To SexyShaSha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Garland.

Yeah I know you been wondering where I have been and that is taking care of business and one of my cousins came to visit me so I am also taking care of her and trying to keep her out of trouble on top of it.But I wont be surprise if she decides to come on here or not I am not sure.I am doing well.I am finally at the point where I am goign to transfer but I am not sure which college to transfer to because I am getting alot of offers from New York And Philly along with Las Vegas and PuertoRico as well.How have you been doing and what have you been up to.

Your friend
    ShaSha

Comment

It's all good

I miss ya ALOT. I'm like "where ya been? I miss my girl", ya know. MY birthday passed last tuesday. I'm glad ya didn't forget about me cuz I couldn't forget you. Glad you're ok. Ya stil have my email addy, I can't wait to hear from you on there. Much love, sweetie. Peace.

Your friend,

-Garland

Comment

TO SexyShaSha

Whats up girl.I never thought to find you on here so how have you been cousiz and whats going on out here in Cali.As far as everything over here its cool and handled.So whats up with yor dadda...is he still takin that case he told me and you about for what.When you coming back here to the Bronx so I can holla at you about a few things.Much love cousin holla back at your girl.Peace

P.S. Dont judge me cause I am beautiful bceause I can be your sexy mama, or your best friend,but if you get on my bad side I can be your worst enemy.

Comment

To Garland.

Hey you whats going on with you.No I have not forgot your birthday so even though its late Happy Late Birthday.so what have you been up to lately and whats happen over there where you are at.Now Garland you say you are from Little Rock so where exactly is that. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks so I am happy about that.I am htink of going home to New York to see my dad and his side of the family and include a few cousin adn friends I havent seen in a while so thats cool.

Your friend
          ShaSha

Comment

To Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond.

Diamond is that really you...my true Diamond whats up cousin I didnt know that you come on here since when did you start coming on puertorico.com because I ahve never seen you on here before.Well here in cali where I am at things are ok but my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I am thinking about going home to New York to see my dad and his side of the family and yes that includes you too.So whats up with you girl long time no hear cause I havent heard from you since the last time I left New York.

P.S. talk to you later couins Miss Diamond and
            dont forget me your couisn even though we really
            look like sisters.Much love.Peace

ShaSha

Comment

Hey, ShaSha

To SexyShaSha

No, It's nothin like that at all. lol. I didn't want ya to get jealous; I got nothin but much love for ya. Anyway, how are things wit ya? What's new with ya? Just in case I don't hear from ya in a few weeks, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!! with lots of hugs. Take care, sweetie.

Your friend, Garland

Comment

Hey Garland.

I am doing ok and still taking care of business as usual.So how are you doing and what have you been up to latley.How is you school doing.My is doing ggod and I am getting ready to transfer if I only take one course but I also want something to fall back on so I might take another degree.

P.S. Talk to you later
                Your Girl ShaSha

Comment

That's cool....

Good luck on your transfer. Where ya gonna transfer to? Ya still got my email adress right? You can write and tell me on there. How are you doin lately? When ya gonna call? How long before you're outta school? This year comin up is my last year. How's your baby boy doin? Take care. Peace.

You friend,

Garland

Comment

Working...
                  X