Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hola! Que pasa my puertoricans, listen up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola! Que pasa my puertoricans, listen up.....

Que pasa mi puertoricana/o's of puertorico.com! I'm new here and I need somebody to talk to. So, a little bout me, I'm all puertorican and I just moved to Philly a year ago. I need someone to tell me how to act in the USA. I have a little to much puertorican habbits....Muchas Gracias!

rotf, just be your self.. and you will be ok.. and dont lose your puertorican side
    ask me for my pic

Comment

where....

live in philly and i am puerto rican...but i live in a puerto rican neighborhood....Juniata or hunting park..near picoli..It also depends on where you live.....tell me where and i'll telll you the best way too fit in....

Comment

Currently im dwelling in santurce, been here for a year.. and honestly im moving back to nj in a few month ( born and raised there ) things over here is different.. but i sure hope that everything goes well for you in phily as i havent been tehre in ages.. anyways.. i should be out of pr in like maybe a few month.. then going to meet up with a sweet beautiful girl that i have meet here in pr.com
        ask me for my pic

Comment

Muchas Gracias!

Thanks alot for tha people who wrote me. Right now I live in North East Philly, but during the school year I might move to West Philly with my abula (get more freedom that way, u kno how it is ). But, I really need help!

Comment

Hay chica! Well I want to tell you a little bit about myself before I respond to your question. My name is Shalonda. My mom is Puerto Rican and black and my dad is french creo. I unfornately have not been able to get to know the puerto rican side of my family. I have always wanted to. You are very blessed to be able to know a very special part of your culture. Be proud of it girl! You cant have too many Puerto Rican habits! If people dont accept you for who and what you are, then they are not people that you should be around anyway. Be you, the people who care to get to know you will accept you and what you have you have to offer as a person.

Comment

Working...
            X