Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any family memebers with last name ayalla.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any family memebers with last name ayalla.........

anybody out there that knows juan ayalla or a betty soto they were married but got divorsed and now she is over in houston texas.he has 2 daughters my mom her name is anna maria ayalla and carmen.if anyone knows them or of them let me know maybe you can help find my mothers father.thanks oh and he should be in puerto rico but dont know what city and he should be around late 60s late 70s.thanks again ann marie

i'm also ayala

I WAS LOOKING AROUND AND YOUR COLUM GOT MY ATENTION .
    I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SPELL IT THE SAME WAY I DO YOUR LAST NAME.BUT IF SO I HOPE I CAN HELP.
    I SEE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER'S FATHER AND MY GRANDFATHER'S NAME WAS LUIS AYALA .I NEVER KNEW HIS BROTHER'S,SISTER'S AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY FROM HIS SIDE.IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION I CAN ASK MY FAMILY IF THEY KNEW HIM. AND WHO KNOW'S MAYBE WE CAN BE RELATED.
    MY FAMILY ARE FROM SAN GERMAN PUERTO RICO
    IF YOU WISH TO REACH ME YOU CAN DO IT VIA EMAIL AT
    MAYALA69@AOL.COM.IHOPE I CAN HELP
    SIGN ANA MARIA AYALA

Comment

I spoke to you sometime ago and the spelling like I said to you before is from the Virgin Islands or Culebra. Call the people listed that I gave you.

Comment

aayalla

hello arawack what are the peoples name and or numbers that i can call.

Comment

Sent info

I emailed you the names and numbers previously when we chatted online. Check your emails. Or check the white pages online in Culebra and the Virgin Islands. Email me directly if you need more help.

Comment

Ann Marie Your mother father.

Hello Ann Marie:
            My name is Guillermo Arroyo
            garroyo@webtv.net
            Can you send to me the phone
            number of your mother.
            These phone number are in Puerto
            Rico.
            Betty Soto 787-892-1772
            Betty Soto 787-286-4881
            Betty Soto 787-970-1475
            Good Luck.

Sincerely
            Guillermo Arroyo

Comment

Guillermo,
              Esta muchacha no habla espanol. Ella ni esta segura si su padre es de PR

Comment

my mothers father im still looking

yes betty soto lives in houston texas now.but there is a peggy lee or peggy lea soto.but i think she lives in the virgin islands.thanks for everyone that is helping me right now.my new number is 775-356-5768.and my email is still poundpuppy73@yahoo.com.thanks ann

Comment

Working...
                X