• Show
Clear All

• "holy" warrior and such...

[b][i]

Talk about "faithful to the cause"...

[b][i]

Comment

down with moussai

This man hates the USA and Israel. He wishes nothing but the worst for the USA and Israel. He is a rabid dog that must be put to sleep. I don't know about the rest of the people on this forum, but I'd pay $39.99 plus tax to watch him get his lights snuffed out. It's payback for his role in the deaths of men and women who were at the WTC on 9/11.

NJ7070

Comment

Originally posted by NJ7070
        ...I'd pay $39.99 plus tax to watch him get his lights snuffed out....
        That's it? Cheap. Well, I guess, with that money, you can have the kids and you huddle around the cable TV and watch his execution on pay-per-view. Don't forget the popcorn!

Me, I would have rather pay that ammount to watch Timothy McVeigh be put to death, but oh well...

Comment

I would have payed that amount to watch Timmy go to the great beyond. That guy was a terrorist like Bin Laden. That fact that he was American meant squat to me. He commited mass murder and thus paid the price. He can call all the Sears AC technicians in the world. It won't do him any good down in the land of the red one

NJ7070

Comment

Don't believe the hype.

Cynthia McKinney, Congresswoman from Georgia is calling an investigation to see what ties the Bush administration had to those alleged to have been behind the attacks on Sept. 11th. The Taliban were in Texas visiting Bush earlier in 2001. Between February 2001 to August 2001 the Taliban and the USA under GW were negotiating a deal to build an oil and gas pipeline through Afghanistan into the Caspin Basin. The Taliban rejected the deal and a US officials response to them was, 'You either accept our carpet of gold, or we will bury you with a carpet of bombs.' Hmmmm. then Sept. 11th came out. An Arab-American FBI agent is being prevented from testifying before Congress concerning the fact that in July, 2001, he was ordered to cease his investigation of terrorist organizations to include Al-Qaeda. George Bush, Sr. works for Bin Laden, Sr. Hmmmm. Sounds like there is a CON-spiracy.

Comment

MinFaluMuhammad....

You know, my gym teacher last year, told the class after George Dubuya Bush "won" the election, that the biggest living terrorist family of the USA was again coming into power. Of course, most of the class didn't believe him, he was a Muslim from Chechnya and a former international basketball player. [i]I guess he was right after all....

Comment

I stand by the USA. Where do you stand Ecuajey

It was only a few days ago that I spoke about the impact of a sermon given by a certain Vietnamese priest. It solidified my beliefs that those who are born under Old Glory are lucky. In spite of her many flaws, and boy does she have flaws, this is still the greatest country in the world. This I know in my heart of hearts. I don't say this at the expense of belittling someone else's country of birth. If a Russian told me that Mother Russia is the jewel of the world, It wouldn't bother me at all. After all It his his/her opinion. I akin love of a country to love for your mother. Those who are fortunate enough to have close ties with their mothers feel as individuals, that their his/her mother is the best in the world. My mom isn't perfect. She has made mistakes that I hope i don't repeat with my children. She has her flaws and shortcomings. Yet don't we all. She is the only mother I have ever known. I would fight for my mom and give my life for if need be. If someone told me that their mother was God's gift to the world I wouldn't interpret it as my mother being put down at the expense of the pride and joy that person may feel towards his/her mom.

I did say that the USA is the greatest country in the world. You said that feeling that way about one's land of birth makes me no better than the Nazis......Again I say..Nazis??...This from a person who criticizes Israel at the slightest provocation, regardless of whether or not she may be justified in defending herself. You are Anti-Israel Ecaujey. Your are disenfranchised with the USA. I don't expect you to be a blind patriot. I expect you to find another country where you will be afforded the freedom and opportunities needed in your continued pursuit of happiness. Miilions have left what what little they had in their homeland to try and MAKE IT IN THE USA. So many came here without a bucket to piss in nor window to throw it out of. Thsoe that have dared to cast their lots here for the most part won't return to their homeland to live. However those that do back to the original land of birth are thankful of the freedom givne to them by the USA to do so.

Ask someone who came to this country because of the poverty in their homeland or the political climate. In many cases both factors have weighed in their decision to come to the USA. Here are 5 countries. Haiti, Cuba, Aphghanistan, Vietnam and North Korea. There are countless others with situations so bad that they have leave their land of birth to try and establish roots where?.....Not Canada, Not Japan, Not China Not England and so on, Indeed they come to the only place with better odds of success than any other country of the world; The United States of America. In closing I say that I love the USA. Even with her many problems, she still is the greatest country in the world. Oh and by the way I would fight for her and die for her if she were ever attacked again.

Where would you rather be Ecuajey if not in the USA

NJ7070

Comment

That is why we have to look at the USA scripturally.

America reflects the greatness of Babylon. Being the Greatest country in the world, it has the responsibility to do right and lead the world to righteousness. Adam was given rule and dominion over the Earth. But, Adam had the responsibility to obey the laws and statutes of Allah (God). When Adam disobeyed, Adam was cast out of the garden. In studying the history of the nations of the Earth, every great nation soon fell. If America does not do right, she will face the same fate.

Comment

Actually, Babylon is inside IRAQ...

[i]And as everyone knows, hundreds of years before Islam, even Saudi Arabia was part of the Babylonian Empire (don't tell that to Falu, he doesn't know much about history...).

Well, Saddam Hussein began a decade ago to rebuild Babylon, which had been just an archeological site. My "guess" is that in the next hundred years Babylon will re-emerge again to be a great financial and commerce epicenter of the world, easily surpassing New York City. One of the things they will sell in Babylon will be
                    "human souls"[b], which I guess will be either human slaves from Sudan and other such places where Muslims practice slavery, or perhaps more sinister, cloned human-animal hybrids, similar to those featured in the movie "The Isle of Dr. Moreau". Anyway, like always, Falu is way beyond his turf when he pompously talks about the Bible, and he displays his usual ignorance in big strokes .

[Edited by El_Jibaro on 2nd May 2002 at 19:49]

Comment

NJ7070....

Didn't we already go through this already? I explained all your questions in another thread. It seems as if you really didn't get the entire point.

I already stated where I stand, my feelings towards the USA, my feelings towards Israel, (I am not anti-Israel, I am anti-Israeli occupation of Palestine. ) and Puerto Rico. I guess you didn't like my answers. Let that be, I will not sweat over something that I feel I already explained. Don't like it? Not my problem. Take care.

You want to defend the USA, what stopping you from joining the military now, why wait for the next attack, if there ever were going to be one as the same caliber as 9-11-01.

Oh, and yes, Nazis.

P.S
                      I bet your going to answer with replies stating, "See you are wrong and I am right, you gave up, because you can't stand the truth." Or, "the USA is the best ever nation on the planet, God Bless America!" Your opinions are yours, and guess what, I respect that. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them, and I don't, I explained why, and it went from one ear and out the other with you. Hey, at least I tired. [/i]

Comment

You are off the mark, El Jibaro.

This great Nation that is prophecized is speaking of America, not Iraq. The concept of the slaves from the Sudan is a hoax made up by the Christian Solidarity International group to finance the rebel leader, John Garang, so that America and the real axis powers of evil can feed their oil addiction. Man, El Jibaro, I was giving you too much credit. You really are a lost individual. You take everything in but the truth.

Comment

Working...
                        X