Are you interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you interested?

Half Mexican/Puerto Rican girl (both of best worlds). Looking for a special someone to have long talks or quiet evenings by the lake.

Dio-mio,chica...

A-Puerto-Rican/Mexican-girl???

Chica,por-favor!-Do-you-wish-for-me-never-to-sleep-again-in-my-life???

(guys,all-over-the-world,are-saying,"Oh,my-lord....")

A-Puerto-Rican/Mexican-girl...

How-can-it-be-possible???-A-lifetime-of-prayers,so-many-sleepless-nights!-Chica-de-mis-suenos!!-Amor-de-mi-vida!!!

Hold-on-a-sec...

(uhmmmm,I-realize-it-could-be-just-me,but-suddenly,it's->>VERY<<-warm-in-here.-Could-one-of-the-moderators-open-a-window,please???)

Ok,I'm-back.-Now,where-was-I?
    Oh,yeah....amor-de-mi-vida...

escribeme-por-favor!!!

:-)

[Edited by Cachito on 15th April 2001 at 01:33]
    Cachito
    cachito@mexica.net

Comment

Re: Dio-mio,chica...

Cachito,

So tell me about yourself?

I live in Chicago. Single and looking for a man.

Comment

Re: Re: Dio-mio,chica...

Originally posted by bouriquangirl

Cachito,

So tell me about yourself?

I live in Chicago. Single and looking for a man.
        hello

Comment

Hello boriquangirl, so i see you live in chicago. Not bad. I am your neighbor to the north ( milwaukee). I often visit my family over in chicago. So tell me more about yourself, your description, age, what are you looking for in THE MAN THAT YOU WANT.

Write me back soon.

Your Puerto Rican Prince

Comment

Hello

I have big dark brown eyes. Shoulder length black (naturally) curly hair. I am 5"4. and a lady never reveals her age. I enjoy bike riding on the lake or through park resorts. I would like to get to know a person first and perhaps that it a step further.

I guess we'll see what happens after that.

Comment

Boriquangirl, you sound very attractive. We are nearly the same height. I am 5'5" tall, black hair, and my eyes change colors on either what i am wearing or my mood. Sometimes green, hazel, or brown. I am 152lbs,athletic build. I am also 29 but look younger than what i am.

Of course you have to be friends first to take it to a next step. If this interests you, and my picture does too (which you can see at http://www.geocities.com/angel_53208) then write to me.

Ciao,
              Miguel

Comment

What happened?

Cachito,

So where do you live? So you had this whole email ready for me and it disappeared? What a shame. Have you ever been to Chicago? It's beautiful. Especially by the lakefront. Walking on the beach at night and looking up to the stars... it's just breath taking...

So where will you be driving to?

[Edited by bouriquangirl on 23rd April 2001 at 05:54]

Comment

Anybody here from Chicago?

Hi Everyone,

Well not much over here. So everybody ready for the Cinco de Mayo festivities going on this week-end?

You know everyobody is going to be getting drunk and partying. Lots of things to do and not enough days to do it. Especially on the weekends.

If anyone wants to chat let me know.

Comment

I am very interested, but I at this moment I dont live in Puerto Rico.

Comment

boricuangirl, I'm boricua from buffalo, ny, 26 about 5'8" and 170lbs. I can appreciate a late night walk on the lake and a good conversation, a quiet night at home with a woman or night out on the town. give me a hollar at topcat012@yahoo.com if you would like to chat and learn more.

Comment

Hi ElGuapo

Hola,

I'm not in Puerto Rico. I live in Chicago. Where do you live?

Write back.

Comment

Sweetheart. I live in Florida. Tell me more about yourself.

Comment

Working...
                          X