Looking for Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dad

Ivan Mangual Fines, your daughter, Jaymie Lee Fines would like you to contact her. Please reply anyone who knows 'Macho' from Bayamon. Was living in New York also.

On behalf of your Father - Ivan Fines

Hi Kathy,

I am Nadgee Fines, one of your cousins. Your father asked me to give you the phone numbers where you might reach him: 787-279-8909 (home) & 787-299-6220 (cell). He is very excited knowing you are trying to locate him. I sincerely hope you guys can finally reach each other.

By the way, these are his actual phone numbers. I saw the information provided by "Guillermo ...", and the phone number he entered is not the correct one. I am not sure about his mailing address, that's why I didn't included it.

Good Luck!

Regards,

Nadgee

Comment

Nadgee,
      Just want you to know that I am so happy this all worked out! Guillermo is a very kind and giving man. He really is the best in helping reunite families. In the years I have known him he always seems to figure things out for the best. I just wish we had more Guillermos' on this site so we could reunite all these families that are seeking their loved ones!

Comment

Working...
      X