Puerto Rican Day Parade 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yo! There's Salsa Concert by South Street Seaport 6.9.05 that's Thursday from 4:30pm and up. Also Carlos Santana is in town and will preform for free at Bryant Park 42nd and 6th Ave. early morning this Friday the 10th of June, be there about 8am. It's to promote his concert at MSG. I will where Big Pun Tee and White Boricua Baseball cap, OHH at the Parade on Sunday that is!! It will be awesome like always!!! RESPECT to the Women is a must. I look, I Glance and I may even Stare but I do not touch unless the woman desires a long and hot embrace. PEACE OUT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey I'll b at the parada... Yeah.yeah!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indio360

I will be thinking about you by the 'Fountain', have fun and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Indio360
    started a topic Puerto Rican Day Parade 2005

Puerto Rican Day Parade 2005

What's up who is going to the Boricua Parade? I will be there walking with my proud Taino Spirit. Boricua Soul in full glow and waving "La Bonita Bandera..." Que Pasa! What an AWESOME day, the day the sleeping giant wakes up, looks around and flexes its muscles then goes back to nap until next year. If only this Godly Giant were to remain awake we would have had a Puerto Rican Mayor in NYC a long, long time ago. Que Pasa Mi Gende? I will be by the "FOUNDTAIN."
    I will be wearing my Tito Puente or Big Pun T-shirt and I will have INDIO 360 on my gear. Let's all meet it is better than a digital flick. IN LIVING COLOR BABY!!! Talk to me.
Working...
X