QUIEN ES EL REY DE LA SALSA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUIEN ES EL REY DE LA SALSA?

WELL BORICUAS AQUI ESTA.WE ALL KNOW THAT SALSA IS PART OF EVERY PUERTO RIQUENO.MOST OF US GREW UP LISTENING TO SALSA GREATS LIKE EL GRAN COMBO,CELIA CRUZ,ISMAEL MIRANDA AND OFCOURSE EL CANTANTE(HECTOR LAVOE)ANYONE YOU TALK TO IS GOING TO HAVE HIS OR HER OPINION ON WHO'S THE BEST SALSERO OR SALSERA OF ALL TIME.
    NOW WE HAVE A NEW WAVE OF TALENTED SALSA SINGERS.POEPLE LIKE INDIA,VICTOR MANUELLE,
    JERRY RIVERA AND MARC ANTHONY.SALSA SINGERS ARE POPPING-OUT THE WOODWORKS.BUT ONLY A SELECTED FEW ARE REALLY WORTH A TRIP TO THE CD SHOP.IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE EVERBODY WANT'S A PIECE OF LATIN MUSIC.I WOULD LIKE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT READ THIS TWO BREAK-IT DOWN TO TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE SALSA SINGER OF PAST AND PRESENT.
    I WOULD LIKE TO START IT OFF WITH MY TWO CHOICES.FIRST, OF ALL THE GREAT SALSA SINGERS OF THE PAST IT'S REALLY HARD TO SINGLE ANYONE OUT.BUT I FEEL THAT THIS MANS MUSIC IS TRUE SALSA.HE SANG FROM THE HEART.HIS MUSIC IS STILL HEARD TODAY IN PUEBLOS IN PUERTO RICO AND IN HANBALL COURT'S IN THE BRONX.HIS MUSIC LIVES ON FOREVER.EL CANTANTE DE LOS CANTANTES(HECTOR LAVOE)CANCIONES COMO LOCO,JUANITO ALIMANA,PERIODICO DE AYER,EL CANTANTE AND COUNTLESS MORE.HECTOR LAVOE IS ONE OF THE GREAT SALSA PIONEERS.HE LOVED SALSA DEEPLY AND ,THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIS MUSIC SO SPECIAL.THIS IS TO HECTOR LAVOE,IF YOUR LISTENING,TU GENTE TE QIUERRE.SIEMPRE ESTARAS CON NOSOTROS,R.I.P.
    THIS NEXT PERSON NEEDS NO INTRO.HE IS BY FAR THE BEST SALSERO TODAY.HIS VOICE IS UNIQUE AND LIKE HECTOR LAVOE SINGS WITH FEELING.EVRYWHERE HE GOES PUERTO RICO IS ALWAYS WITH HIM.HE IS A TRUE BORICUA A GREAT PERSON LOVED BY MANY,MARC ANTHONY.HE IS THE MAN.I WOULD SAY MORE BUT THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE HEARD HIM SING KNOW THAT HIS SONGS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.OF ALL THOSE SALSA SINGERS OUT THERE TODAY,NONE COMPARE TO MARC ANTHONY.IN MY OPPINION HE IS EL REY DE LA SALSA MODERNA.
    WELL BORICUAS THERE IT IS.LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINING,EVRYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION,WHAT'S YOUR'S?

------------------
    BORICUA DE PURA CEPA!!
    BORICUA DE PURA CEPA!!

I must agree that during the glorious Fania era Hector Lavoe reprensted from the soul when he performed his music. In that era you had cats like Cheo Feliciano,Marvin Santiago,Willie Rosario,Frankie Ruiz.... However just because this cat what's his name again, oh yeah Marc Anthony has an HBO special,and because he has performed that crossover dream,that many latin singer dream of. Those acts alone don't make him great. But his voice, his music, his style do, making him one of the best performer of his era just like the greats before him.Keep on representing Marc..................

------------------

Comment

I must also agree. Growing up my father played Celia Cruz, Tito Puente, Tito Rodriguez, Willie Colon, and countless others. Almost 21 years later, I still find myself listening to those great artists and newer ones on the scene such as Jerry Rivera, Marc Anthony, Elvis Crespo, Ricky Martin, and many more. But my two all-time favorites than and now would have to be Celia Cruz, and Marc Anthony. Salsa is more than just a type of music that we latinos listen to, it's a way of life. Viva la Raza!!

Comment

aqui estan unos de mi favoritos. Tito Rojas,Gilberto SantaRosa,Tony Vega y el favorito de todos los tiempos Hector Lavoe.

Comment

Celia Cruz es lo mejor de lo mejor. Gilberto Santa Rosa, Oscar De'Leon, Jose Alberto, Willie Colon, Tito Puente, Gloria Estefan(Mi Tierra[ a must have ]), Afro Cuban Allstars and Marc Anthony are my favorites. I'm out a mi gente. I love you all.

Chao,el negrito bello

Comment

Gilberto Santa Rosa, Oscar D'Leon, Tito Rojas, El Canario, Tony Vega, Frankie Ruiz, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades

Of the new generation of salseros:
            Victor Manuelle, Marc Anthony, Domingo Quinones, just to name a few.

Comment

From back then, EL GRAN COMBO

Today, MARC ANTHONY ALL THE WAY. We love you baby. Dicen que en el hueso esta el gusto, pues Marc Anthony esta bueno!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No doubt, HECTOR LAVOE. Close second,CHEO FELICIANO. Now, GILBERTO SANTAROSA. Close second, RAY SEPULVEDA for his unique voice and style. Too many new singers now have the same sound. No Identity, you know what I mean?

Ray Salsero

QUE VIVA LA SALSA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

El original, con ritmo, sabor y CLASE (algo que no parecen tener los demás salseros) el inigualable: TITO RODRĎGUEZ.

Comment

Working...
                  X