Pen pals wanted and pr boyz are definetly wanted press 215 and talk 2 me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pen pals wanted and pr boyz are definetly wanted press 215 and talk 2 me

hey my name is lisa r. whyms and i am 15 years old i am looking for a person who will actually talk to me and have interesting conversations.... and um who are freaks etc... i live in new york city and love puerto rican boys and there language i am in love with it but pen pals if u want to talk i am herre u know and if u dont want to talk here you can just email at trueluv1@loveletters.com and tell me bout urself ight peace out.. p.s i am black and puertorican and bahmian and cherrokke i am type pretty and nice to... boyz who wanna holla 14 and up but below 23
    i love nyc... dats my home... u cant take the hood outa me.. but u can take me physically out of the hood. um ima far rockaway chic... what else iz there to say?
    "For every one person that disses you, there are 10 more people who wanna be like you"

penn pals

whaddup ma well im looking for a friend to talk to and maybe soon it could be more but right now i just want a friend to talk to you feel me? anyways holla back so maybe we could talk
    one

Comment

hey my bad

hey how u doin... yea i wanna meet u az a pen pal a ya!!! get back at me at whymsb@mhs-pa.org and um just put to lisa for the subject cuz it aint my email.. welll see ya so where do u come from??? get back at me

"dont mess with far rockaway chics"
      i love nyc... dats my home... u cant take the hood outa me.. but u can take me physically out of the hood. um ima far rockaway chic... what else iz there to say?
      "For every one person that disses you, there are 10 more people who wanna be like you"

Comment

hey

o yea i am pretty

Comment

Re: penn pals

Originally posted by this4allumamis
          whaddup ma well im looking for a friend to talk to and maybe soon it could be more but right now i just want a friend to talk to you feel me? anyways holla back so maybe we could talk
          one
          she ain't pretty.. she retarded

Comment

hmm

now lets make sence here... how would u know if i am retarted if u dont know and seen me??? stupid head... u dont make since but u can say what u want becasue i am not playin this imature 5th grade stuff so u talkin to urself right now..........

Comment

Duh..

If i am talkin to myself why did u reply...i don't have to know what u look like to know if ya pretty...if you where you wouldn't have to tell them that ....n since you did that makes you retarded!! ( Once again I'll teach you how to spell... sence is ....sense...think about it?11

P.S> if ya tired of gettin played don't reply just get ove ya self....HA HA HA HA

Comment

NOT TIRED

I AM NOT TIRED OF GETTIN PLAYED CUZ I BELIVE... O I WAZNT PLAYED AND I WRITE LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WANT TO... COMEON NOW I AM A HIGH SCHOOLER... HOW DID I GET UP HERE ITS BECASUE I AM SMART AND UM I WRITE LIKE THAT CUZ I FEEL LIKE TO... U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT... TO BAD... AND I SAID I AM NOT GOIN TO TALK RIGHT NOW..... DOT DOT DOT.. THAT MEANS I STOPPED STUPID HEAD... UR DUMB U A 7 GRADER CUZ U CAN SPELL... OH GOODIE GOODIE WHO GIVES A ****..... AND UM READ UR SENTENCES BECASUE .... u d o n t m a k e s e n s e...

Comment

Re: NOT TIRED

Originally posted by kadiza22
                  I AM NOT TIRED OF GETTIN PLAYED CUZ I BELIVE... O I WAZNT PLAYED AND I WRITE LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WANT TO... COMEON NOW I AM A HIGH SCHOOLER... HOW DID I GET UP HERE ITS BECASUE I AM SMART AND UM I WRITE LIKE THAT CUZ I FEEL LIKE TO... U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT... TO BAD... AND I SAID I AM NOT GOIN TO TALK RIGHT NOW..... DOT DOT DOT.. THAT MEANS I STOPPED STUPID HEAD... UR DUMB U A 7 GRADER CUZ U CAN SPELL... OH GOODIE GOODIE WHO GIVES A ****..... AND UM READ UR SENTENCES BECASUE .... u d o n t m a k e s e n s e...
                  I'm a seventh grader though...your dumber than you act....Ha you said that you wasn't tired of gettin played...so I did play you and you admitted to it....nigga i'm in the 10 th grade goin to the 11th.....Its no way in hell ya samrter than me unless you never got a "C" for a grade....I ranked nationally one the highest "ABOVE AVERAGE" students in the U.S. You ain't got S@#T on me......you write like that c a u s e y o u a r e a n u n d e r a v e r a g e s l u t w h o c a ' n t s p e l l ....Oh N don't try to be me cause you cna't....if you reply your just as petty as I am ....if not pettier....Talk S@#T now BI@Ch

Comment

d@m!

Dang! Thats messed up. Boricua-Morena, why are you talking s!%t. You dont really know if she is really preaty. Also the first post you made on here started off talking s$^t. Lisa, don't talk or type back to stupid things like that, your just as bad as they are if u do. Anyway im 14 and im hollerin to lisa. Ima in cali but we can still know wudup. ill e-mail u late LaTeRs....

Comment

oooppppsss

oooppppsss ma bad its pretty not preaty also 215

Comment

Working...
                      X