looking for my mother,n brothers n sisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for my mother,n brothers n sisters

hi,my name is jesus manuel gonzalez ramos,son of catalina ramos hernandez and manuel gonzalez aquino born in sansabastian del pepino on april 23 1959.i am looking for my mother that i have not seem or meet ln my life and any of her family.all i know is that she was born in lares but lived in sansebastian when she married my father.i also know that she had 2or3 other kids before i was born,by now my mom should be about 74 years of age.if anyone should read this and would know anything that might help me please contact me at 732-476-8649 thank you....hope to hear something soon.......jesus gonzalez

Originally posted by kooladekid2
    hi,my name is jesus manuel gonzalez ramos,son of catalina ramos hernandez and manuel gonzalez aquino born in sansabastian del pepino on april 23 1959.i am looking for my mother that i have not seem or meet ln my life and any of her family.all i know is that she was born in sansebastian del pepino, and lived in sansebastian when she married my father.i also know that she had 2or3 other kids before i was born,by now my mom should be about 74 years of age.if anyone should read this and would know anything that might help me please contact me at 732-476-8649 thank you....hope to hear something soon.......jesus gonzalez

Comment

hi,my name is jesus manuel gonzalez ramos,son of catalina ramos hernandez and manuel gonzalez aquino born in sansabastian del pepino on april 23 1959.i am looking for my mother that I have not seem or meet ln my life and any of her family.all I know is that she was born in sansebastian del pepino but lived in sansebastian when she married my father.I also know that she had 2or3 other kids before i was born,by now my mom should be about 74 years of age.if anyone should read this and would know anything that might help me please contact me at 732-476-8649 thank you....hope to hear something soon.......jesus gonzalez

Comment

hi,my name is jesus manuel gonzalez ramos,son of catalina ramos hernandez and manuel gonzalez aquino born in sansabastian del pepino on april 23 1959.I am looking for my mother that I have not seem or meet ln my life and any of her family.all I know is that she was born in sansebastian del pepino but lived in sansebastian when she married my father.I also know that she had 2or3 other kids before I anyone should read this and would know anything that might help me please contact me at 732-476-8649 thank you....hope to hear something soon.......jesus gonzalez

Comment

hi,my name is jesus manuel gonzalez ramos,son of catalina ramos hernandez and manuel gonzalez aquino born in sansabastian del pepino on april 23 1959.I am looking for my mother that I have not seem or meet ln my life and any of her family.all I know is that she was born in sansebastian del pepino but lived in sansebastian when she married my father.I also know that she had 2or3 other kids before I was born. If anyone should read this and would know anything that might help me please contact me at 732-476-8649 thank you....hope to hear something soon.......jesus gonzalez

Comment

hi,my name is jesus manuel gonzalez ramos, son of catalina ramos hernandez and manuel gonzalez aquino born in sansabastian del pepino on april 23 1959.I am looking for my mother that I have not seem or meet ln my life and any of her family.all I know is that she was born in sansebastian del pepino but lived in sansebastian when she married my father.I also know that she had 2or3 other kids before I was born. If anyone should read this and would know anything that might help me please contact me at 732-476-8649 thank you....hope to hear something soon.......jesus gonzalez

Comment

hi,my name is jesus manuel gonzalez ramos,son of catalina ramos hernandez and manuel gonzalez aquino born in sansabastian del pepino on april 23 1959.I am looking for my mother that I have not seem or meet ln my life and any of her family.all I know is that she was born in sansebastian del pepino but lived in sansebastian when she married my father.I also know that she had 2or3 other kids before I anyone should read this and would know anything that might help me please contact me at 732-476-8649 thank you....hope to hear something soon.......jesus gonzalez

Comment

To Jesus

With all the information you have you can easily write a letter to the Social Security locator service and they will be able to forward a letter to your mother. I have the instructions posted on this site on various threads. You should attempt that and I am about 98% sure if you got the right information you can hear from your family real soon. If you need further assistance doing this send me a email directly to me. I can guide you step by step.

Also, I would look up the families residing in Lares and San Sebastian with those surnames and i will call them and check to see if they are related to her. The website is http://www.superpagespr.com for the white pages.

Good Luck

Comment

Mother

Jesus,
                  I emailed you some information. Get back to me via yahoo.

Comment

REMINDER

Just a friendly reminder to follow up on the steps we discussed a few days ago. I emailed you the letter for the Social Security Locator service. You must send the money order and the envelopes as I indicated in my email.
                    Also, send for that social security death record and when received send for the original application for SS card. I can email you that form when you need it. Just let me know. I also sent you the Registro address to send for your parents marriage and divorce certificates. Let me know. It was a pleasure talking to you!

Comment

Working...
                    X