Rosa Maldonado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosa Maldonado

Hi all! Hey...the last time I saw and held Rosa Maldonado was in 1977. We were both 17 years old. You do the math!

Rosa was my "girlfriend" since the age of 12. We hung out off and on during that critical five year period of our lives.

The last time I was in New York (I mean the very last time) was in 1979. I was told that she had gotten together with some guy, and moved out of the Bronx.

I always wondered what has become of her life; is she alive? Is she OK? Did she get caught up in the habits of those times? Is she a mother, a grandmother? You know. Just the questions we often ask when we lose contact with someone we care about.

We used to live in 2260 Washington Avenue, in the Bronx. She had a little ugly-ass dog named Lazaro. Her mom's name was Maria. Rosa had no dad and, as far as we knew, was an only child. She was a slender girl, with silky black hair, light complexion, long legs, nice-nice lips, and a beautiful smile.

So, if any one out there happens to know someone like this, please refer her to this message. I'll appreciate it.

Suave, mi gente.

TipoConSuerte

Rosa Maldonado

Estimado Tipo Con Suerte:
    Aqui le estoy enviando esto te-
    lefonos,con los nombres de Rosa
    Maldonado.
    Todos son en New York.
    718-365-9425
    718-486-3583
    718-922-4124
    631-262-0680