Hey everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!!!

I'm looking for penpals from all around the world.I you write me I'll write back.

hey!

Hey pple...! sup!?!?!... well im puerto rican and ill be happy to be anybody's pen pal...

peace!

Comment

Hey Wussup..

Hi there, u stated that ur looking for penpals...Well I will be ur penpal...Wus happening, where are u from, ur age, are u hispanic (even though that me a dumb question)..
      Wus going on in ur life, happy. sad. mad..glad...anything..U can talk to me Im a good listener and I will be ur friend...I am a female 31 from New Jersey, I am in the dating game since my separation with my husband...He was a straight up dog but I used to love him, what ever...
      Anyway just looking for friends as well..Hit me up...
      We can talk about anything, if u wish...
      GEO

Comment

HEY LOIZA- 617 WHAT UP I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO MY PARENT ARE ORGINALLY FOR LOIZA, PR I WAS BORN IN P.R BUT WAS RASIED IN NY.. DONT KNOW IF U KNOW SAMMY FUENTES HE WAS A BOXER.... HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON

Comment

Hi loiza-617, just replying back to your email.My name is Kim and I'm 22. I'm just looking to talk and meet new people that are from puerto rico. write back.

Comment

Hi Loiza-617
            I'm also here to meet people. You can e-mail me @ blatina7@yahoo.com

Comment

Good afternoon Loiza-617. Always happy to meet and chat with new people. My dads' family is from Loiza, man I miss PR bigtime. 2nd Generation born in "Da Boogie Down Bronx" NY. Recently moved to California (feeling like the ONLY PRican in my town of Fresno). Always got my yahoo i.m. on anyone need an ear to listen, I'm here. God Bless All.

Comment

Working...
              X