Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Mexicans and blacks in L.A. on the verge of rioting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calamus

Calamus, How can Puerto Rico be the greatest nation in the world if it is an American Territory? I think what you meant to say is that Puerto Rico is the greatest American territory in the world. Congradulations you beat out Guam and the U.S Virgin Islands for that Spot.

and If you want to blame the liberalization of Puerto Rican teenagers (which was badly needed in the first place) dont blame American Rap music , blame that horrible Reggeaton Crap. This goes back to what I said earliar about blaming the Americans for everything in Puerto Rico. One day you and your fellow Puerto Rican people will have to take responsibliity for your own problems. Try to set yourself free from that Colonial victimization outlook.

Sincerely yours
    El Gringo Americano
    Last edited by ElGringoAmericano; 20th July 2005, 21:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElGringoAmericano
      Calamus, How can Puerto Rico be the greatest nation in the world if it is an American Territory? I think what you meant to say is that Puerto Rico is the greatest American territory in the world. Congradulations you beat out Guam and the U.S Virgin Islands for that Spot.

and If you want to blame the liberalization of Puerto Rican teenagers (which was badly needed in the first place) dont blame American Rap music , blame that horrible Reggeaton Crap. This goes back to what I said earliar about blaming the Americans for everything in Puerto Rico. One day you and your fellow Puerto Rican people will have to take responsibliity for your own problems. Try to set yourself free from that Colonial victimization outlook.

Sincerely yours
      El Gringo Americano

70% of USA is overweight
      35% of USA is obese
      USA leads the world in anxiety, single house holds, divorce rates, teen age pregnancy and divorce rates

You need to worry about your country first, before you dick ride Puerto Rico.

Comment

• s3xy, Since Puerto Rico is an American Commonwealth they also contributed to those above statistics. Thank you for your contributions.

El Gringo Americano

Comment

Working...
        X