In search for a handsome and gentle Puerto Rican man I've met. Pls help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search for a handsome and gentle Puerto Rican man I've met. Pls help

I’ve been in PR for a while. That should be a normal vacation and PR should be a normal place like many place I've been thru if I didn't meet him.

I went PR alone, and in a very boring night, I decided to go to Latin root salsa club(in old san Juan) for fun. Wore a red linen dress, I sat alone, sipped a light alcohol drink and felt even bored till I saw him there. No, we saw each other there to be exact.

He is so handsome and his smiles made my heart stop beating. I like him at the first glance, and I knew he wanted talking to me. But I was so shy, so I didn’t smile with him. I left the club although I didn’t know where I wanted to go

(To be cont)

He approached me in the corner of the street, the story began. We went together to a local bar near there(the bar is designed by a lot of US dollar on the wall). All I know is that he is so handsome, so sweet so cool. He told me he's 28, his major was history something. My bad, I even cannot remember his name because I got drunk quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Asiangirl View Post
      He approached me in the corner of the street, the story began. We went together to a local bar near there(the bar is designed by a lot of US dollar on the wall). All I know is that he is so handsome, so sweet so cool. He told me he's 28, his major was history something. My bad, I even cannot remember his name because I got drunk quickly

Well, sounds like you need to go back to Puerto Rico. Suggest you don't go alone next time. Take a friend. And I'm surprised you were bored in Puerto Rico. Never heard that before. That's like saying you were dry while under water.

Good luck next time.

Comment

I wish I could, but not now. The fall semester is coming and I have no time to come back. I join this forum in the hope that there is a way to find him...Could you pls help?

Comment

I wish I could, but not now. The fall semester is coming and I have no time to come back. I join this forum in the hope that there is a way to find him...Could you pls help?
          No. Can't help you there Miss. All I can say is go back when you can; take a friend, and have lots of fun.

Comment

Tonight in NYC, i miss him.

How can I miss someone who I just met only one time in my life?

Maybe it's not "only one time in my life". I don't know how but I believe that I'll find him someday and tell him all abt my feeling. That's the reason why I am here.

Sleep tight, angle . Miss you
            Last edited by Asiangirl; 7th August 2011, 07:02.

Comment

Tonight in NYC, i miss him.

How can I miss someone who I just met only one time in my life?

Maybe it's not "only one time in my life". I don't know how but I believe that I'll find him someday and tell him all abt my feeling. That's the reason why I am here.

Sleep tight, angle . Miss you
              Eh. . .you'll get over it. Illusions come and go. I'm sure you will find someone else near by.

Comment

It's not illusions. Have you ever watched the film named "My sassy girl"? There is a profound quote "As for the question of destiny... all I know is that even when destiny really wants to accomplish something, it can't do it alone. You still have to go to that restaurant. You still have to show up. You still have to build a bridge... to the one you love. "

I want to create my destiny with him

Comment

Make a YouTube video. You'll have a wider audience that can potentially view it.

Comment

All I want is finding the man I've met . Do you know any forum for young people in Old San Juan? It may help.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X