================
                          Realest, I don't debate the reality of GOD, because all of us have some type of god that we worship. I speak from my experiences not from any one elses point of view, but I formed my own opinions of him, and came to the conclusion that if science can't explain it then there has got to be a GOD.... And even though the bible states that all evil people were destroyed in the flood, it did not state that sin would be abolished, because it's in human nature to be rebellious.. On another note I said all of us have some type of god, because you can worship all kinds of things, and in your mind it may not be a god, but money, cars, power, people, women, men, children, family, anything can be a god to you because that is what you worship.

Furthermore I am not bound by any religious rules because I make the choices for Eterro. No one in particular is bound to any form of religion. We have minds, and they are used for thinking. If you choose to follow a certain belief then it's because of a choice that you made. So my thoughts are not boxed, and neither are my ideas. We all have things that we face. Those things are properly named OBSTACLES. We have a mind that if we use it right we can conquer the obstacles. Truman was not special, and even if he had no particular religious belief he somehow conquered his obstacles and managed to rise above his problems. Some would call it will power. Every one who suffers a from a gun shot would is not bound to die. Point in case, two men are shot by one person one guy takes a shot to the chest at point blank range, the other guy takes a bullet in the arm, the guy with the chest wound lives, but the guy wh was shot in the arm panics and dies from loss of blood. What happened here Realest? Was it fate? Could be, we will never know why things happen the way they do or for what reason.

Vlad was a merciless dictator & tyrant. Not only did he torture his victims, but he bathed in and drank the blood of the people he murdered. Hung the heads of the dead along the walls of his castle so that the people would be terrified of him. Now he was a deranged man, and because of his vicious acts many people would make up stories about him. That is human nature, but the recorded accounts of his acts state the truth. Understand what I said the recorded acts of his doings. It doesn't matter that the statements weren't true, all of the things siad were not false, but the false statments made for good legend and scary stories to keep children in line.

Realest you continue to beat a dead horse bro. You see, my sense of pride in knowing who I am does not need to be shown in words or usurpness because of postings on the internet on this site or any other by someone that I may never meet, and the value you place on yourself should negate the fact that what people say causes your blood pressure to rise. I am 28 years old bro, and at this stage in my life, I am too busy with school, my child and my lady. i am building a life, and I'm not sorry to tell you that no one is going to stop me from doing that for them first and then myself, because it is my job to support them. See the reason Chino and I get along is because we don't get involved in he/say she /say issues. That is for juvenile minds. I said it once ad I'll say it again. La gente no hace mi vida. Hago mi vida para mŪ. La gente habla y ese es todo. Mi nino depende de mi para el alimento, las ropas, una casa y la disciplina. Proveo de el todos.

When you have a child Realest, your whole perception of life should and will change, because you are no longer just responsible for yourself. You have a little you that you have to raise and instill in him or her true values. I don't care if the world seems as if it is going to hell in a hand basket. With all the other mess going on around the world I have to worry about him, and his school, an if he's going to be safe at school because some other child may bring a gun or some other weapon to school today, And here you are telling about Truman, and making comparisons of God to Vlad, and Truman. Please... There are other more important things in my life then worrying about some type of revolution or uprising in the south west. Understand something Realest. The United States of America is run by white people, who will never allow any other minority to gain control over this country. It will always be white run. The powers that be will allow a few spots to be taken by some hispanics, some blacks, and some others,whose strings will be pulled by them, but a non white government in america? Please! Don't underestimate the power that these people have, and also think about it. If there was to be an Aztlan uprising the government would use their own people against them, just as he did the african american. And I already told you, that if you didn't like where you were that you could always move. You make a choice, do what you want to do.
                          Eterro

Comment

• Hey Eterro I meant to ask you a question with you being Cubano and all. How do Cubanos view Che Guevera?
                            ============================================================
                            Che was instrumental in helping Castro with the Cuban Revolution. He is actually not CUban, he was Argentinian, and he moved to Guatemala. Our country was one of the poorest in Latin America, basically all Latin countries are poor, because we are considered third world. Castro looked at the idea of communism as a way of making everyone equal. Cuba was under a corrupt government at the time he met Che. Cuba was ruled by Fulgencio Batista and although he was a dictator allot of people loved him. Cuba like most third world contries had two classes of people. The very rich and the very poor, but when they overthrew Bautista that ended to a certain extenet. Che was like a militant guerilla, and he was gifted in the art of war. If it had not been for him out struggle would have probably been much harder, but I think that Castro would have eventuall prevailed. Today thought things are different. There is really no support for Castro because the Communist countries are bust up, and there is no more money available to support him, and that is why many Cubans fled to the states. Some of my familes are exiled for thier political beliefs. My great uncle was a political activist, his family was exiled in the 70's. But the old bastard seems to have imesurable life.
                            Eterro

Comment

• Thanks for that information Eterro, I always wanted to know about Che Guevera since Jay-z is always wearing a shirt with his face on it, he's got like a whole wardrobe of them.

But anyway, I thought u were my brother man. Jacob says that life is too short for me to worry about this and that but have you guys ever heard the storry about the ants and the grasshopper? The ants worked hard and kept at it while the grasshopper played and when winter came he had nothing ot eat. That's just how this is, I have to work hard for the future, it's all about the future. So I will beat this dead horse, resurrect it, and beat it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da_Realest

But anyway, I thought u were my brother man. the future, it's all about the future. So I will beat this dead horse, resurrect it, and beat it again.
                                What do you mean you thought I was your brother? Why would my difference in opinion with you cause us not to be? If I don't see eye to eye with you does not mean that we aren't cool. We just see things differently. A dead horse will not get up lil bro. It just won't rise. You can drag it to water and it won't drink, you can pull it into a field and it will not eat. There is no need for you to fall out with me simply because we have a difference of opinion.

We just disagree on the delivery. I don't agree with hatred against anyone man, but I am not going to fall out with you just because you do. I just tell you like it is to me. Especially when good people are involved yo. It's easy for us to point fingers, but I'm not a finger pointer, I am a doer. I told you before I work with allot of disadvantaged youth, and thier families. For Christmas I went through 2 different gang infested ghetto neighborhoods. One was Mexican and the other was African American. I went with a few friends of mine because we wanted to make sure that thesmall kids had a good Christmas. It wasn't about ethinicity Real, it was about making sure that all of those kids were happy. If you go into some of these places and see just how bad of conditions some of these people live in, then you would understand me. What you going through with these people is not as bad as me seeing these kids in dirty filthy houses with hardly any food, and one parent living there. I did my own toy drive, and man I got allot of toys from all over the place. New Toys man, not old torn up stuff. People gave us new toys and new clothes, and we gave it all away.

I'm in my late 20's man, and I realize that there is more to life then fighting about a non essential issue.
                                Eterro

Comment

Working...
                                X