LOOKING FOR THE SEXIEST MAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR THE SEXIEST MAN

MY NAME IS YALIZ,I'M HALF BORICUA, AND HALF, ITALIAN. AND I'M LOOKING FOR A SEXY PAPI,THAT WOULD LIKE A SEXY LITTLE WITCH, LIKE ME.

Hey mamita !

Yo! mami like are you really a little witch i like those hahaha! Anyway i'm a puerto rican half french male that is 6 ft tall 180lbs black hair brown eyes and light tan skin dark in the summer . so what you look like email me at rsi_1999_2000_2@yahoo.com i'll be waiting. please in clude height weight and hair color . ok thanks you see ya.

Ross

Comment

Hey mami, how ya doin? So your looking for the sexiest man? Well take a look at my web page and maybe you found him!!

Drop me a line at angel_53208@yahoo.com.

Ciao,
      Miguel

Comment

If u are a real sexy little witch then write to me cause i think i have what you are looking for. email me its under my profile.

Comment

Tell me more

Hey mami,
          I am intrigued! I want to know about you...write a little description of yourself.
          ME:
          Im 5'10, 27, 160lbs, very athletic, athletic build (For real..HAHA). Im native New Yorker/New Yor-rican. Im light skinned, keep my head bald(just the way I like it...do have hair though,lol) and am looking to chat and chill.... What else can I say about myself without sounding conceeded...I am very confident. Write back and well talk.

Dee

Comment

Im the man so if u want just send me and email. And then u will really be sure of that.

Comment

Hey im 16 from the uk.
              I m looking for a sexy pr to blow my mind if you get my heart pounding i will send you a pic.
              luv nad
              nadean_m@hotmail.com

Comment

Wooorrrdddd...I was lookin' for you!

Very interesting... Plus tax... Let's hear it for Sexy...
                and beyond....

Taino-Pride@PuertoRico.com

Comment

whats up

Hi whats up.
                  let my first tell you about myself. I'm 16 and ive just finished school im
                  just waiting for my exam results. If all goes well i will be in college in
                  september studying travel&tourism which will mean i will be learning spainsh
                  or i might carry on and improve my french.
                  I come from a family of 6 i have two sisters and one brother i am the
                  youngest and my mum and dad.
                  When im not studying i like going out with my friends,shopping,meeting new
                  people and playing sports e.g basketball and football.
                  Im going to spain next month which i looking forward to but i would prefer
                  going to new york i went there last year and i had such a good time
                  especially in the bronx.

Write Back
                  Luv nad

Comment

What up MA! I'm the right man for you I'm Puerto Rican and I love a little Italian too! So if you want to talk e-mail me at boriquas2004@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X