LOOKING FOR A GUY FRIEND BETWEEN THE AGES OF 14-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR A GUY FRIEND BETWEEN THE AGES OF 14-23

SUP, I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE, INTERNET, OR WHEREEVA. SO JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE BACK WITH UR PHONE# OR EMAIL OR SOMETHING. I WILL GET BACK TO U. K, LATER.

Hola

hey my name is fernando, and i live up in virginia. my dad is from Puerto Rico, and my step-mom is from El Salvador. ummm... well, i am 16 bout to turn 17 in April and my phone # is (703)781-3432 and if for some reason u want to call me ask for Alancito. o yeah and my e-mail is fernando7864@yahoo.com, but i only check it about once a week. well, i gtg.

Fernando

Comment

i'll email u sometimes. talk 2 ya lata.

Comment

Aight i will be waiting!

Comment

waz up boricua

Originally posted by PRGURL1989
          SUP, I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE, INTERNET, OR WHEREEVA. SO JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE BACK WITH UR PHONE# OR EMAIL OR SOMETHING. I WILL GET BACK TO U. K, LATER.

Comment

Re: waz up boricua

Originally posted by puertoricenyo
            Originally posted by PRGURL1989

Waz up my name is Aco L I'm from Puerto Rico and I'm 18 I'm looking for someone to talk to my email is puertoricenyo@yahoo.com talk to you later.

Aco L

Comment

Working...
            X